Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Sa1ntNicolas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Sa1ntNicolas »

rihedson wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:45 am
Guys can someone help? I need the cod for the reward of buzz quest, the aliens, not the alien that is found on the ground but the reward, can someone help please? i tried to locate on the sheet but it isnt there.

Alien Guessing Booth: 40000390
Alien Toy: 31200544
Arched Window to Deep Space: 40001548

Next time do Control + F to search for things. ;3

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Sa1ntNicolas wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:32 am
rihedson wrote:
Guys can someone help? I need the cod for the reward of buzz quest, the aliens, not the alien that is found on the ground but the reward, can someone help please? i tried to locate on the sheet but it isnt there.

Hi, thanks but, the code for the toy 31200544 is for the item that we have on inventory not for the three aliens that we receive as reward that we can place on the ground and pose for photos =/ just like the photo in the example

Sa1ntNicolas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sa1ntNicolas »

rihedson wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:02 am
Sa1ntNicolas wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:32 am
rihedson wrote:

Hi, thanks but, the code for the toy 31200544 is for the item that we have on inventory not for the three aliens that we receive as reward that we can place on the ground and pose for photos =/ just like the photo in the example

Hi, unfortunately that was the only one i found, seeing as you already have one you may be able to duplicate the item with the cheat table.

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

The sad part is that i dont have the item yet :/ , i wish i could craft the aliens, if someone here knows the code for them i will be "eternally grateful" haha

Sekoria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sekoria »

Hello everyone, just to make sure : there are currently no code to loot memory pieces when digging, is that correct?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

I might slowly start adding a category row to the spreadsheet, and list which piece of furniture and clothes is from what category (eg micky mouse/moana etc). It will help people identify quickly if they are going through their categories. I just need the free time to do it, if anyone thinks this would be helpful let me know, if not, I'll leave it.

ccyclone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ccyclone »

rihedson wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:07 pm
The sad part is that i dont have the item yet :/ , i wish i could craft the aliens, if someone here knows the code for them i will be "eternally grateful" haha
Alien Toy is 40001804 Not sure why it wasn't filled in. Used Griddata script to read the one I have. I added it to the file.

chris89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chris89 »

Rubyelf wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:16 pm
I might slowly start adding a category row to the spreadsheet, and list which piece of furniture and clothes is from what category (eg micky mouse/moana etc). It will help people identify quickly if they are going through their categories. I just need the free time to do it, if anyone thinks this would be helpful let me know, if not, I'll leave it.
I find it extremely useful, so people know what they are missing and go into categories, I like it

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

ccyclone wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:24 pm
rihedson wrote:
Alien Toy is 40001804 Not sure why it wasn't filled in. Used Griddata script to read the one I have. I added it to the file.
That's weird, I just checked my copy of the completed one that I made after I had finished, and it's there on mine, so it was removed at some point. - that can happen sometimes if people don't realise they have the window open and delete something, they can delete a row.

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

ccyclone wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:24 pm
rihedson wrote:
Thank you so much, how do i use griddata script :?: :?

Sa1ntNicolas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sa1ntNicolas »

Since the cheat table doesn't seem to be working for me, could anyone give me a tutorial on how to edit my dreamlight balance and/or just change the number of a certain item in my inventory if that is possible? 🤔

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

I got through some of the clothing pieces, there is just soooo much, feel free to contribute! I've added the category column :)

If an item doesn't have a category I put a note in it!

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Cuberdon wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:56 pm
eeer guys, is it possible that I did something that glitches so much that my pc completely shuts down when I try to see my inventory? or was it just a weird coincidence it happened twice?
I'm going to re-re-re-restart the game because now I just can't play at all on that save file, but any other version is working properly.
If anyone is curious to know what's going on, I leave the save file here, but I'll just stick to the conclusion "my computer completely turns off with that save file, it's a bummer but I'll have to start all over again"
[Link]

It could be related to things I did with cheat engine, so guys be careful, you don't want to end up like me.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Cuberdon wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:23 pm
Cuberdon wrote:
eeer guys, is it possible that I did something that glitches so much that my pc completely shuts down when I try to see my inventory? or was it just a weird coincidence it happened twice?
I'm going to re-re-re-restart the game because now I just can't play at all on that save file, but any other version is working properly.
If anyone is curious to know what's going on, I leave the save file here, but I'll just stick to the conclusion "my computer completely turns off with that save file, it's a bummer but I'll have to start all over again"
[Link]

It could be related to things I did with cheat engine, so guys be careful, you don't want to end up like me.
Yah, I've been making a backup every day, and before I do ANYTHING with the cheat engine I make a back up file. I've had to revert maybe once or twice, but I'm being careful!

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:18 pm
Cuberdon wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:23 pm
Cuberdon wrote:
[Link]

Yah, I've been making a backup every day, and before I do ANYTHING with the cheat engine I make a back up file. I've had to revert maybe once or twice, but I'm being careful!
the thing is idk, this folder I just shared has several automatic backups and I did tried several of them, they all crash the game. The save file I shared earlier about unlocking all the premium doesn't seem to be a problem though.

Also I didn't expect a save file could go so bad that it would make the whole pc crash and not just the game.