Resident Evil Resistance CT?

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ValtielRFang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Resident Evil Resistance CT?

Post by ValtielRFang »

I don't want anything overtly cheaty, ya know? Nothing like infinite umbrella credits or ammo or health or something like that.
I'm primarily looking for just a RP (Because something like the cosmetic crates are way too grind hard and I don't have the patience for it) and a character level editor (I want to be able to set all my characters to a reasonable level. Perhaps LVL 30. Just so I can have them ready when I need to).

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Resident Evil Resistance CT?

Post by pinkrosetears »

Idk how to make a static table (one that works every time you load the game), but i can direct you on how to change RP.
  • Go to the store and go in any option (survivor, mastermind, etc) and check your RP. Enter that value into the Value section under where it says
    "New scan" and then click "New Scan".
  • Go and buy something (preferably something cheap in case you mess up).
  • Enter the new RP value and click on "Next Scan" (don't create a new scan). There should only be 2 or 3 entries now. Double click on each of the addresses, then leave the store completely. Go into a practice game and exit it, go back to the store.
  • One of those 2-3 addresses should still be your current value. If not, just adjust the Value (double click the entry under Value column) for all of them to something arbitrary (at least enough to buy the thing you want to buy) and then click Active.
  • If the RP value doesn't change, go back to the selection screen (Cosmetic/Mastermind/Survivor) and go into the one you want. You should be able to buy as many as you need (should reset the RP every purchase to your value). You need to get a survivor/mastermind to at least 10 and 20 to unlock the mid and high tier chests.
The address changes every time you load the game, so you'll need to repeat these steps each time you start the game.
You may be able to do the same thing with Survivor Level, but you'll need to scan the current character level and then play a match until they level up, then do the next scan with the new level.

ValtielRFang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ValtielRFang »

pinkrosetears wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:30 am
Idk how to make a static table (one that works every time you load the game), but i can direct you on how to change RP.
  • Go to the store and go in any option (survivor, mastermind, etc) and check your RP. Enter that value into the Value section under where it says
  • Enter the new RP value and click on "Next Scan" (don't create a new scan). There should only be 2 or 3 entries now. Double click on each of the addresses, then leave the store completely. Go into a practice game and exit it, go back to the store.
  • One of those 2-3 addresses should still be your current value. If not, just adjust the Value (double click the entry under Value column) for all of them to something arbitrary (at least enough to buy the thing you want to buy) and then click Active.
  • If the RP value doesn't change, go back to the selection screen (Cosmetic/Mastermind/Survivor) and go into the one you want. You should be able to buy as many as you need (should reset the RP every purchase to your value). You need to get a survivor/mastermind to at least 10 and 20 to unlock the mid and high tier chests.
The address changes every time you load the game, so you'll need to repeat these steps each time you start the game.
You may be able to do the same thing with Survivor Level, but you'll need to scan the current character level and then play a match until they level up, then do the next scan with the new level.
Thank you! The RP thing works out great! Just a bit tedious to get up sometimes.
I tried the level thing but it didn't seem to work.

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pinkrosetears »

Figured it may not, was a crapshoot. Ah well. Can't win'em all. No point in taking ALL of the fun out of the game.

GLHF

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pinkrosetears »

ValtielRFang wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:40 pm
pinkrosetears wrote:
Thank you! The RP thing works out great! Just a bit tedious to get up sometimes.
I just did the level thing, worked for me actually... So maybe try again. I went in a match, level 9, went up to level 10, re-scanned, 2 addresses. Double clicked both, left the game. One of them changed to another number, and the other stayed 9. Changed that to 20, worked fine.

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pinkrosetears »

pinkrosetears wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:49 pm
ValtielRFang wrote:
pinkrosetears wrote:
I just did the level thing, worked for me actually... So maybe try again. I went in a match, level 9, went up to level 10, re-scanned, 2 addresses. Double clicked both, left the game. One of them changed to another number, and the other stayed 9. Changed that to 20, worked fine.
Once you find the address, you can change part of the address to find the other 5 it seems...

For me the address was 13F793D0

Changing it to F was for another character, changing it to B was another. So B, D, and F were 3 characters... Corresponding to Jan, Martin, and Val respectively... I have a feeling if I find the one for either Ty, Sam, or Becca, I'll have the rest of it.

Kojdysek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kojdysek »

pinkrosetears wrote:
ValtielRFang wrote:
pinkrosetears wrote:
For some reason, it does not work for me either.

I'm trying to do the same thing as you, but when I rescan, I get 1k results. I tried looking up the address you mentioned in your following comment, but that gave me a massive number which - upon changing it and finding a match - crashed my game. I figured it must be unique to everyone in some way. Or I'm doing something wrong.

Do you have any advice, please?

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pinkrosetears »

Kojdysek wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:17 am
pinkrosetears wrote:
ValtielRFang wrote:

I'm trying to do the same thing as you, but when I rescan, I get 1k results. I tried looking up the address you mentioned in your following comment, but that gave me a massive number which - upon changing it and finding a match - crashed my game. I figured it must be unique to everyone in some way. Or I'm doing something wrong.

If it returns massive value, it's not the one you want to edit. You want to edit the value that returns the same as your level. For some reason the higher your rank, the easier it is to narrow down the values. For characters rank 1-4 you'll have to level up a few times and commit a next scan for each rank that you reach until it returns less than 10 values. Then you can narrow it down. It's cumbersome, but it's either that or put in the time to get to rank 30. The address changes each time you load the game so I don't recommend using it. I'm not advanced enough to make a table out of it, one of these days I'll look it up.

Speedy694
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Speedy694 »

pinkrosetears wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:32 am
Kojdysek wrote:
pinkrosetears wrote:

If it returns massive value, it's not the one you want to edit. You want to edit the value that returns the same as your level. For some reason the higher your rank, the easier it is to narrow down the values. For characters rank 1-4 you'll have to level up a few times and commit a next scan for each rank that you reach until it returns less than 10 values. Then you can narrow it down. It's cumbersome, but it's either that or put in the time to get to rank 30. The address changes each time you load the game so I don't recommend using it. I'm not advanced enough to make a table out of it, one of these days I'll look it up.
seems to be easier with characters over level 10 ive found, although it breaks your progression so after you do it you wont be able to level up on that character anymore

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pinkrosetears »

Speedy694 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:58 pm
pinkrosetears wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:32 am
Kojdysek wrote:

seems to be easier with characters over level 10 ive found, although it breaks your progression so after you do it you wont be able to level up on that character anymore
My theory is that the rank and how the game tracks your total EXP are separate... so I think once your character's rank matches the exp you need to hit that rank, it SHOULD resume progress... I cannot confirm this at all though.

Edit: Confirmed, your progress should resume once you hit the exp level required to get to whatever rank you set at. My Val's progress is now starting up again once I've played enough to "hit" rank 30.
Last edited by pinkrosetears on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Isn't that a full on online game?

BlueStar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlueStar »

I've been trying to make a permanent working CT with no luck so far.
If anyone got anything PM me.

Dogma3799
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dogma3799 »

Has anyone found anything for CDs or mastermind power?

pinkrosetears
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pinkrosetears »

Dogma3799 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:32 pm
If you're referring to anything related to getting unlimited energy or credits while in a match, no. I'm not helping anyone cheat vs other players.

As for Mastermind Ranks, you can probably do the same thing as how to edit Survivor Ranks.

Dogma3799
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dogma3799 »

pinkrosetears wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:32 am
Dogma3799 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:32 pm
If you're referring to anything related to getting unlimited energy or credits while in a match, no. I'm not helping anyone cheat vs other players.

As for Mastermind Ranks, you can probably do the same thing as how to edit Survivor Ranks.
Thing is, if you level the ranks you can't level up anymore, im trying to find the EXP values so you can still level after putting them to level 50 or something