Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
yahodi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by yahodi »

1-how to change w5 sailing level?
2-how to change the value of gold nuggets and treasures in w5 sailing?
3-how to change cooking level?
4-how to change breeding level?

Alaris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alaris »

I'm really enjoying Idleon and cheating as well.

Though I ran into a snag, I accidently put the value far far too high in the gaming bits amount, and now it says NaNeNaN, which means not a number... How can I find this value and reset it?

beniscaca
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by beniscaca »

Hey, I just want to beef up my Poing multiplier by a little bit (increasing score gain per bounce or adding a flat sum to gained score that's saved). Tried finding it in N.js (PongScore?), tried chromedebug and finding relevant values in the Gaming array, but nothing so far. Any tips/hints?

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

Piuchisem wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:35 pm
Is there a way to delete an unselectable/movable object that should not be in my inventory ?
Or directly modifying the ID of it so I can make it into something else, I think it's possible that way too.
I messed it up and have been looking for answers in the topics but didnt find any answer to that. Thanks for the help
Wipe Inv

ntKrem wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:49 am
is there a way to modify how many 4&5 Star cardifiers I have?
You can buy an unlimited number of 4 star cardifiers to begin with, just nullify gem shop costs and buy them from the cards section of the shop. For the 5 star ones, Wide gembuylimit should allow you to buy more than the 10 available.

a116244
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by a116244 »

qwertyuiop111asd wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 5:56 am
Piuchisem wrote:
Is there a way to delete an unselectable/movable object that should not be in my inventory ?
Or directly modifying the ID of it so I can make it into something else, I think it's possible that way too.
I messed it up and have been looking for answers in the topics but didnt find any answer to that. Thanks for the help
Wipe Inv

ntKrem wrote:
You can buy an unlimited number of 4 star cardifiers to begin with, just nullify gem shop costs and buy them from the cards section of the shop. For the 5 star ones, Wide gembuylimit should allow you to buy more than the 10 available.
With me wide mtx (gem nullify shop cost) is not working anymore. Any idea de w to make it work or if drop like 900 gem make a shadow ban or ban?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

a116244 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 11:48 am

With me wide mtx (gem nullify shop cost) is not working anymore. Any idea de w to make it work or if drop like 900 gem make a shadow ban or ban?
Try to update InjectF5 to last version (often it helps)
If not, drop 900 gems (it safe)

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

beniscaca wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 4:22 am
Hey, I just want to beef up my Poing multiplier by a little bit (increasing score gain per bounce or adding a flat sum to gained score that's saved). Tried finding it in N.js (PongScore?), tried chromedebug and finding relevant values in the Gaming array, but nothing so far. Any tips/hints?
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Gaming")[10]=25000

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

Alaris wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 1:05 am
I'm really enjoying Idleon and cheating as well.

Though I ran into a snag, I accidently put the value far far too high in the gaming bits amount, and now it says NaNeNaN, which means not a number... How can I find this value and reset it?
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Gaming")[0]=0

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

raxele123 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:41 am
inkdrgn wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:41 pm
@valleymon would it be possible to add a kill all mobs on screen command for getting though the rift?
id rather have something that allowed us to skip rift quests.
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Rift")[0]=46

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

Depwesso wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:30 pm
I have accidentally made myself get a lot of dungeon credits, which means im stuck at level 1, is there a way to decrease that money?
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[72]=0

NotAnyoneThatUKnow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NotAnyoneThatUKnow »

I tried to change 3D printer samples using chrome debug, but i can't change any value. Am i on the wrong "array"?
There is only 2 i could find, "Print" and "PrinterXtra" and i can't edit neither value. Is there another and easier way?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

How did you find the chng commands and can someone make a list of useful chng commands? Also at first I thought cheat engine didn't work with Idleon and only using the thing valleymon made makes it work. Is it possible to find the bit and golden ball values using cheat engine? Also how many bits should I cheat in to not screw myself over like many others have.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

NotAnyoneThatUKnow wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 5:43 pm
I tried to change 3D printer samples using chrome debug, but i can't change any value. Am i on the wrong "array"?
There is only 2 i could find, "Print" and "PrinterXtra" and i can't edit neither value. Is there another and easier way?
No, it's right arrays.
But some arrays cannot be changed by chromedebug for some reason.
You can use - chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Printer")[N]=X (for example)
raxele123 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 5:46 pm
How did you find the chng commands and can someone make a list of useful chng commands? Also at first I thought cheat engine didn't work with Idleon and only using the thing valleymon made makes it work. Is it possible to find the bit and golden ball values using cheat engine? Also how many bits should I cheat in to not screw myself over like many others have.
Bits - chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Gaming")[0]=<number of bits>
Golden balls (arcade) - chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[75]=<number of balls>

P.S. 8.59469979257712e+28 - legit amount of bits

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

qwertyuiop111asd wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 5:56 am
Piuchisem wrote:
Wipe Inv

ntKrem wrote:
Does gembuylimit reset upon relog? I dont want to be confused by everything in the gem shop being like 999999 when some things you only need to buy once.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Does anyone know how to spawn some "perfect" keychains and obols for general use? Cogs too please.