REQUEST Idling to Rule the Gods (Steam version)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
cckilla1337
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: REQUEST Idling to Rule the Gods (Steam version)

Post by cckilla1337 »

dakila wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:43 pm
Dont work anymore
Your table does work. For those who still want to use it, all you have to do is open Steam Console and type in download_depot 466178 466171 2548715293948380332 this will bring the game version back to February 2022, where your table still works, can confirm this I'm able to buy CHP upgrades for free :) but I don't have the + trillions vesion of it :D

Just make sure you keep track of where the depot download goes to, find that folder, and move the files to the Idling To Rule The Gods folder. You may have to delete all the files in the Idling To Rule The Gods folder first.

willamero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by willamero »

cckilla1337 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:26 am
dakila wrote:
Dont work anymore
Your table does work. For those who still want to use it, all you have to do is open Steam Console and type in download_depot 466178 466171 2548715293948380332 this will bring the game version back to February 2022, where your table still works, can confirm this I'm able to buy CHP upgrades for free :) but I don't have the + trillions vesion of it :D

Just make sure you keep track of where the depot download goes to, find that folder, and move the files to the Idling To Rule The Gods folder. You may have to delete all the files in the Idling To Rule The Gods folder first.
I try this more dont work

cckilla1337
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cckilla1337 »

willamero wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:53 am
cckilla1337 wrote:
dakila wrote:
Dont work anymore

I try this more dont work
Did you delete all of the files from the idling to rule the gods folder before dragging and dropping the new files from the download_depot command? You may have to copy and paste the files, but regardless I'm able to download the depot and it brings me back to the February 16th 2022 update where Dakilla's table still works, everything from free monument upgrades, to instant UBv2 kills, etc. Long story short, just delete your current idling to rule the god files, and replace it with the download_depot command files, find the folder to which the files are downloaded to, and copy-paste the files into your current idling to rule the gods folder.

Dragony
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dragony »

The Problem with the downgrade is the progress lose form the newest features.
This is why a new working cheat table was nice

bird5388
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bird5388 »

cheat table please

cckilla1337
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cckilla1337 »

Don't get your hopes up on having a table anytime soon--Ryu is actively taking measures to prevent hacking in his game; unless someone has the original .DLL files to modify before Ryu changed things, hacking this game is going to be very, very difficult. You can ofc always downgrade the game but that does cause bugs and crashes--I did this and now I'm at over 1 billion GP :) Dakilla's table was really nice to have, if only it still worked in the newer versions.

Edit: I suggest making a backup save file before downgrading the game, I also wouldn't recommend going over 15b clones--this causes the game to take YEARS to open, or to start new challenges/rebirthing, I have to wait close to an hour just to rebirth lol, if only there was a way to get rid of all these pesky clones :P

Dragony
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dragony »

Have anyone a idea how to change pet stones without losing the progress :(?

GottKingEscanor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GottKingEscanor »

[Link]
i think i broke the cheating god with the double cheat engine trick lol

cckilla1337
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cckilla1337 »

GottKingEscanor wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:37 pm
[Link]
i think i broke the cheating god with the double cheat engine trick lol
What double Cheat Engine trick? I managed to make the in-game time pass by a bit faster by opening CE twice on Idling To Rule The Gods, set the speedhack to 500 :)

cckilla1337
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cckilla1337 »

If anyone still wants to use Dakilla's table from February 2022, first hit Windows key + R and type in steam://open/console this will bring you to the steam console tab now type in download_depot 466170 466171 5124224722983788001 this will take a couple minutes to download, when it downloads find the folder that the files are in and copy-paste them into the Idling To Rule The Gods folder, you have to delete what's in that folder first. Now open Idling To Rule The Gods and you should see the update where Pet Village just released (February 2022). Have fun :) you will have to repeat this process everytime Ryu updates the game though, someone tell him to chill with that :D

Dragony
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dragony »

This is not realy helpful for old saves :(

you lost a lot of progress challanges / tavern lv/points / dojo lv

cckilla1337
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cckilla1337 »

Dragony wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:53 pm
This is not realy helpful for old saves :(

you lost a lot of progress challanges / tavern lv/points / dojo lv
Did you use the save online feature before downgrading? I've also noticed this, as my UBHCs keep getting reset--the downgrade is good if you want to easily farm GPs, instant fight UBs, etc. I wish there was an updated table with all of Dakilla's hacks.

Dragony
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dragony »

you lost every Progress with the new id Codes.
The new Pets or Items stay but new challanges Tavern dojo ist gone that sucks.
With this mich new features you must Cheat a lot of Progress to weight that.

For 5 pet Tokens or little other thinks you lost to much

willamero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by willamero »

cckilla1337 wrote:
dakila wrote:
Dont work anymore

you have table from upload ?

oliv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oliv »

I just have a suggestion about update the table. If a good soul can do it. That good soul don't have to take the last last version of the game just concentrate on one newer than febrary 2022. One with village dungeon deep 4 and some new things. THANKS FOR THAT A LOT.