Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
H@x_Mage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by H@x_Mage »

How do I get started? Like which post do I follow?

river_08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by river_08 »

I would like to point out. Using the updated files from Dream. the Chrome Debug crashes everytime.

Reverting back to the previous update from valleymoon restores chrome debuggers function.

seems there is an issue with the config.

There are so many posts and I am looking for a way to force the dream cloud challenges to be completed so I don't have to go through them. its sooo annoying to do them...

Then another thing strange happened. I had spent a lot of time, prior to learning about the tool, getting my Library Books to Lv.220. I unlocked the next tier by beating the rifts so I could level my Artifacts to eldritch. So I stuck all my guys farming for the Fury Relic to go from Ancient to Eldritch. I dropped myself 300 bottled winds. spammed 10 then checked chest. until i got the upgrade. Cool got it. When to go and make my 245 books. and the level now shows 173 instead of 245. idk what happened but my book library seems scuffed???

Also as a side note. I went and even tried undoing the level using chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Sailing")[3][21]=0

This effectively reset my books to 170 which is the Max book level prior to getting the Fury Artifact. If I use the bottled winds to regain the normal version of Fury Artifact so it will add +25. The books go from 170 -> 173... getting the Ancient Fury Artifact results in the books staying at 173...

idk what happened...

ignore all that. Seems i found the fix. I reset the fury artifact to 0. used bottles to reclaim the fury artifact. forced a cloud save. and restarted.

New Book value is 195. rinse n repeat. boot lvl 220. and a 3rd time. now lvl 245 book :D
Last edited by river_08 on Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

dreamx3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dreamx3 »

river_08 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:43 am
I would like to point out. Using the updated files from Dream. the Chrome Debug crashes everytime.

Reverting back to the previous update from valleymoon restores chrome debuggers function.

There are so many posts and I am looking for a way to force the dream cloud challenges to be completed so I don't have to go through them. its sooo annoying to do them...

Then another thing strange happened. I had spent a lot of time, prior to learning about the tool, getting my Library Books to Lv.220. I unlocked the next tier by beating the rifts so I could level my Artifacts to eldritch. So I stuck all my guys farming for the Fury Relic to go from Ancient to Eldritch. I dropped myself 300 bottled winds. spammed 10 then checked chest. until i got the upgrade. Cool got it. When to go and make my 245 books. and the level now shows 173 instead of 245. idk what happened but my book library seems scuffed???

Also as a side note. I went and even tried undoing the level using chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Sailing")[3][21]=0

This effectively reset my books to 170 which is the Max book level prior to getting the Fury Artifact. If I use the bottled winds to regain the normal version of Fury Artifact so it will add +25. The books go from 170 -> 173... getting the Ancient Fury Artifact results in the books staying at 173...

idk what happened...
you have to set the chrome path to your own specific path

river_08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by river_08 »

dreamx3 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:32 am
river_08 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:43 am

idk what happened...
you have to set the chrome path to your own specific path
ya, i figured that out a while ago lol. i just compared the chrome area between the 2 files. and updated the not working one to mirror the working one. forgot to remove it from the edited post xD

BigD3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BigD3 »

Is there a way to change the 3d printer artifact bonus?.

randomacc18
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by randomacc18 »

is there a way to speed up the summoning ? Because the last thing i saw with the "w6" cheats ain't working at all

Limadf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Limadf »

I crashed my Mole map on DK, cause I missed the array position

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("KillsLeft2Advance")[211][1]=1000000 It shouldn't be [1]. How do I delete this new number, because in theory I created another portal on the map, anyone knows a fix?

Limadf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Limadf »

I'm dumb, just set it to 0, it worked

river_08
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by river_08 »

randomacc18 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:58 pm
is there a way to speed up the summoning ? Because the last thing i saw with the "w6" cheats ain't working at all
What? Mine is working just fine. I do know that sometimes when you are constantly switching characters the tool can break. When that happens I just force a cloudsave and restart the game client and it goes back to working no problem.

kikiGo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kikiGo »

Seems like editig your achievements kills count to match talent kills for plunderous gets you a shadowban :(

A little update. I've met lava ingame while using a legit client(browser version) and after that I stopped seeing another people.

UPD. 2.0
Nvm. I'm dumb :)

Hartefact
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hartefact »

Is there some way to unlock special talents? For some reason my equinox dreams didn't unlock the Dreamer Damage Special Talent Book

edit: figured it out: drop TalentBook1 3656200

fandebukai64
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fandebukai64 »

Hey, i'm searching for a thing to get free gems or get free shop, cuz i'm bored to pay for this game, i searched some but where can i figure out some solutions ?
and what are the risks about using thoses methods ?

primedew
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by primedew »

what's the command to drop fishing island bottles and trash island trashes in the chrome debug......cause the drop Island0/Island1 command only drops one regardless of the amount given....in chrome debug I could just paste the amount of command lines we need

mystery0308
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mystery0308 »

How do I activate wide autoloot without the items going into chest?

yutytuytyugsds
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yutytuytyugsds »

Hi everyone
I was wondering if its possible to change things in gem shop like the items them self and the price. Or even better is there like a modded .amar file please let me know if there is anything like this on steam client if possible