League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by raxele123 »

Neqsil wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:28 pm
Tiffany wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:56 am
I really don't think diamonds should ever be added to any cheats, people need to support the developers. It's a small team and everyone should give them money if you can and positive reviews if you want this game to succeed.
I actually agree with you, 3 people creating this masterpiece... that game is all that we gamers really need XD And paywalls are there to make sure the project doesn't die.

Well, it's not my idea, and I am not working on it :D my friend is... if he makes it, great! if not, not a problem :D
I really hope they keep this game overall singleplayer so cheaters can cheat and legit'ers can do whatever they want. as for paywalls... Overall I agree but the shared storage shouldnt be paywalled imo. and inventory space is wayyy to small.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

sigh, hoping you find a way to put all the id list stuff in inventory or something... doing bosses for each and every one would truely suck.

ALONCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ALONCE »

raxele123 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:55 am
Neqsil wrote:
Tiffany wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:56 am
I really don't think diamonds should ever be added to any cheats, people need to support the developers. It's a small team and everyone should give them money if you can and positive reviews if you want this game to succeed.
I actually agree with you, 3 people creating this masterpiece... that game is all that we gamers really need XD And paywalls are there to make sure the project doesn't die.

Well, it's not my idea, and I am not working on it :D my friend is... if he makes it, great! if not, not a problem :D
I really hope they keep this game overall singleplayer so cheaters can cheat and legit'ers can do whatever they want. as for paywalls... Overall I agree but the shared storage shouldnt be paywalled imo. and inventory space is wayyy to small.
Devs already said they will make 3 outfits free and 2 rows of storage free in the next patch. Also it will be easier to make money in the free city and faster to level up.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

ALONCE wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:16 am
raxele123 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:55 am
Neqsil wrote:

Devs already said they will make 3 outfits free and 2 rows of storage free in the next patch. Also it will be easier to make money in the free city and faster to level up.
bleh only 2 eh.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Yurippie wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:44 pm
kyoran wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:38 pm
sooo did you found a way for the shards drop or to change shards?
I tried to play around with dnSpy but seems like shard drops are server sided so afaik there is nothing. Right now I use around 5k death invitations with attack cheat so it's something. Hopefully, something will come up though, at least with cheat engine.
rofl! Past mob level 22 you get NOTHING additional, ever. So past +15 for the desert or +21 for the city is a waste of clicking, not to mention death invitations.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Tiffany wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:33 am
Yurippie wrote:
kyoran wrote:
I tried to play around with dnSpy but seems like shard drops are server sided so afaik there is nothing. Right now I use around 5k death invitations with attack cheat so it's something. Hopefully, something will come up though, at least with cheat engine.
rofl! Past mob level 22 you get NOTHING additional, ever. So past +15 for the desert or +21 for the city is a waste of clicking, not to mention death invitations.
didnt know that. i usually did like mob level 100

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

Tiffany wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:33 am
Yurippie wrote:
kyoran wrote:
It's good to know. Now I can just kill them much more faster.

Nightcall911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nightcall911 »

Maybe I missed something, but is there any way to not reset the level anymore ??

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

Nightcall911 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:09 pm
Maybe I missed something, but is there any way to not reset the level anymore ??
There is, if you downloaded and used my .dll instead of following tutorial README clearly stated that you should only use it to copy some bits of it... And if you don't care it will wipe your lvl :D

You know what people say, if you want something to be done good... do it yourself ;) So don't be lazy and follow the tutorial instead of using my .dll ...

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 007 »

GearLevelProgress will multiply you Equipped gear Stats. Alot easier that Adding to every stat.

Still haven't found a wait to make training go by faster yet.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Does anyone know the items required to unlock gigantification and bat swarm is called?

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

it looks like some items cannot be acquired through boss drops with changing the IDs. I changed one of the boss drops to premium emote 11 (the one in the store) and it did not unlock for me even though it showed me getting the drop. I haven't tried any of the normal emotes.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

007 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:52 pm

GearLevelProgress will multiply you Equipped gear Stats. Alot easier that Adding to every stat.

Still haven't found a wait to make training go by faster yet.
where you found that, does it show the current equipped gear?

Qvoheu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Qvoheu »

iAmAce wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:00 pm
it looks like some items cannot be acquired through boss drops with changing the IDs. I changed one of the boss drops to premium emote 11 (the one in the store) and it did not unlock for me even though it showed me getting the drop. I haven't tried any of the normal emotes.
Have you tried the Ascension Equipment? Those are basically the reason to farm Shards at the end game.

Neqsil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Neqsil »

iAmAce wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:00 pm
Yes few people already reported to me that you are unable to get emotes this way ;0 Will be sure to highlight that in the ID list thanks ;)

Edit:
Just thought about it for a while... it must be blocked by SteamInit, will try to look for solution there :D maybe deleting another chunk of code will FIX it XDDD
Last edited by Neqsil on Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.