[Request] Gardenscapes (Windows PC Store Version)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Gardenscapes (Windows PC Store Version)

Post by MartaLabieniec »

I checked this and for this you need to activate developer mode. I don't know how to do it.

vcaqxmyr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vcaqxmyr »

Well i don't know either (seems like we need some sun shine no better beams lol) BUT maybe if you can compile a dll with those functions (i don't know how to compile a dll in lua BUT maybe someone else can do it) (or translate all in cpp) and inject that you don't need to activate nothing imo.
PS
I'm so far from being good with understanding all CE functionality that i regret i was born :lol:
anyway
with some googling i've found the 32bit demo version and also gardenscapes2 demo:
[Link]
[Link]
I've tried the previous table on the trial but for me is not working.

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

Maybe you have some old CT's for this game? If yes please share them. I just need to hack STARS, I know how to do it on android version, but I can't do it on Windows version, I don't know hwy. Can you help me hack these stars on Windows version of this game?

vcaqxmyr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vcaqxmyr »

No i have not :( .I'm trying keep in mind that for sure you are more skilled than me. :wub:

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

I am coming back to discuss about hacking possibilites of this game once more time.

I spent so much time on this game, trying to hack it and I found some interesting things - maybe this info will be valuable for the person who is master in CHEAT ENGINE like @SunBeam or someone like that.

OK, so please check the CT file which I attached to this post.
This CT is for the newest version of the game (Build 3.0.4) from Microsoft Store.

I found a function for "MOVES" in game, which changing bytes give you the unlimited amount of MOVES - I mean, it will ignore the limit of the MOVES and it will still going (the counter will be showing minus numbers) but also using this function, you can get a lot of money!
I recorded a video, showing how this function work and what is giving you, please watch the video below:

Next info what I found and it is interesting : if you want to find a correct address for VISUAL VALUE of MOVES, you must use 4-bytes SEARCH and use below values:
Spoiler
  • if you want to find 39 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14643
  • if you want to find 38 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14387
  • if you want to find 37 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14131
  • if you want to find 36 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13875
  • if you want to find 35 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13619
  • if you want to find 34 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13363
  • if you want to find 33 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13107
  • if you want to find 32 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12851
  • if you want to find 31 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12595
  • if you want to find 30 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12339
  • if you want to find 29 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14642
  • if you want to find 28 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14386
  • if you want to find 27 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14130
  • if you want to find 26 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13874
  • if you want to find 25 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13618
  • if you want to find 24 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13362
  • if you want to find 23 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13106
  • if you want to find 22 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12850
  • if you want to find 21 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12594
  • if you want to find 20 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12338
  • if you want to find 19 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14641
  • if you want to find 18 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14385
  • if you want to find 17 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14129
  • if you want to find 16 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13873
  • if you want to find 15 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13617
  • if you want to find 14 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13361
  • if you want to find 13 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13105
  • if you want to find 12 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12849
  • if you want to find 11 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12593
  • if you want to find 10 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12337
  • if you want to find 9 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 57
  • if you want to find 8 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 56
  • if you want to find 7 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 55
  • if you want to find 6 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 54
  • if you want to find 5 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 53
  • if you want to find 4 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 52
  • if you want to find 3 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 51
  • if you want to find 2 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 50
  • if you want to find 1 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 49
  • if you want to find 0 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 48
What can you read from the values given above? As you can see, all values of Number of Moves differ by 256 value. Only from 9 Number of Moves the value is completely different and it is decreasing only for 1 value (not like earlier by 256 value).

For finding a VISUAL value of STARS, you can find it normally by looking for current number of Stars - the VISUAL value is not encrypted - I saved the addresses in my CT which I attached here - please check it - these are 2 solid addresses. But where is the problem? I can't backtrace and I don't know why... The real value of STARS is encrypted and I can't find it.. so maybe someone more skilled can look on my CT and see if he can backtrace the addresses which I saved.

The STARS, the MOVES during games and MONEY (Coins & Dollars) are 100% LOCAL-SIDE (not Server-Side) so it can be hacked but I don't have such skill to hack it.. can someone help me using my info?
Attachments
gardenscapes-uwp_Production_x64 (BUILD 3.0.4).CT
(42.59 KiB) Downloaded 449 times

vcaqxmyr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vcaqxmyr »

The table is great ty.
Be careful that after level 12 it will add a safe that store at most 5000 coins and the script for infinite money and unlimited moves does not work anymore.

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

Ok, thanks for the info. I have a hope that someone will help us hack coins.

vcaqxmyr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vcaqxmyr »

I hope that too. Stars (and for me even coins) are a real pain to modify. The two static address are not VISUAL addresses because changing them don't change the game number either... are more some sort of mem copy addresses. I managed to find them only.
Dll injection could be a possibility for someone else.
The game remember me some great atari games of the past with a ton of *#$% added. The garden is great could be a sort of garden tycoon ...The music is good. It is the kind of game that is worth something if you can remove all the added things that are layers of rubbish on it. It is a mirror of our world it is beautiful in the core with a ton of layers of %^&*.
Your table is really good indeed and it's essential for beautify the game. ty again :oops:

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

Somebody please help us STARS

vcaqxmyr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vcaqxmyr »

I think stars are type DOUBLE and are calculated by difference from earnedSTARS - spentSTARS maybe this can you help dig further.

kaneda84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaneda84 »

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:34 am
I am coming back to discuss about hacking possibilites of this game once more time.

I spent so much time on this game, trying to hack it and I found some interesting things - maybe this info will be valuable for the person who is master in CHEAT ENGINE like @SunBeam or someone like that.

OK, so please check the CT file which I attached to this post.
This CT is for the newest version of the game (Build 3.0.4) from Microsoft Store.

I found a function for "MOVES" in game, which changing bytes give you the unlimited amount of MOVES - I mean, it will ignore the limit of the MOVES and it will still going (the counter will be showing minus numbers) but also using this function, you can get a lot of money!
I recorded a video, showing how this function work and what is giving you, please watch the video below:

Next info what I found and it is interesting : if you want to find a correct address for VISUAL VALUE of MOVES, you must use 4-bytes SEARCH and use below values:
Spoiler
  • if you want to find 39 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14643
  • if you want to find 38 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14387
  • if you want to find 37 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14131
  • if you want to find 36 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13875
  • if you want to find 35 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13619
  • if you want to find 34 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13363
  • if you want to find 33 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13107
  • if you want to find 32 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12851
  • if you want to find 31 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12595
  • if you want to find 30 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12339
  • if you want to find 29 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14642
  • if you want to find 28 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14386
  • if you want to find 27 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14130
  • if you want to find 26 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13874
  • if you want to find 25 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13618
  • if you want to find 24 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13362
  • if you want to find 23 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13106
  • if you want to find 22 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12850
  • if you want to find 21 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12594
  • if you want to find 20 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12338
  • if you want to find 19 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14641
  • if you want to find 18 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14385
  • if you want to find 17 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14129
  • if you want to find 16 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13873
  • if you want to find 15 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13617
  • if you want to find 14 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13361
  • if you want to find 13 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13105
  • if you want to find 12 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12849
  • if you want to find 11 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12593
  • if you want to find 10 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12337
  • if you want to find 9 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 57
  • if you want to find 8 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 56
  • if you want to find 7 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 55
  • if you want to find 6 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 54
  • if you want to find 5 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 53
  • if you want to find 4 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 52
  • if you want to find 3 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 51
  • if you want to find 2 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 50
  • if you want to find 1 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 49
  • if you want to find 0 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 48
What can you read from the values given above? As you can see, all values of Number of Moves differ by 256 value. Only from 9 Number of Moves the value is completely different and it is decreasing only for 1 value (not like earlier by 256 value).

For finding a VISUAL value of STARS, you can find it normally by looking for current number of Stars - the VISUAL value is not encrypted - I saved the addresses in my CT which I attached here - please check it - these are 2 solid addresses. But where is the problem? I can't backtrace and I don't know why... The real value of STARS is encrypted and I can't find it.. so maybe someone more skilled can look on my CT and see if he can backtrace the addresses which I saved.

The STARS, the MOVES during games and MONEY (Coins & Dollars) are 100% LOCAL-SIDE (not Server-Side) so it can be hacked but I don't have such skill to hack it.. can someone help me using my info?
Hi i need some help, i found the address for the moves but is just de visual address iven if i block (the display moves will froze) but i will lose if i reach 0

KennyBurke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KennyBurke »

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:51 pm
Game Name: Gardenscapes (Windows PC Store Version)
Game Engine: Unknown
Game Version: 3.0.4
Options Required: Unlimited Stars, Money, Moves
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info:
I am willing to pay 30$ USD for help.
Hi I have been working on It and have been successful In unlimited move and coins still working on a few things but It's working perfect for windows 10 store 64-bit version..

KennyBurke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KennyBurke »

I have made a ct for this game I will post It here today If everyone Is still interested In It? I Have moves and Coins.. I will still continue to work on stars... I will add a donate button for people who can help out since this Is time consuming.

KennyBurke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KennyBurke »

Gardenscapes Windows 10 Store 64-bit version you can download It here [Link] please consider donating hope you guys enjoy :D :)

KennyBurke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Gardenscapes Trainer for Windows 10 Store

Post by KennyBurke »

Gardenscapes Trainer for Windows 10 Store download here