Re: REQ DUNE SPICE WAR

Post by xacegod »

JOJOSpiceboi wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:13 am
Kerus wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:23 am
xacegod wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:23 am
Search for separate value since these are added together at the end, I searched for "CHOAM sales" value, adjust slider, search again, freeze to insane amount and have fun.
Verified. The money is easily changed via this method. The value is a sum, not a single number, just change the variation.
Good day. Kind sir, if you can explain this method in simple language so that a beginner like me can follow on how to do it.
1. Get in game and play it until you get spice production going
2. Look for the value that is shown as CHOAM or whatever sale -> the slider one the top left can go up and down and increase or decrease the amount of spice you sell and keep in stockpile for the imperial tax.
3. Adjust slider, go up or down and search for the value shown in the box or when you hover over gold icon (for money)
4. ALT+Tab to get out of the game and if not running, run Cheat Engine program, go to attach process, look for game process that is DX4 or similar, or in application tab if it is easier.
5. Search for the value that you have seen there, example +30 (search 30 and set the type to Double).
6. Adjust the slider so that the value changes to different value, example +12

Repeat step 4. to alt+tab and put the value 12 where 30 used to be and go to next scan.
Then adjust and repeat until you have 1 value.
Once you do have it, double click on the top left area and it will be show in the bottom, click it, then press enter, enter value you want like 300000, then press OK, then freeze the value.

If you are still confused I recommend to check out the tutorial for how to find the values and freeze them.

JOJOSpiceboi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JOJOSpiceboi »

Griffihn wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:21 am
JOJOSpiceboi wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:13 am
Good day. Kind sir, if you can explain this method in simple language so that a beginner like me can follow on how to do it.
open cheat engine. attach it to the D4X process (which is the name of the game .exe). on the right side, where you have 4 bytes, click it, select double.
to see your CHOAM income, hover your mouse over your solari amount and it will give you a breakdown. in order to change said income, try changing the value of stored/traded spice. in on the top right, the yellow and purple bar. it's actually a slider. just make sure you get a bit of spice income so you have spice to trade.

hope this helps.
Thank you sir, was able to get it done.

MusTangAu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MusTangAu »

+1

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

So you can adjust sliders for choam sales. For money, hover over solari and you can change choam sales value to lock it down. Lock it to something big and you will get rich. For spices, hover over spice and you can see a "choam" value. It will say negative something. If it is -20, look for 20. After you find it, lock it to 0 so it is always producing 100%. So to maximize gains, you should slide the slider to all spice. I tried looking for "base" values around these two values but didn't seem to work so far. I'll try some more.

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

important info for all users

DONT USE ANY TABLES (that are posted on other shit sites .. you can google for tables and find it ... ) or any trainers inclusive paid trainers

I tested them all ... every single one of them is effing up the game, that means "inf. resource" is also giving the enemies inf. resources, and other options giving sideeffect like the time goes crazy and the health of units are negative and the game does crash often or it does corrupt the savegame after a crash!

just as warning ... avoid trainers/table until someone invests actually time into that to UNDERSTAND how it works, but ALL of the trainers/table that are available are rushed shit currently ...

Torn231
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Torn231 »

ODimm wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:58 pm

DONT USE ANY TABLES (that are posted on other shit sites .. you can google for tables and find it ... ) or any trainers inclusive paid trainers

I tested them all ... every single one of them is effing up the game, that means "inf. resource" is also giving the enemies inf. resources, and other options giving sideeffect like the time goes crazy and the health of units are negative and the game does crash often or it does corrupt the savegame after a crash!

just as warning ... avoid trainers/table until someone invests actually time into that to UNDERSTAND how it works, but ALL of the trainers/table that are available are rushed shit currently ...
yup i checked every trainer possible they fuck up your game

Saymon84
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saymon84 »

+++1

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

Torn231 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:47 pm
ODimm wrote:

can also confirm this ... and I already "predicted" that :mellow: here I forgot to add "will fck up your game" :lol:

so yeah this game is something that requires really effort to understand how it works and WHICH language they used, its not only JIT code, it also reminds me on script languages, coz every instruction type ( int , float , double ) is shared like e.g Lua or any other script language would do ... thats the reason for the fcked up games, coz its not possible to make a good filter, that causes that variables are overriden that should not be touched ...

trainer/table maker people should really stop making shitty compares for script ... thats not the solution ... its like hacking UNREAL with a a script that injects in the MEMCOPY ... its a bad way ...
or like a Lua game ... shared instructions everywhere, trying to filter that is a cumbersome nightmare that results in a bad unreliable trainer/table :|

Maxdan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maxdan »

+1

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi all.. Still tough.. Nothing.. No results.. Resources.. 0...sad..just wait...

panraven
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by panraven »

DarkThinkHuman wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:59 pm
Torn231 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:47 pm
ODimm wrote:

...snip
...snip
so yeah this game is something that requires really effort to understand how it works and WHICH language they used, its not only JIT code, it also reminds me on script languages, coz every instruction type ( int , float , double ) is shared like e.g Lua or any other script language would do ... thats the reason for the fcked up games, coz its not possible to make a good filter, that causes that variables are overriden that should not be touched ...

...snip
Like Northgard (same dev), it should be programmed in Haxe and compiled to hashlink (plateform?)
[Link]
[Link]
It seems resemble flash and godot that there are some constant/string pool that left some source code information.
From here, cfeman managed to have some kind of mapping symbols to addresses for a Godot game,
viewtopic.php?p=247641#p247641
Not need to said cake-san's work on UE4 etc.
There may be some similar tool one day to ease hacking hashlink game ;)
ie. hl_module_types_dump @ [Link] may suggest it has some build-in to retrieve those src/jit info.

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

panraven wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:17 am

Like Northgard (same dev), it should be programmed in Haxe and compiled to hashlink (plateform?)
[Link]
[Link]
It seems resemble flash and godot that there are some constant/string pool that left some source code information.
From here, cfeman managed to have some kind of mapping symbols to addresses for a Godot game,
viewtopic.php?p=247641#p247641
Not need to said cake-san's work on UE4 etc.
There may be some similar tool one day to ease hacking hashlink game ;)
ie. hl_module_types_dump @ [Link] may suggest it has some build-in to retrieve those src/jit info.
Ahhh that explains all the "HL" references, I knew HAXE but never heard of HashLink.
Yeah coz there are no public infos how to hack HAXE / HL we need someone who starts to reverse how it works and how to connect the namepool to the pointers/structs.
like you already mentioned cake-san(and SunBeam) does it with UE4,cfemen with Godot and aSwedishMagyar with GameMaker, and I think someone here reversed a VisualNovel Engine, I forgot the name :mellow:
too bad I never done such stuff before, I can't help with that :(
but atleast know we have a info which language is used ^_^

thank you panraven for clearing that up!

xiaoas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xiaoas »

Hey guys I posted a CT which allow your to trade for free here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19927

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

Dune: Spice Wars +10 (Cheat Engine Table)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20458
It uses type info from game metadata.