Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Rune Factory 5

Post by Algester »

H Con wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:42 am
Is it possible to modify the player's base attributes (ATK, M ATK, DEF etc)? I think my current save is busted as I've got like 2000 ATK and instant kill everything, even with a level 1 broadsword. I've located current value, but changes to it obviously revert once I do anything in-game.
check your skill list for anything that pumps your STR stat you may have... accidentally ground your skills

sellenity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sellenity »

Is there any way to make a multiplier for monster affection/edit monster affection directly?

azure12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Rune Factory 5

Post by azure12 »

Cake-san wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:19 am
[Options]
- Pointers
- AddItemToRucksack
- Plant Instant Growth
- etc

///

Update 1
- All Item Max Level (Except Equipment) (Might crash the game)
- Soil Watered&Cultivated
- Set Max Soil Stat
- DoShipping
- Save Anywhere
- Disable Furniture Collision
- Easy Tame Monster
- Easy Catch Monster

Note: If dev decided to update the game you can activate "Update_Symbol" script locate inside hidden/blank description group record & then save the table....
thank you so much dear!! you are amazing!!

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

H Con wrote:
Is it possible to modify the player's base attributes (ATK, M ATK, DEF etc)? I think my current save is busted as I've got like 2000 ATK and instant kill everything, even with a level 1 broadsword. I've located current value, but changes to it obviously revert once I do anything in-game.
Every level of every skill increases a specific stat. You can check your skill page to see what effects your damage. You probably leveled up a skill way too high early in the game.

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

i'm holding out for a table that works, which has multipliers, like the earlier posted table, none of the options work there for me, so i'm hoping for an update to that one, or one i can custom set the multipliers myself.

multipliers being - gathering, skills, exp, relationship points, anything that i can set and increase the gain, but lessen the grind, is mainly all i tend to use :)

lightningxXx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lightningxXx »

Great table Cake-san. But when i try use DoShipping, appear error: Lua error in the script at line 1:Failure determining what means. Maybe i do something wrong?

NathCael
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NathCael »

is it possibile to add a love point editing for monster Cake-san?

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

H Con wrote:
Is it possible to modify the player's base attributes (ATK, M ATK, DEF etc)?
there is some but dont know how permanent it is,located at Pointer->Status->SaveParameter
Solgath wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:44 pm
multipliers being - gathering, skills, exp, relationship points, anything that i can set and increase the gain, but lessen the grind, is mainly all i tend to use :)
I'm lazy
lightningxXx wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:14 am
But when i try use DoShipping, appear error: Lua error in the script at line 1:Failure determining what means. Maybe i do something wrong?
There will be kaching sound when you activate the script except if your shipping bin is empty. That error is on purpose for the checkbox to not be ticked.
NathCael wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:21 am
Lazy pointer -> SaveDataManager -> StatusData -> FriendMonsterStatusDatas -> _items

sellenity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sellenity »

Cake-san wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:51 am
NathCael wrote:
Lazy pointer -> SaveDataManager -> StatusData -> FriendMonsterStatusDatas -> _items
Thank you for the information Cake-san.

nonene36
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nonene36 »

may i ask if possible to add double bed? thanks

fardriel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fardriel »

fardriel wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:31 pm
Tossing up my own contribution.

- Skill XP Multiplier
- Always have the drop bonuses from Rare Can, Four Leaf Clover, etc.
- Constant finders
- Update 1: Soil XP Multiplier

The constant finders hold a bunch of game variables that you can change on the fly. For example, you can use the drop bonuses script along with EquipSubAttribute_LuckyDrop1_Param1 and 2, LuckyDrop2_Param1 and 2, and RareDrop_Param1 and 2 to give yourself guaranteed drops. WalkSkillCount determines how many steps you need to take to get 1 walking XP. Things like that.

I put in all of the constants, even though a lot of them probably aren't especially useful for players.

Update 1: Added Soil XP Multiplier
Jesus, the entire code base for the free farm system is dumber than hell. Probably necessary back in RF4, but they really should've redone it for RF5, rather than reuse code made to run on a 3DS...
Bumping for table update

azure12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by azure12 »

Cake-san wrote:
H Con wrote:
there is some but dont know how permanent it is,located at Pointer->Status->SaveParameter
Solgath wrote:
I'm lazy
lightningxXx wrote:
But when i try use DoShipping, appear error: Lua error in the script at line 1:Failure determining what means. Maybe i do something wrong?
There will be kaching sound when you activate the script except if your shipping bin is empty. That error is on purpose for the checkbox to not be ticked.
NathCael wrote:
it shows the first 50 monsters, is there any way to show the rest Cake-san? Thank you!

fardriel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fardriel »

azure12 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:29 pm
Cake-san wrote:
H Con wrote:
Solgath wrote:
I'm lazy
lightningxXx wrote:
NathCael wrote:
it shows the first 50 monsters, is there any way to show the rest Cake-san? Thank you!
You'd have to manually add new addresses for those extra array entries. CE doesn't have a simple way of maintaining a list of pointers to entries for an array whose size changes, so generally table makers just put in as many as they feel like doing the work for.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

azure12 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:29 pm
That's a lot of monster, are you sure you want to edit it one by one, instead of writing a simple script?
Alas, you can comment out line 1894 in Mono/main script eg: --arraysize= arraysize>50 and 50 or arraysize

A simple Lua script:

Code: Select all

local list,pointer=getAddress('[[[[[[[SaveDataManager]+B8]]+20]+28]+70]+18]+10')
for i=0,readInteger(list+8)-1 do
  pointer=readPointer(readPointer(list)+i*8+0x20)
  writeInteger(readPointer(pointer+0x128)+0x10,20000)
end

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

considering 1 dragon can carry 50 monsters with all the upgrades then you will kinda need a lot of array size so you can totally have 250 monsters if not mistaken