Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kyumaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by kyumaki »

how do i get injectorf5 or whatever i should be using for cheating in this game that doesent require me to go through my n.js file?

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

kyumaki wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:04 am
Just the tiniest bit of searching..

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

bebax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bebax »

I made the moronic mistake of accidentally deleting my FarmPlot array. Now I'm bricked completely as a result. My farm plots got wonky after using Dream's cheats. I had 32 plots even though I should have only had 26. Anyone have any clue how to fix this? Or could at least post your own FarmPlot for me to take a look at and attempt to copy for a fix? I currently have an array of 31 nulls. I goofed while trying to lower my plots back down to 26.

Any help that can be offered would be much appreciated. I tried searching for answers, but there wasn't too much info on farming. Thanks for any help.

Chrome Debug Errors: Image

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

bebax wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:09 am
I made the moronic mistake of accidentally deleting my FarmPlot array. Now I'm bricked completely as a result. My farm plots got wonky after using Dream's cheats. I had 32 plots even though I should have only had 26. Anyone have any clue how to fix this? Or could at least post your own FarmPlot for me to take a look at and attempt to copy for a fix? I currently have an array of 31 nulls. I goofed while trying to lower my plots back down to 26.

Any help that can be offered would be much appreciated. I tried searching for answers, but there wasn't too much info on farming. Thanks for any help.
1. Remove excess array values

Code: Select all

bEngine.gameAttributes.h.FarmPlot.splice(26, 5)
2. Correct your FarmPlot data:

bEngine.gameAttributes.h.FarmPlot[#]=[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,]
Change # from 0 to 25 every time you use command

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

nauvalnur331 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 6:35 am
i have some problem about storage chest quantity, whenever i put item more than 15m it will reset to 15m. example : i have 96m copper ore, and i put all of that to my storage chest, then it will reset to 15m.
can someone help me about this, or what should i do in chromedebugger
Go to Atom Collider and disable it, or change conversion threshold from 15M to 1050M
mortifer689 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:20 am
Does anyone know how to edit Jade amount? Couldn't find it. I wish to unlock Jade Emporium in W6 stuff...

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Ninja")[102][1]=amount

mortifer689
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mortifer689 »

nonstopable wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:08 pm
So I have no idea what I did but it bricked this char UI.
Anyone knows how to fix this please and thank you.
[Link]

The same happened to me lol
Heeeeelp

bebax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bebax »

Tindal wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:42 pm
bebax wrote:

Thanks a million! Is there any chance you could post what your FarmPlot array is looking like? Or even better if you know each of the values. I was actually in the middle of figured out what each value was for which I made the snafu. I had gotten as far as
0=I assume this was the value that store if the plot was unlocked or not? Not certain.
1=This had a rather large number, that I hadn't figured out just yet, perhaps time?
2=Crop type
3= ?
4=Crop #
5=OG lvl
6= ?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

bebax wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:33 pm
Tindal wrote:
bebax wrote:

Thanks a million! Is there any chance you could post what your FarmPlot array is looking like? Or even better if you know each of the values. I was actually in the middle of figured out what each value was for which I made the snafu. I had gotten as far as
0=I assume this was the value that store if the plot was unlocked or not? Not certain.
1=This had a rather large number, that I hadn't figured out just yet, perhaps time?
2=Crop type
3= ?
4=Crop #
5=OG lvl
6= Another timer?
[Link]

0=Seed type (Basic, Earthy...)
1=Crop timer
2= Seed id
3=Lock/unlock (1/0)
4=number of visible fruits on the crop
5= OG lvl
6= Another timer?
Last edited by Tindal on Sun May 05, 2024 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bebax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bebax »

Tindal wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 6:06 pm
bebax wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 5:33 pm
Tindal wrote:

2=Crop type
3= ?
4=Crop #
5=OG lvl
6= Another timer?
[Link]

0=Seed type (Basic, Earthy...)
1=Crop timer
2= Seed id
3=Lock/unlock (1/0)
4=?
5= OG lvl
6= ?
I appreciate it! That's interesting to see because my seed types were definitely set to -1 on the plots that were originally messed up somehow.

Edit: for anyone in the future, value 4 is the number of visible fruits on the crop. Like when you see 3 oranges or whatever. The real kicker is figure out what that last value is. Perhaps another timer of some kind of Overgrowth, but I'm not really sure.

bebax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bebax »

So this is where I've gotten to now:
Spoiler
The game is actually frozen on this screen, can't click on anything. My character that is in the w6 town will cause a black screen. Tried restarting the game and the values were all set back to Null

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

bebax wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:02 pm
Spoiler
The game is actually frozen on this screen, can't click on anything. My character that is in the w6 town will cause a black screen. Tried restarting the game and the values were all set back to Null
My recommendations:

Set all values to 0, and try to plant all seeds in game

bebax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bebax »

Tindal wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:11 pm
bebax wrote:
Spoiler
My recommendations:

I just can't seem to actually get into the game to be able to try something like this.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

bebax wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:14 pm
Tindal wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:11 pm
bebax wrote:
Spoiler
My recommendations:

I just can't seem to actually get into the game to be able to try something like this.
Can you get to characters list?

mortifer689
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mortifer689 »

Since sailing cheats are making the game freeze, any other idea on how to get all artifacts to sorveign level? The best I could think is dropping bottled wind and spamming it to find alot of chests and try...but only managed to get the first half to sorveign level.

triggeredrtrey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by triggeredrtrey »

nauvalnur331 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 6:35 am
i have some problem about storage chest quantity, whenever i put item more than 15m it will reset to 15m. example : i have 96m copper ore, and i put all of that to my storage chest, then it will reset to 15m.
can someone help me about this, or what should i do in chromedebugger
You might have your atom collider set to 15m, check it