[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Mystery Player
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Mystery Player »

Hi guys, I'm new here, where can I download the resources for the crack please, I'm worried that this will damage my official version

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

It seems they changed how stuff works because I can't find any IDs for the new items like Boo Onesie, Small Pink Wings, Monsters Inc Tool set or the Starlight House Bundle contents

LuNaATr1Xx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LuNaATr1Xx »

Hi does anyone know how to spawn any item in scrooge store or where to find a cheat sheet for it please? i use the one where i craft the item but was wanting it so others can come to my shop to buy

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

bpx wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:14 pm
It seems they changed how stuff works because I can't find any IDs for the new items like Boo Onesie, Small Pink Wings, Monsters Inc Tool set or the Starlight House Bundle contents

How you used to find the id for contents?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

bpx wrote:
They are on my spreadsheet [Link]

Also: Whoever posted on reddit saying we are gate keeping stuff is hilarious btw, no one is gatekeeping anything.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

LuNaATr1Xx wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:24 pm
Hi does anyone know how to spawn any item in scrooge store or where to find a cheat sheet for it please? i use the one where i craft the item but was wanting it so others can come to my shop to buy
I am pretty sure it's never let you let others buy it by having it in scrooges store, it was all Visual from what I recall.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Mystery Player wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:17 am
Hi guys, I'm new here, where can I download the resources for the crack please, I'm worried that this will damage my official version
I am using an official version, just make sure to back up your save periodically before doing ANYTHING. If you're that worried do it while offline, but I've been doing it online and had 0 issues so far.

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

rihedson wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:26 pm
bpx wrote:

How you used to find the id for contents?
lmrlmax wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:07 pm
Cuberdon wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:44 pm
Still eager to know how you find that information so I can try it myself instead of asking for each item.
My new table added Move Object / Furniture Data, where it tell Item ID of moved furniture.

miabi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miabi »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:56 pm
bpx wrote:

Also: Whoever posted on reddit saying we are gate keeping stuff is hilarious btw, no one is gatekeeping anything.
sorry if this is a dumb question, but are the new items anywhere in particular? just struggling to figure out what is new and what is not
(also does nobody have the id for relaxing oasis?)

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

miabi wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:20 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
bpx wrote:

sorry if this is a dumb question, but are the new items anywhere in particular? just struggling to figure out what is new and what is not
They are near the end of each of the sections (eg end of furniture etc).

Relaxing Oasis is a quest reward from level 2 with Simba, so something you can get super easy, I will add it to my list once I get to it as a lot of stuff was removed from the original spreadsheet and it's missing from mine as I somehow had my google drive wiped and lost nearly everything in it (including the back up ones...)

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

So these are the codes I've managed to get working/were already working.

I have NO idea how to fix the ones that inject a symbol, as searching the original AOB gets nothing.

The codes that are working on this are:

Craft Data (for crafting premium items)
Guaranteed Memory from Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering/Mining (once active it wont stop being active until you close out of the game, I tried to get it to stop but it only worked for new tasks: eg if you mined once with it on, you will always get memory orbs with it, even if you disable it)
Guaranteed Memory from Night Thorns/Splinters
Infinite Water Flower (for memories)
Instant Fishing/Bite
Critter Feeding Rewards Memory (You have to feed it something it hates first, then feed it it's favourite thing in order to start getting memories)
Critter Feed time to 0 (This also instant spawns harvestables (garlic etc), and also resets scrooges store by zoning in to his store etc, it also speeds up time gated quests (eg the alien toys).
Unlimited Energy
Scramblecoin - All gold coins, single player chess until turn 4 then normal.
Movement Speed
Created Furniture gives 90

If anyone else knows how to fix the issues with the other table lemme know, I just don't know how to fix the broken ones.

Edit: I just added 2 more that are working/fixed!

Note: This is for version 1.9.0.947 on Steam PC - I cannot guarantee it will work with other versions.
Attachments
DDLV Working Codes.CT
(45.61 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
Last edited by Rubyelf on Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Minikun wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:24 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:00 pm
You can't really give yourself blueprints. Did you not buy them from Eric in his house? You have to reach level 10 friendship with Eric, and then you learn the blue prints from him to craft them.

Edit: Also someone deleted half the spreadsheet again....stop it.
I'm not trying to get the blueprints, I don't know if I can't or if I did - I have the items grayed out in my crafting tab but they still give me the ingredients list so it seems to me that I bought these blueprints over a year ago. But I never crafted them and now I'm trying to 100% my crafting page and the only missing items are the Eric ones. So I got some manually (from the beach), some were gotten through Donald quests, and the rest I ended up adding via the codes in the spreadsheet because that's the only way it worked.
I did finish Eric's quests back then, of course. It's just so old, I don't remember if I was aware of his blueprints table. So I don't know if I bought them, but the table is definitely not responsive (no Interact button.)
I have my limits 😅
Come on, anyone got these item IDs...? 🙏
Good news, I found them! They are in my spreadsheet:

[Link]

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

miabi wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:20 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
bpx wrote:

miabi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miabi »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:24 pm

I have NO idea how to fix the ones that inject a symbol, as searching the original AOB gets nothing.

Guaranteed Memory from Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering/Mining (once active it wont stop being active until you close out of the game, I tried to get it to stop but it only worked for new tasks: eg if you mined once with it on, you will always get memory orbs with it, even if you disable it)
Instant Fishing/Bite
Critter Feeding Rewards Memory (You have to feed it something it hates first, then feed it it's favourite thing in order to start getting memories)
Critter Feed time to 0 (This also instant spawns harvestables (garlic etc), and also resets scrooges store by zoning in to his store etc, it also speeds up time gated quests (eg the alien toys).
Unlimited Energy
Movement Speed

If anyone else knows how to fix the issues with the other table lemme know, I just don't know how to fix the broken ones.

thank you for all your help (and your other replies too) very appreciative

will digging ever get added to the guaranteed memory or is it just not possible for that one?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

miabi wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:48 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:24 pm

Instant Fishing/Bite
Unlimited Energy
Movement Speed

thank you for all your help (and your other replies too) very appreciative

will digging ever get added to the guaranteed memory or is it just not possible for that one?
That one appears to be something that we can't find, and I honestly don't know where to start I am afraid.