Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by rihedson »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:24 am
rihedson wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:59 pm
Guys i need Elegant Armchair ID, can someone help please? Image
It's there, it just had the wrong name, it was "Elegant Chair" I renamed it to Elegant Armchair
Thank you so much :D :D :D :D :D

miabi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miabi »

anyone know the ID for the relaxing oasis? need to place it but had a bug when I got it and now it's gone
(also does anyone know how to permanently get rid of something? had a furniture item glitch out somehow and want to try deleting it and rebuying it to see if that can fix it)
Last edited by miabi on Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User091621
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by User091621 »

I have figured this one out. Thanks though
Last edited by User091621 on Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User091621
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by User091621 »

Also is there a way to do this for playstation?

canary
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by canary »

Hi guys, anyone has the Motifs ID's for Standart Edition, Deluxe Edition and Ultimate Edition? Also the Rainbow Castle Motif.

sonnytyme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sonnytyme »

Hey there! Does anyone happen to have a spread sheet with item id's? Would love to have a copy of it if you do!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

sonnytyme wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:08 am
Hey there! Does anyone happen to have a spread sheet with item id's? Would love to have a copy of it if you do!
[Link]

Minikun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Minikun »

Rubyelf wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:49 pm
[Link]
Just what I needed as well... 8-)
I'm trying to grant myself two blueprint items that are bugged for me. They're the only items I've yet to unlock, and they can't be found in the spreadsheet or in-game. Can anyone look into their IDs for me? Thanks!

- Mossy Base
- Mossy Eye-Carving Stone

Thanks in advance!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Minikun wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:57 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:49 pm
[Link]
Just what I needed as well... 8-)
I'm trying to grant myself two blueprint items that are bugged for me. They're the only items I've yet to unlock, and they can't be found in the spreadsheet or in-game. Can anyone look into their IDs for me? Thanks!

- Mossy Base
- Mossy Eye-Carving Stone

Thanks in advance!
You can't really give yourself blueprints. Did you not buy them from Eric in his house? You have to reach level 10 friendship with Eric, and then you learn the blue prints from him to craft them.

Edit: Also someone deleted half the spreadsheet again....stop it.

Minikun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Minikun »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:00 pm
You can't really give yourself blueprints. Did you not buy them from Eric in his house? You have to reach level 10 friendship with Eric, and then you learn the blue prints from him to craft them.

I'm not trying to get the blueprints, I don't know if I can't or if I did - I have the items grayed out in my crafting tab but they still give me the ingredients list so it seems to me that I bought these blueprints over a year ago. But I never crafted them and now I'm trying to 100% my crafting page and the only missing items are the Eric ones. So I got some manually (from the beach), some were gotten through Donald quests, and the rest I ended up adding via the codes in the spreadsheet because that's the only way it worked.
I did finish Eric's quests back then, of course. It's just so old, I don't remember if I was aware of his blueprints table. So I don't know if I bought them, but the table is definitely not responsive (no Interact button.)
I have my limits 😅
Come on, anyone got these item IDs...? 🙏

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Minikun wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:24 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:00 pm

I'm not trying to get the blueprints, I don't know if I can't or if I did - I have the items grayed out in my crafting tab but they still give me the ingredients list so it seems to me that I bought these blueprints over a year ago. But I never crafted them and now I'm trying to 100% my crafting page and the only missing items are the Eric ones. So I got some manually (from the beach), some were gotten through Donald quests, and the rest I ended up adding via the codes in the spreadsheet because that's the only way it worked.
I did finish Eric's quests back then, of course. It's just so old, I don't remember if I was aware of his blueprints table. So I don't know if I bought them, but the table is definitely not responsive (no Interact button.)
I have my limits 😅
Come on, anyone got these item IDs...? 🙏
So there can be a bug where he sometimes doesn't give you them, if the table hasn't been updating. Try moving his house to the Isle if you have it, then back again. Also if you use the "feed critter reset timer" or whatever it is in the cheat engine and just keep zoning into his house, it might pop up (it's how I got it for me). I don't know why those IDs are missing, I can't seem to find them myself, best bet is to work through the missing ones and see if you can find it, I don't have time right now to see if I can find them myself. I thought they would be amongst the Pirate Map etc (the other ones he teaches you) but they don't appear to be there for some reason.

Minikun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Minikun »

Thank you, I'll try that tomorrow.
I do remember moving his castle from my prairie to the forest a few weeks ago, as it was taking too much space. Maybe this had the effect of disabling the blueprint table...?
I didn't even know I could move houses between the isle and the valley. Is there a specific way to do it?
Thanks for your time. You've been much more helpful than tech support 👍

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Minikun wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:29 pm
Thank you, I'll try that tomorrow.
I do remember moving his castle from my prairie to the forest a few weeks ago, as it was taking too much space. Maybe this had the effect of disabling the blueprint table...?
I didn't even know I could move houses between the isle and the valley. Is there a specific way to do it?
Thanks for your time. You've been much more helpful than tech support 👍
You just have to go to houses section under furniture mode, and plop it down, it will remove it from the valley and put it in the Isle and vice versa.

Minikun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Minikun »

Didn't know about that, thank you :)
Then again, the game works in silly ways sometimes -- I remember how I didn't know I could have a pet beside me until I saw it on a video, and then finally found out you called them from your wardrobe tab... Sounds like a quick implementation by a dev who couldn't be bothered to add a new tab ;)

As for Eric's castle, I can't enter it for now as he's sound asleep. The agony! I'll check it out later ;)

Minikun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Minikun »

Minikun wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:28 am
As for Eric's castle, I can't enter it for now as he's sound asleep. The agony! I'll check it out later ;)
Alas, it didn't work. Moved the castle to the prairie while he was sleeping, then when he woke up I entered, nothing. Then I moved it to the isle. Entered. Nothing. Moved back to the forest of courage, entered: nothing.
So it's possible that I bought all of the blueprints and simply forgot about them, and the bug is not related to the blueprints, but to the crafting station not showing them.
I guess I'd have to start another game to check out the furniture list and see if the Pirate Map on the Wall already shows its ingredients even before the Eric quests are done.

As for the item IDs, my guess is that they repurposed existing items into the blueprint system; after all, some of these rocks were in Dazzle Beach in the first place (they're even priced at 1500 gold instead of 2500 for Eric's proper new items), so they were there even before Eric's quests were written. I'd say their item IDs are probably close to other rocks / ancient civilization items. Which would be boring to document in the first place.