[Request] Gardenscapes (Windows PC Store Version)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MadaraUchiha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Gardenscapes (Windows PC Store Version)

Post by MadaraUchiha »

Hello I download now the game and the gardenscapes-uwp_Production_x64 (BUILD 3.0.4).CT is not working any more, please some one can help and make te .ct working again, for me just the unlimeted moves. I tray to chenge the number of the moves I find the correct umber but don't increase the moves, I use the "value of MOVES in game, you must search for value:".

Thanks

Game Name: Gardenscapes (Windows PC Store Version)
Game Engine: 7.0
Game Version: 3.9.1
Options Required: Unlimited Money, Moves
Game/Steam Website: [Link] ... verviewtab

MadaraUchiha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MadaraUchiha »

Hi i need some help, i found the address for the moves but is just de visual address iven if i block (the display moves will froze) but i will lose if i reach 0

Cybot
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cybot »

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:34 am
I am coming back to discuss about hacking possibilites of this game once more time.

I spent so much time on this game, trying to hack it and I found some interesting things - maybe this info will be valuable for the person who is master in CHEAT ENGINE like @SunBeam or someone like that.

OK, so please check the CT file which I attached to this post.
This CT is for the newest version of the game (Build 3.0.4) from Microsoft Store.

I found a function for "MOVES" in game, which changing bytes give you the unlimited amount of MOVES - I mean, it will ignore the limit of the MOVES and it will still going (the counter will be showing minus numbers) but also using this function, you can get a lot of money!
I recorded a video, showing how this function work and what is giving you, please watch the video below:

Next info what I found and it is interesting : if you want to find a correct address for VISUAL VALUE of MOVES, you must use 4-bytes SEARCH and use below values:
Spoiler
  • if you want to find 39 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14643
  • if you want to find 38 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14387
  • if you want to find 37 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14131
  • if you want to find 36 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13875
  • if you want to find 35 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13619
  • if you want to find 34 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13363
  • if you want to find 33 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13107
  • if you want to find 32 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12851
  • if you want to find 31 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12595
  • if you want to find 30 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12339
  • if you want to find 29 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14642
  • if you want to find 28 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14386
  • if you want to find 27 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14130
  • if you want to find 26 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13874
  • if you want to find 25 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13618
  • if you want to find 24 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13362
  • if you want to find 23 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13106
  • if you want to find 22 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12850
  • if you want to find 21 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12594
  • if you want to find 20 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12338
  • if you want to find 19 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14641
  • if you want to find 18 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14385
  • if you want to find 17 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 14129
  • if you want to find 16 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13873
  • if you want to find 15 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13617
  • if you want to find 14 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13361
  • if you want to find 13 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 13105
  • if you want to find 12 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12849
  • if you want to find 11 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12593
  • if you want to find 10 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 12337
  • if you want to find 9 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 57
  • if you want to find 8 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 56
  • if you want to find 7 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 55
  • if you want to find 6 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 54
  • if you want to find 5 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 53
  • if you want to find 4 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 52
  • if you want to find 3 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 51
  • if you want to find 2 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 50
  • if you want to find 1 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 49
  • if you want to find 0 value of MOVES in game, you must search for value: 48
What can you read from the values given above? As you can see, all values of Number of Moves differ by 256 value. Only from 9 Number of Moves the value is completely different and it is decreasing only for 1 value (not like earlier by 256 value).
21 / 12594 = Hex: 32 31 = Text: "21"
22 / 12850 = Hex: 32 32 = Text: "22"
2 / 50 = Hex 32 = Text: "2"

gardenscapes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gardenscapes »

Is anyone willing to spend some time trying to find a hack that works for the current version of Gamescapes?

Any hacks for the following would be fantastic!

*money
*stars
*infinity moves
*any of the boosters

Thanks in advance