Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrewMark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by DrewMark »

christensennn wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:30 am
christensennn wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:57 am
Has anyone done some research on automatic precision dodge? I have a script expired in v1.1.2, and I'm hoping someone can update it. :)
Here's an updated version, but for the dodge part it doesn't work well, too many redundant dodge actions. Hope someone could improve it.
Just checked out this one and realized it has the siegfried auto perfect execution cheat and it works

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

brunolm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by brunolm »

Stakerpro wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:28 am
Piou-Piou wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:04 am
scju wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:23 am
Hi! Could someone please make a table for using Full Assist Mode in any difficulty options? Here is an old one that can't be used in ver. 1.1.1. ^_^
There was a table that still worked with auto loot chase, infinity quest repeat and all difficulties. Which still worked with the new update but I no longer have it in front of me.

I think someone who knows this table could help you
I have this one but i didn't test if its working in the current game version, there was an update again today
If someone could test it/update it, it would be awesome

Edit: Just to be clear, im not the author of this table, i just have it here and posted as an answer to the previous coment
Any updates on this? Skip chests is not working for me

Stakerpro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Stakerpro »

brunolm wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:56 pm
Stakerpro wrote:
Piou-Piou wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:04 am

There was a table that still worked with auto loot chase, infinity quest repeat and all difficulties. Which still worked with the new update but I no longer have it in front of me.

I think someone who knows this table could help you
I have this one but i didn't test if its working in the current game version, there was an update again today
If someone could test it/update it, it would be awesome

Edit: Just to be clear, im not the author of this table, i just have it here and posted as an answer to the previous coment
Any updates on this? Skip chests is not working for me
No, not that i know of at least..
This table i shared, i got it from a discord server, apparently it is a combination of these:
  • "Infinite repeat quest" by Acedalis on Nexus mods (It's updated and working on new patch)
  • "Auto Skip Rewards Page" shared it here by mikamiyui (Don't think its updated but it is working on current patch)
  • "Auto Loot Chest" shared it here by mikamiyui (Not updated and not working on currenct patch)
mikamiyui wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:57 am
howdoyoueven wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:33 am
Here's a compilation of the most-used tables for 1.0.5

Table includes:
1. Everything in update 6 (broken list removed) (by zachillios)
2. Weapon/Sigil/Mastery editor (by Medicine-Seller)
2. Assist Mode Bypass (enables Full Assist in Maniac/Proud difficulties) (by Blackfield85)
3. Repeat Counter (This shows the current clear count, freeze it to 'disable' the pop up that usually appears after 10 runs) (by Acedalis)
Thank you for the compilation, im adding 2 more table.
1. Skip Reward Page *Make sure to repeat quest ingame before ticking this if you want to repeat the stage*
2. Auto Loot Chest *Working in online too, but to yourself only*
This is the original post sharing two of the three tables, the other one is on nexus.
mikamiyui wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:36 am
loci22 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:14 am
Can someone get this file and share it with me? It's hard for foreigners because you need to verify your cell phone number in China.

[Link]
I'll try to get the file :D
Based on this, i think the original files are from this 3dm site, im not sure tho so don't take my word for granted.
But anyway, there are a lot of people waiting on this update, i hope it gets shared soon :c

lmaorock
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmaorock »

Stakerpro wrote:
mikamiyui wrote:
loci22 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:14 am
Can someone get this file and share it with me? It's hard for foreigners because you need to verify your cell phone number in China.

[Link]
Based on this, i think the original files are from this 3dm site, im not sure tho so don't take my word for granted.
But anyway, there are a lot of people waiting on this update, i hope it gets shared soon :c
So the original thread stated that its for v1.1.1, and i personally did not use this script so idk if its good for 1.1.2. (should be good since 1.1.2 did not change any data file.) I just downloaded and did a simple translation of the description in the CT and uploaded to here. enjoy.
Auto_Just_1.0.9.CT
(5.37 KiB) Downloaded 298 times

itsadreedffs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itsadreedffs »

any fix on the crashes?

Stakerpro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Stakerpro »

lmaorock wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:24 pm
Stakerpro wrote:
mikamiyui wrote:

So the original thread stated that its for v1.1.1, and i personally did not use this script so idk if its good for 1.1.2. (should be good since 1.1.2 did not change any data file.) I just downloaded and did a simple translation of the description in the CT and uploaded to here. enjoy.

Auto_Just_1.0.9.CT
I don't know exactly what this does but it doesn't seem to have the Auto Skip/Loot/Repeat etc
I just tested and it doesn't have any of these functions, i think this is the Narmaya/Sieg/Zeta script for perfect combo execution?

I'll attatch the script im talking about just for reference, but Auto Loot Chest does not work in the current patch
It has the updated version of "Unlimited Quest Repeat" and the old versions of "Auto Loot Chest" and "Skip Reward Page"

AUTO LOOT CHEST DOES NOT WORK AND THIS IS WHY IM LOOKING FOR AN UPDATED VERSION

"Skip Reward Page" works despite not being updated
Im just sharing in case someone can find the updated version of this, or even update it themselves idk..
Ive been tying to find the updated version(if there is one) for a couple days now..
Attachments
NOT WORKING_Auto_Repeat_And_Skip.CT
(1.78 MiB) Downloaded 115 times

christensennn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by christensennn »

voxxera wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:42 pm
christensennn wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:30 am
christensennn wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:57 am
Has anyone done some research on automatic precision dodge? I have a script expired in v1.1.2, and I'm hoping someone can update it. :)
Here's an updated version, but for the dodge part it doesn't work well, too many redundant dodge actions. Hope someone could improve it.
its in chinese. how do you translate it?
Dude, it’s 2024 and you still don’t know that Google can translate screenshots?

xTSkyllerTx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xTSkyllerTx »

Stakerpro wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:53 am
lmaorock wrote:
Stakerpro wrote:

Auto_Just_1.0.9.CT
I don't know exactly what this does but it doesn't seem to have the Auto Skip/Loot/Repeat etc
I just tested and it doesn't have any of these functions, i think this is the Narmaya/Sieg/Zeta script for perfect combo execution?

I'll attatch the script im talking about just for reference, but Auto Loot Chest does not work in the current patch
It has the updated version of "Unlimited Quest Repeat" and the old versions of "Auto Loot Chest" and "Skip Reward Page"

Im just sharing in case someone can find the updated version of this, or even update it themselves idk..
Ive been tying to find the updated version(if there is one) for a couple days now..
Yeah im also interested in this table myself, i don't want to completely remove the RNG aspect of the game, i just want to reduce it a little, this table helps with that, hope the auto loot chest script gets updated soon

DjeetaX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DjeetaX »

xTSkyllerTx wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:10 am
Stakerpro wrote:
lmaorock wrote:

Auto_Just_1.0.9.CT

Yeah im also interested in this table myself, i don't want to completely remove the RNG aspect of the game, i just want to reduce it a little, this table helps with that, hope the auto loot chest script gets updated soon
Same here, i have almost no knowledge on CE so updating it myself is not an option, i hope someone can actually update this or find the update in that chinese site, i personally could not find it

Winterheist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Winterheist »

can i request a table with the following?

- auto assist proud/maniac
- infinite repeat quest
- auto loot
- auto skip reward page

Heishins
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Heishins »

Sorting sigils has been by default has move the sigils all over the place, no matter what criteria i use it cant go in order like im having character sigils mixed in with stun and crit sigils then scroll some more then some more character sigils with blue sigils, any idea how to get them back in order?

that and not so important sigil thats a blank star with a +0 next to it, cant edit it or sell it
any help is appreciated tyty

edit : cant see where to delete this so ill just say found solution sry its just maxing out your sigils will allow you to delete then yes going over 5k does the job

lmaorock
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmaorock »

Stakerpro wrote:
lmaorock wrote:
Stakerpro wrote:

Auto_Just_1.0.9.CT

ah my bad, i misunderstood.
i did found the ct you were asking but its locked behind that baidu drive from china. very hard for others to download unless you have a china phone number.

Stakerpro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Stakerpro »

lmaorock wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:44 am
Stakerpro wrote:
lmaorock wrote:

Auto_Just_1.0.9.CT

i did found the ct you were asking but its locked behind that baidu drive from china. very hard for others to download unless you have a china phone number.
Welp, guess were doomed then..
Thanks for the info tho!

OTSDARVA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OTSDARVA »

hey all, sorry to be a bother, I literally only want to use this to get the stout heart sigils i accidentally sold back. I have no idea what Im doing but when opening the usual table or the the simpler alternative table by medicine seller (that seems to be updated for new version) I cant even mark the sigil list editor drop down, the others work but nothing happens when click the checkbox next to sigil editor, it also has an error message at the top when i right click it that the other scripts dont have. Is this something that needs to be updated or am I doing something wrong?

lmaorock
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lmaorock »

Stakerpro wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:05 am
lmaorock wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:44 am
Stakerpro wrote:

Welp, guess were doomed then..
Thanks for the info tho!
so i pm the OP for the CT, asking him if he could upload the CT to other website for easier download. i'll post the CT here if he get back to me. but he might refuse. just gotta see what he say.