Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Rubyelf »

rihedson wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:03 pm
Guys on cheat table theres a mod to the object limit? Because the mod on melon loader lags my game so much i wish we have an alternative.
No, I don't think that would work well, it might cause issues if you load the game without it active. You might be lagging because you just have too many items that your PC can't handle, it does warn you.

chris89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chris89 »

id:?
Fancy Snowflake Gift Bag
Wintery Tree Gift Bag
Winter Gala Gift Bag

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

chris89 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:12 pm
id:?
Fancy Snowflake Gift Bag
Wintery Tree Gift Bag
Winter Gala Gift Bag
They are on there already just had to search:

chris89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chris89 »

Hi everyone, thanks for the great work

JamesWako
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JamesWako »

Hi, I'm new to cheat engine, i have a question how do i cheat my dreamlight balance? I've tried the table and it didn't work, so i'd rather manually do it.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

So I finished off giving myself whatever I was missing, minus clothes that I just got through other means.

These are what are not properly released/missing from the wiki (my own game too because I only added items from the Wiki)
Spoiler
Missing items
Other (5 items)
40001434 White Brick-Tiled Shower Stall
40001435 Gray Brick-Tiled Shower Stall
40001436 White Limestone-Tiled Shower Stall
40001437 Gray Limestone-Tiled Shower Stall
40001660 Kinara Rug

Toy Story (1 item)
40300011 RV Door

Clothes Not released officially (aka not showing up on wiki):

50000377 Shadow Man Hawaiian Shirt - not sure of category
50100170 Summer Safari Cargo Shorts - not sure of category
50200111 Gamer Basketball Sneakers - not sure of category
50400103 Gamer Baseball Cap - not sure of category
50400137 Summer Print Bucket Hat - not sure of category
50700122 D23 Expo 2022 Spirit Jersey - unreleased not sure of category

50900102 Red Scarer Overalls Clothes Outfit - no idea
50900103 Blue Scarer Overalls Clothes Outfit - no idea

Other : 5 Pieces (most likely some of them from above)

Lilo and Stich (1 items)
51500003 Blue Wrap Skirt

Mickey and Friends (2 items)
50700020 Blue Peeking Mickey Mouse Pocket Sweater

Moana (1 items)
50400028 Straw Sunhat with Blue Band

Toy Story (2 items)
50000324 Frilly Pink Top
50000325 Frilly Blue Top

Turning Red (3 items)
50400146 Red Panda Ski Helmet
50800057 Red Panda Ski Pack
50900127 Red Panda Ski Suit
I will update this post with the proper categories of the ones I wasn't sure of when I check them in the morning after backing up my save.

floconut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by floconut »

Hi everyone, I'm a beginner with CE. Is there a comprehensive table with all the scripts for this forum? I added the scripts (critters feed, memory shards etc) to the last table posted here, but when it works once and I come back to the game the next day, the modified table no longer works, and every added script crashes my game. I'm having issues with AOB scans, plyAvatar, etc. (I don't understand these things). I modify based on comments (but it's a patchwork of scripts that I don't understand). I tried to figure it out with Chat GPT, but I'm a true noob. I'm using the latest purchased version of the game. Thanks to everyone for your contributions, and I'm in awe of your knowledge on the subject!

shadowkarl1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadowkarl1 »

the link doesn't seem to work anymore please repaste the link. I'm looking for all the DLC/Premium itemids. Thanks much!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

shadowkarl1 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:23 pm
the link doesn't seem to work anymore please repaste the link. I'm looking for all the DLC/Premium itemids. Thanks much!
[Link]

Please use the SEARCH function, DO NOT HIT SORT

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

floconut wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:50 am
Hi everyone, I'm a beginner with CE. Is there a comprehensive table with all the scripts for this forum? I added the scripts (critters feed, memory shards etc) to the last table posted here, but when it works once and I come back to the game the next day, the modified table no longer works, and every added script crashes my game. I'm having issues with AOB scans, plyAvatar, etc. (I don't understand these things). I modify based on comments (but it's a patchwork of scripts that I don't understand). I tried to figure it out with Chat GPT, but I'm a true noob. I'm using the latest purchased version of the game. Thanks to everyone for your contributions, and I'm in awe of your knowledge on the subject!
This is my CE table.

Now not everything might work.

Craft Data/100% Memories/Scramblecoin/Instant Fishing/Critter timer/ move items to 1/90/0 all work for me, same with the scrooge store (you have to open scrooges store BEFORE you turn on the store buy limit or it will crash you).

I haven't tested them all, but the ones I mainly use are working for me on the latest version with this.

You honestly do not need the apple one for crafting, the "Items don't decrease" in the table should suffice if it's working, if it's not, get fearlessrevolution and use the one in that (it's what I do).
Attachments
Disney Dreamlight Valley3.CT
(317.54 KiB) Downloaded 499 times

GbProudmourd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GbProudmourd »

Is there any plans on actually make a table or cheat for simple add ALL non-quest/bugged items? Addling one by one is starting to take a lot of time on my end.

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

GbProudmourd wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:16 am
Is there any plans on actually make a table or cheat for simple add ALL non-quest/bugged items?
And how would you expect that to work? You'd be much better off creating a macro and letting it run over night or so

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

GbProudmourd wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:16 am
Is there any plans on actually make a table or cheat for simple add ALL non-quest/bugged items? Addling one by one is starting to take a lot of time on my end.
patience is a virtue my friend, i would rather have to add all them one by one for free then waste money on these over priced items.

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys i was trying to find Grand Reading nook but couldnt find, can someone help me with the id?

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:22 pm
floconut wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:50 am
This is my CE table.

Now not everything might work.

Craft Data/100% Memories/Scramblecoin/Instant Fishing/Critter timer/ move items to 1/90/0 all work for me, same with the scrooge store (you have to open scrooges store BEFORE you turn on the store buy limit or it will crash you).

I haven't tested them all, but the ones I mainly use are working for me on the latest version with this.

You honestly do not need the apple one for crafting, the "Items don't decrease" in the table should suffice if it's working, if it's not, get fearlessrevolution and use the one in that (it's what I do).
Can you please tell me step by step how do i use it to gain memories pieces?
I was trying by just activating it but nothing happens.