Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
BugMeOff
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by BugMeOff »

Stellarcat wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:08 am
Is there a way to undo NPC skin unlocks? I cheated in Jack's Santa skin thinking it's a premium item and now his final quest is unfinishable
It's a dumb idea but have you tried putting his skin id as a material used for crafting and craft something with it? I used it to get rid of stuck extra quest items (red bugs from one of Simba's quest) but not sure if it works if you put other stuff besides materials in the there.

(This is why I keep checking items on the wiki/spreadsheet that I found on the leaks discord first and don't get unobtainable/unlockables through gameplay stuff. [Link])

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

BugMeOff wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:21 am
Stellarcat wrote:
Is there a way to undo NPC skin unlocks? I cheated in Jack's Santa skin thinking it's a premium item and now his final quest is unfinishable
It's a dumb idea but have you tried putting his skin id as a material used for crafting and craft something with it? I used it to get rid of stuck extra quest items (red bugs from one of Simba's quest) but not sure if it works if you put other stuff besides materials in the there.

(This is why I keep checking items on the wiki/spreadsheet that I found on the leaks discord first and don't get unobtainable/unlockables through gameplay stuff. [Link])
tried it but it didnt work, i didnt even start jacks quest line yet but the skin didnt get removed even tho the recipe consumed his id for the skin. What kind of quest is it that makes it bug? im curious because i seen youtube videos on his quest line and i didnt see anything that would bug it if its unlocked already

Stellarcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stellarcat »

BugMeOff wrote:
Stellarcat wrote:

I haven't tried that yet but I had tried removing it by crafting negative amount of said skin and it still shows as unlocked. The bugged quest is at the very last where you're supposed to receive his Santa skin from his lv10 friendship to end the quest

xxtopping
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xxtopping »

does anyone have one to delete items from inventory? I have quest items stuck in my inventory. EDIT: I just put item to 0 then transferred it and it disappeared.

AlexandraSus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlexandraSus »

Has anyone found the following items, I have not been able to find them-

Pride lands backpack sets
Mickey Mouse Sweater Trio

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

Stellarcat wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:10 am
BugMeOff wrote:
Stellarcat wrote:

I haven't tried that yet but I had tried removing it by crafting negative amount of said skin and it still shows as unlocked. The bugged quest is at the very last where you're supposed to receive his Santa skin from his lv10 friendship to end the quest
ahh i see now damn i might just have to leave that unfinished when i get to that point then i just got to the part with the forgtten quests and i really dont wanna start over again because i screwed up , sucks tho i wish there was a way to share saves so someone could share a non messed up one with us starting over sucks i have had to do it twice already and it takes forever to skip through the quests

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

So upon further investigation of the Jack Santa skin being bugged i think starting over may be the only way to correct it sadly , or just have that last quest stuck there i dont think his last quest interferes with the main story thankfully but i know how annoying it is having a quest stuck there , on my main account the seed of memories was stuck on watering for months and never resolved which is the reason i had to start over before i even used cheats. but i have trie everything to delete the skin and i cannot find a way maybe someone smarter than me can idk but im just gonna have that quest stuck and say screw it until i actually have to start over. i just bought the dlc a rift in time and wanna explore that before i restart again and see if i can find more IDs for the sheet

chichou7209
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chichou7209 »

I've been able to find some ID's, but i'm looking for the following items:

-Turning Red Trio
-Big Hero 6 Workspace

Thanks!

Stellarcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stellarcat »

MilfSquirter wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:50 pm
So upon further investigation of the Jack Santa skin being bugged i think starting over may be the only way to correct it sadly , or just have that last quest stuck there i dont think his last quest interferes with the main story thankfully but i know how annoying it is having a quest stuck there , on my main account the seed of memories was stuck on watering for months and never resolved which is the reason i had to start over before i even used cheats. but i have trie everything to delete the skin and i cannot find a way maybe someone smarter than me can idk but im just gonna have that quest stuck and say screw it until i actually have to start over. i just bought the dlc a rift in time and wanna explore that before i restart again and see if i can find more IDs for the sheet
Too bad then, at least I still have my pre-DLC backup ready. I just need some working CT for fast friendship leveling to make it less of a chore.

Hopefully someone can find a way to manipulate the drop rate for memories or get the memory pieces straight away, some completed memories is my only real loss to this forced restart

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

Stellarcat wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:57 pm
MilfSquirter wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:50 pm
Too bad then, at least I still have my pre-DLC backup ready. I just need some working CT for fast friendship leveling to make it less of a chore.

Hopefully someone can find a way to manipulate the drop rate for memories or get the memory pieces straight away, some completed memories is my only real loss to this forced restart
my only backup was another bugged saved from spawning belle in sadly so im forced to start completely over , for max friendship i use fearlessrevolution they have a cheat for it and all you gotta do is give them a random gift or take a pic with them and they max out to level 10 , i use pictures because you can get more than one at a time done that way for power leveling.

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

Thanks to everyone who is doing research on this. I already used a lot of your found IDs that work perfectly. Currently doing my best to find more IDs myself. But did I miss it or is this no spreadsheet yet where we can collect all IDs we find? I saw this one posted
[Link]
and while it's awesome with a lot of info there's no IDs. So unless we have another sheet I missed, shouldn't we just make our own copy of this and add all the IDs we found at the corresponding listed items?

Also
lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:31 am
Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
Thank you especially for this awesome table. Just so everyone knows, while the achievement stuff does kind of work (it unlocks Steam achievements) it will reset after a game reboot. So the progress tracking in itself doesn't really track. It temporarily sets all the stuff super high so you can claim it but after a reboot it's back to where it was

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

bpx wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:54 pm
Thanks to everyone who is doing research on this. I already used a lot of your found IDs that work perfectly. Currently doing my best to find more IDs myself. But did I miss it or is this no spreadsheet yet where we can collect all IDs we find? I saw this one posted
[Link]
and while it's awesome with a lot of info there's no IDs. So unless we have another sheet I missed, shouldn't we just make our own copy of this and add all the IDs we found at the corresponding listed items?

Also
lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:31 am
Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
Thank you especially for this awesome table. Just so everyone knows, while the achievement stuff does kind of work (it unlocks Steam achievements) it will reset after a game reboot. So the progress tracking in itself doesn't really track. It temporarily sets all the stuff super high so you can claim it but after a reboot it's back to where it was
this is the spreadsheet we have all been contributing too [Link]
the other one is just a list of items in game so we know what is safe and not buggy
also on that note do NOT spawn in scramblecoin pieces either it will bug out the rank points and have you stuck at 0 even if you win

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

How does one get the ID of an item from the furniture inventory or when placing it? I was thinking of getting some items we're supposed to have only once, like the Ancient's Landing Pedestal or the Fairytale Gazebo.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Update sheet with more Item,
Example chest:
31400039 Daily Reward [Online Only] (+50 Moonstone), only visual :cry:

You can try:
31400069 DreamSnaps Decor Reward
31400070 DreamSnaps Outfit Reward
I think both have Random Decor/Furniture and Outfit, don't know how many furniture or outfit in the chest.
Cuberdon wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:35 am
How does one get the ID of an item from the furniture inventory or when placing it? I was thinking of getting some items we're supposed to have only once, like the Ancient's Landing Pedestal or the Fairytale Gazebo.
40500035 Fairytale Gazebo

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

lmrlmax wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:09 pm
Cuberdon wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:35 am
40500035 Fairytale Gazebo
thanks but I was asking for the method; the Ancient's Landing Pedestal is available to pick up and replace anywhere after The Secrets of Eternity Isle Quest and isn't supposed to be bought or crafted in more pieces, and I don't know what else I could later think about that can't be obtained more than once...

edit: also this is the wrong one, here you have the code for the gazebo from the quest, with its table under it; I can't place it anywhere if the quest isn't active.

re-edit: does anyone have this one? [Link]