z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Amateurlawyer »

Does anyone know how to add the buff “Vampire Ascendant”?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Magikorp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Magikorp »

Amateurlawyer wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:12 pm
1. [Link]
2. Select Passive
3. Type Ascendant

UUID LOW_Astarion_VampireAscendant

:)

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

Magikorp wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:15 pm
Amateurlawyer wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:12 pm
1. [Link]
2. Select Passive
3. Type Ascendant

UUID LOW_Astarion_VampireAscendant

:)
Wow awesome you’re the man!! What a cool tool

bratkoratko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bratkoratko »

cant check "character ability points'' button, i am getting "error while scanning for aob..."
Any tip?
Thanks in advance

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

Last question for a while: I found this:

UUID MAG_ZOC_ForceConduit_Halberd_Passive

I’ll normally just change a weapon passive / enchantment to MAG_ZOC_ForceConduit_Halberd_Passive - but no matter what I do I haven’t gotten it to attach to any weapons. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I changed aura of murder and it works - however it doesn’t show it on the weapon itself. Just procs when I attack. Also it won’t proc on my bow just melle weapon
Last edited by Amateurlawyer on Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Itzevil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Itzevil »

Hello guys, i got a bug and i'm trying to resolve with cheat engine.

I permanently have Arcane acuity passive even if i don't equip the helmet and i have the cosmetic of helmet active (if i use a different helmet the new one ovveride the look of arcane acuity but i still have the passive)

Look's like the helmet it's permanently equipped even if i don't wear it, there is a way to remove it or at least the effect?

LazyNerd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LazyNerd »

Back again with a silly question
I missed talking to Raphael with Astarion in Act 2, and I want to complete his quest now in Act 3
Can I checkmark quest flags that I missed back then in that convo now?

phaselock97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phaselock97 »

I don't get it. My console commands don't work. I can't select it and I get an error "error while scanning for aob..."

I am using the latest patch version 4.1.1.4494476

What am I missing?

Kendingro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kendingro »

phaselock97 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:05 am
I don't get it. My console commands don't work. I can't select it and I get an error "error while scanning for aob..."

What am I missing?
It's happening to me too. devs might've quietly shipped an update. I've tried a couple of fixes so far I found in this thread with no result yet. I'd probably just wait. OP's pretty good about updating their stuff

Venoma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Venoma »

Rebelicious wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:56 am
Venoma wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:13 am
styr wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:42 pm
You were close to figuring it out yourself!

Load up your cheat table and make sure it is properly attached to your bg3 process and that you've got console commands+register commands active. Then bring up the Passive/Feat Cheats subsection, right click on the "Immune to Disarm" cheat and click on Change script. Erase everything in there and then copy+paste this in its place:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = "Performer"
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
Does this no longer work?

I can get that all done, but the game just crashes every time I try to then check the edited "Immune to Disarm" box before going to save and reload.

Really just want to add passive feats to only my main PC, but I haven't found anything in the last few days I been researching that has actually worked.
I was removing/adding Passives just yesterday, and it worked fine, using the code for Add Initiative as a base, which looks slightly different from "Immune to Disarm" for some reason:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = {
"AdditionalSpellSlot_Level_2_SECRET1"
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
Just replace the passive added (this is a custom one I made) with whatever you want. Note that this one removes the passive when the script is turned off - either remove that part of the code yourself or apply the script, save, turn off the script, and load, which is what I do. I do it that way to avoid any ambiguity as to how my things work. If I later want to remove a passive, I just run the script again, turning it on (which re-adds the passive, which it cannot do because it's already there) and off (which removes the passive).

Note that this adds passives, not feats. Most feats are passives when implemented, but it can lead to some wonky situations, such as the passive not registering as a chosen feat on the feats screen, and some feats are actually multiple passives.
I tried your format, and along with overwriting a different listing under the "Immune to Disarm" it edited in the huge list of passives I wanted just fine on all my characters.

Thank you for the help. Much appreciated.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Kendingro wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:20 pm
phaselock97 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:05 am

What am I missing?
It's happening to me too. devs might've quietly shipped an update. I've tried a couple of fixes so far I found in this thread with no result yet. I'd probably just wait. OP's pretty good about updating their stuff
If you look at the Steam Patch Notes, there was an update on Jan 26th, after game version 4.1.1.4494476...

- [Link]

- 4.1.1.4????? (Jan 26, 2024) - No Title - Build ID: 13283683
- 4.1.1.4494476 (Jan 15, 2024) - Hotfix #17 - Build ID: 13177802

Also, did you see Evenless' POST:?

viewtopic.php?p=332076#p332076

GayHibiscus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GayHibiscus »

I do not know how long this has been occurring, but should one play as a Barbarian of the Wildheart subclass, going to Unlimited Resources in the table and selecting "rage charge" does not give that character unlimited rage charges - but it DOES for Berserker. I haven't tried it with a Wild Magic Barbarian yet.

Does the current up-to-date table have an option to "refresh" once per long rest spells/item abilities? I know that "RestoreParty" refreshes that, but it will remove buffs from Haste, summons from spells, etc.

Been loving the table so far - this is my second playthrough, and I've been using it to mostly "test" build ideas. Thanks for the hard work, everyone!

SilverPaladin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SilverPaladin »

If somebody knows how, I'd like to be able to revive Lae'zel in a way that allows me to talk to her, because so far in any case where I get her to join my party it's through commands and I can't interact with her, yet she'll talk in cutscenes and proc responses to actions, but still no interaction outside of that (so I can't even dismiss her or readd her to my party)

I killed Lae'zel at the beginning of the game not knowing you could have companions stay at your camp to progress their storylines, and I'm about 45 hours in so restarting isn't something I'd like to do lol

I have spent hours trying to troubleshoot it myself, just making custom abominations of the cheatengine commands available, I've tried resetting every associated flag with lae'zel (I spent a lot of time just testing if they were set to true or not), rekilling and reviving her, directly adding her to party, I even tried resting to force cutscenes, I tried resurrecting her by scrolls and by withers, tried a debugging book mod that didn't help, couldn't reset her to the point of being able to redo any dialogue before or during the cage scene. I can't seem to find a *working* solution to my problem, if it's even possible to solve, at best I have an uninteractible 5th party member that sometimes reacts to stuff or a doll to sit in my camp and do nothing

I am just very stuck and spent way too much time on this, I scrounged the internet for stuff on the topic too just to find people saying reload save, any help even if it's "no you can't nomatter what" would be useful, thank you

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

Sorrowkeeper wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:17 am
Hey!
I'm a noob totally, thought just wondering if it's possible to spawn Victoria's cursed body as item (the one in Cazador palace).
Or, perhaps, spawn another item, with same curse and effect.
Have not played with it yet but found 2:

1.) status - UUID LOW_CAZADORSPALACE_DEADGIRL_AURA

2.) character - UUID 3a033a94-5313-428-94ef-f1784aa8d74

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi patch6 (4.1.1.4763283) came out today, so zanzer pls update table thx.