HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tw1st31337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by tw1st31337 »

recoilless rifle is buggin with infinite support weapon on

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ndrynih
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ndrynih »

tw1st31337 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:10 pm
just use arc thrower with no charging :roll:

tw1st31337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tw1st31337 »

ndrynih wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:55 pm
tw1st31337 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:10 pm
just use arc thrower with no charging :roll:
i can also use an EAT but that is not my point, im pointing out the recoilless rifle is tweakin

franck65963
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by franck65963 »

No One hit kill mod atm ?

EchoWhisky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EchoWhisky »

Anyone using a DMA card with cheat engine? I just got the cheat engine plugin working and Im seeing the processes from my second computer in cheat engine. Can someone help me get started?

dark1024
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dark1024 »

EchoWhisky wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:09 pm
Anyone using a DMA card with cheat engine? I just got the cheat engine plugin working and Im seeing the processes from my second computer in cheat engine. Can someone help me get started?
I was doing the same for ammo and grenades, but had to search every time as none of the scripts works. Takes around 10-15 min before you can start enjoying it :( , at least I could never make any script work

ReakSum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReakSum »

Having the same issue with the scripts not working with DMA, but it might be possible to turn the game.dll into an address? I saw that you were meant to find "0x180000000" in the memory region before opening the game, is this maybe the "game.dll" address start?

Edit: I'm not good fully up to date and competent with CE, sorry if I'm talking gibberish!

EchoWhisky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EchoWhisky »

dark1024 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:20 pm
EchoWhisky wrote:
I was doing the same for ammo and grenades, but had to search every time as none of the scripts works. Takes around 10-15 min before you can start enjoying it :( , at least I could never make any script work
Ah that’s why the tables didn’t work. Ok so since we’re using DMA can we just make changes on the fly or does it need to be in the beginning when the game is loading up?

ReakSum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReakSum »

EchoWhisky wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:28 pm
dark1024 wrote:
EchoWhisky wrote:
Ah that’s why the tables didn’t work. Ok so since we’re using DMA can we just make changes on the fly or does it need to be in the beginning when the game is loading up?
If you right click the scripts after trying to toggle them, in the context menu it will give you an error along the lines of: not able to find "game.dll"

EchoWhisky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EchoWhisky »

EchoWhisky wrote:
dark1024 wrote:
EchoWhisky wrote:
I'm so green I barely just installed CE last night and I've only done the first two steps of the tutorial. ReakSum do you think we can get a table to work for us with DMA?

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

ReakSum wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:32 pm
EchoWhisky wrote:
dark1024 wrote:

If you right click the scripts after trying to toggle them, in the context menu it will give you an error along the lines of: not able to find "game.dll"
you could try aobScan without module.

example aob scan with module:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(BP_shield,game.dll,F3 41 0F 5C CA F3 0F 11 8C EE)

BP_shield:
db F3 0F 5C C9 90

[DISABLE]

example aob scan without module:

[ENABLE]
aobscan(BP_shield, F3 41 0F 5C CA F3 0F 11 8C EE)

BP_shield:
db F3 0F 5C C9 90

[DISABLE]
but there are some problems.

first:
aobscan without module is way slower.

second:
you might found more than one pattern in the whole memory because the aob is to short cause is was gotten by the game.dll module and this is like a phone prefix / area code.
so you maybe have to look for a longer unique aob pattern for the same stuff.

third:
maybe you need to activate memory mapping(scan settings) in CE to find the aob pattern at all for some emulators or virtualizations. maybe not required for scripts but for manual scans it could be.
oh and scans with memory mapping are pretty slow.

p.s.
you also could take a look at this
[Link]

phaysed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phaysed »

Sairex wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:20 am
raiden101 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:52 am
Sairex wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:53 pm
The table is fully working. All functions work properly
Thanks RJW for the Sickle
it don't work
its detected
Setting CE:

Video Tutorial:
[Link]
been trying this but it does not work at all.

hcrowman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hcrowman »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:07 pm
ReakSum wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:32 pm
EchoWhisky wrote:

you could try aobScan without module.

example aob scan with module:

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(BP_shield,game.dll,F3 41 0F 5C CA F3 0F 11 8C EE)

BP_shield:
db F3 0F 5C C9 90

[DISABLE]

example aob scan without module:

[ENABLE]
aobscan(BP_shield, F3 41 0F 5C CA F3 0F 11 8C EE)

BP_shield:
db F3 0F 5C C9 90

[DISABLE]
but there are some problems.

first:
aobscan without module is way slower.

second:
you might found more than one pattern in the whole memory because the aob is to short cause is was gotten by the game.dll module and this is like a phone prefix / area code.
so you maybe have to look for a longer unique aob pattern for the same stuff.

third:
maybe you need to activate memory mapping(scan settings) in CE to find the aob pattern at all for some emulators or virtualizations. maybe not required for scripts but for manual scans it could be.
oh and scans with memory mapping are pretty slow.

p.s.
you also could take a look at this
[Link]
Hey mate. Using your latest CT and running flawlessly. Any chance you could add a few of the infinite consumables i.e. grenades, stims? Makes clearing terminid nests a bit easier.

omega3k
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by omega3k »

infinite ammo auto shoots still ;-;

goujinku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goujinku »

so whats the new method