Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Melanthios »

I'm brain dead today, but how do I change my breeding level since candies and pearls don't work in the pet pen? I might be able to come up with a work around for w6 skills, but I'm not sure if it's the same restrictions

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

i see that latest update of this tool was 04-Nov-2023, does that mean that valleymon stopped updating it?

amoniac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amoniac »

Is there a way to reset jade coins to 0 if its NANENAN?

canndhha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by canndhha »

mutkanz wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:39 pm
i see that latest update of this tool was 04-Nov-2023, does that mean that valleymon stopped updating it?
you also need to remember that idleon wasn't updated for a long time now
and valleymon should take some time to slowly make those codes for us
it's free... we are thankfull for all the work and if need hopefully we shall wait

Carrot8146
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Carrot8146 »

Hey guys,

i have tried for some time to make the program more like a booster, which i turned on all the time. In most cases where there was no Multiplier but instead a fixed but very high value, i changed the config.custom and cheats.js to make things work. Everything worked great, but instead of having all the multipliers fixed in cheats.js inside the code, i wanted to have them custom.js all in one place, ready to change. Everything was working fine, until i moved that stuff, then i got a problem with my Egg timer. My Egg timer had the NaN value and no more eggs were being produced. While trying to find a solution for it (even wiping my whole breeding progress would be fine) i thought disabling cloud (not sure if it even works) and then editing random values in console with breeding, i might have added new problems into the game which i cant get rid of right now. It seems not only is my whole Breeding timer gone, but also i cant see the dna upgrades for the pets, which you collect with the splicer.

Anyone got an advice for me or a solution? Even wiping all my progress on breeding would be fine at this point. Maybe just copying someones elses Breeding values might work?

iwantcheatsthisgame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iwantcheatsthisgame »

Hello guys,

I'm using the latest InjectCheatsF5 but the game gets stuck after enter the game. I changed the config file to show debug and it says below:
@firebase/database: FIREBASE WARNING: set at /_usersOnline/jSbkDuH50LK2YsIpURyRyhU2 failed: permission_denied
what is this? how to I change the permission?

idlehope
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by idlehope »

Does anyone happen to know a quick way to fix NaN gems in Shop?

furce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by furce »

Hello! I have not been playing for a few years.

Can someone redirect me to the thread page where i can see how to setup cheats? :)

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

furce wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:38 am

Can someone redirect me to the thread page where i can see how to setup cheats? :)
Look at Page 143

furce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by furce »

Tindal wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:06 am
furce wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:38 am

Look at Page 143
I tried launching the InjectCheatsF5, it launches Idleon, but once I click on it, some text appears in the console for like 0.5 seconds and everything closes. :?

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

furce wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:54 pm
I tried launching the InjectCheatsF5, it launches Idleon, but once I click on it, some text appears in the console for like 0.5 seconds and everything closes. :?
Do you have Steam open? Steam needs to be running for the injector to work.

pompomqzy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pompomqzy »

Hi! I am new here. I am a completionist and has been struggling to get everything in the slab since some of the items are no longer obtainable. Cheating the slab is all I want but I am too stupid to figure out what I should do. Can someone help me with it? Also, since the new patch just came out, is it safe to use the old version (04/11/2023)? Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot!

furce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by furce »

magiman wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:35 pm
furce wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:54 pm
Do you have Steam open? Steam needs to be running for the injector to work.
Yeah, steam is open. It always just closes on itself. One time it didn't close, and i was able to see the interface like when you write the start of the words and it auto populates the cheats for you, but then once i clicked to enter the game with my character it just went to black screen and froze.

NotMelx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NotMelx »

Does anyone know how to change ServerGemsReceived.

Carrot8146
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Carrot8146 »

NotMelx wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:08 pm
Does anyone know how to change ServerGemsReceived.
Not sure if thats what you mean, but when you go into chrome debug with f5 inject and follow his guide here:
valleymon wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:13 pm
Latest version

Using chrome to cheat
Lastly, there's a million things you may want to fiddle with using gga/chng. That's all fine, but I want to share this alternative as it's a fair bit more user friendly, lets you explore much more freely and you are much less likely to misedit a value and break your account than using chng:
Just run the command

chromedebug

A new window will pop up, showing your idleon game. To the right you will see the chrome developer tools. Make sure you are in the "Console" tab.
Type

bEngine.gameAttributes.h

into the console and hit enter. You are now looking at the gameAttributes list (the same you can see with eg list gga) and are free to roam around, take a look at things, and edit values just by double clicking on them and typing in a new value.
I've attached an example of editing the level of one of my boat captains. Overall, you ought to mostly be able to figure out what each value represents by comparing with your game. I've shown here an example of editing a captain from level 7 to level 9.
Overall just be looking at each captain and comparing with my game, it is pretty simple to see that the values in order represent:
0: appearance/hat (or -1 for unpurchased)
1: First bonus type
2: Second bonus type
3: level
4: progress to next level
5: first boost base value (multiplies with level to give actual boost)
6: second boost base value

[Link]

Good luck
once there you can see this here and you can edit it: