Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LazyNerd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Post by LazyNerd »

This is my favourite table for P3R because of the Date and Time options, but I can't find any table versions that have functioning pointers (on Gamepass), or pointers that people have posted that work.
Anybody got a working version of the table, or the working pointers?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

beako2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beako2 »

Hi, I'm new to this forum. The attachment is my contribution. Feel free to use it and further improve; if you do, please do credit me x). This is v1 and the table is mainly composed of what I found convenient/necessary + what others needed according to replies in this thread.

Features: (In text in case someone searches on forum)
Skills no consume hp/sp cost
Items no consume
Enemy Auto Full Analysis
Party Edit Anytime in Tartarus
Auto Recover No Cost
Theurgy MAX
EXP multiplier
Unlock all DLC persona comp/fusion
Battle (Team/Enemy ->Lv/Hp/sp/theurgy/status ailments/exp/buffs/skills (read only for enemy)/stats)
Credits to wepon1984 for their CT which helped me.

Not everything is thoroughly tested, there might be bugs. I'm still in June, I intend to add more as I progress.
Let me know if you like it or hate it :D
Attachments
P3Reload Cheat Scripts v1.CT
(559.23 KiB) Downloaded 950 times

CocaColaConPan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CocaColaConPan »

LazyNerd wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:43 pm
This is my favourite table for P3R because of the Date and Time options, but I can't find any table versions that have functioning pointers (on Gamepass), or pointers that people have posted that work.
I have a gamepass working version on page 7. I am using it right now.

LazyNerd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LazyNerd »

CocaColaConPan wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:06 pm
LazyNerd wrote:
I've tried a few fixes on that one, but I can't make it work :(
Is there some common sense step I'm missing? Start game, load cheat table, load save, try to use table

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

beako2 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:59 pm
Hi, I'm new to this forum. The attachment is my contribution. Feel free to use it and further improve; if you do, please do credit me x). This is v1 and the table is mainly composed of what I found convenient/necessary + what others needed according to replies in this thread.

Items no consume
Enemy Auto Full Analysis
Auto Recover No Cost
Theurgy MAX
EXP multiplier
Battle (Team/Enemy ->Lv/Hp/sp/theurgy/status ailments/exp/buffs/skills (read only for enemy)/stats)

Not everything is thoroughly tested, there might be bugs. I'm still in June, I intend to add more as I progress.
Hey bro I need your help to find playtime always 00:00 script, can you do that? Thank you bcause I try with float type And between scan dont get the real one address still confuse. Did i do wrong?

Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Raijinken »

beako2 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:59 pm

Items no consume
Enemy Auto Full Analysis
Auto Recover No Cost
Theurgy MAX
EXP multiplier

Hi, would you be able to add Always Crit, Always get Shuffle Time and Always Drop Item?

Thanks.

Cnutface
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cnutface »

Delete

Cnutface
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cnutface »

quang.billy.79 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:52 am
tampy wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:59 am
Does the wepon1984 Update 13 work for game pass?
For the game pass version, you just need to change to base address pointer of Money, the other pointer offset is the same.
Change offset of money pointer (both) like below

@LazyNerd

Literally this makes the Steam table work with Gamepass...

Also has anyone found the memory point linked to Elizabeth requests? I know we have ones for the kill x amount of shadows etc... but I screwed up a little bit with request 44 and it won't let me deliver the items and want to clear it without going back

Heyallright
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Heyallright »

yasuwitch wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:30 am
LazyNerd wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:47 am
Specifically for Money and Social Stats... Very noob question, but what should I be changing the Values to/how are the Values being translated to ingame numbers? Sorry for the very stupid question but I've been trying to figure this out and coming up empty
Social stat Max lvl(lvl6) on

Courage 70
Charm 80
academic 230

if you want achievement on max social stat just change it values near lvl up like 229 on academic then doing something that increase your academic achievement should popup
From my understanding setting the Social Stats up like this does not work. It shows in the UI that you've maxed it out and that they're rank 6, but sequences that require a certain social stat level do not work. For example, I kept setting up my social stats in a way that an in-game encounter would rank them up to the next rank, all the way up to the maximum rank for all of these stats.

However, whenever I do anything that requires a certain rank, the game still gives me comments such as "you might have been able to do X if your courage was at least Determined (rank 3)...", even though I'm max rank.

For reference, this is what my settings look like:

As reference, I'm using this table:
CocaColaConPan wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:49 am
After a couple of tutorials, I've made a Gamepass version of wepon's table. It's update 14, which includes Playtime and more Social Link flags. More updates information at original post from Wepon1984

windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by windgale »

Heyallright wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:30 am
yasuwitch wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:30 am
LazyNerd wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:47 am
Specifically for Money and Social Stats... Very noob question, but what should I be changing the Values to/how are the Values being translated to ingame numbers? Sorry for the very stupid question but I've been trying to figure this out and coming up empty
Social stat Max lvl(lvl6) on

Courage 70
Charm 80
academic 230

if you want achievement on max social stat just change it values near lvl up like 229 on academic then doing something that increase your academic achievement should popup
From my understanding setting the Social Stats up like this does not work. It shows in the UI that you've maxed it out and that they're rank 6, but sequences that require a certain social stat level do not work. For example, I kept setting up my social stats in a way that an in-game encounter would rank them up to the next rank, all the way up to the maximum rank for all of these stats.

However, whenever I do anything that requires a certain rank, the game still gives me comments such as "you might have been able to do X if your courage was at least Determined (rank 3)...", even though I'm max rank.

For reference, this is what my settings look like:

As reference, I'm using this table:
CocaColaConPan wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:49 am
After a couple of tutorials, I've made a Gamepass version of wepon's table. It's update 14, which includes Playtime and more Social Link flags. More updates information at original post from Wepon1984
I changed the values to above the requirements on accident, putting me at Rank 6/MAX for all three. I tested that it was working near the start of the game as when you talk to your Homeroom Teacher for the first time in the Faculty Room there is an option where you can ask her first name, but you won't get an answer unless you have high enough Charm.

Afterwards when I finally got access to the Social Stats screen to see that I was accidentally at Rank 6/MAX I started adjusting the values until I was 1 point below the what I needed, and when I got those points they ranked up to 6/MAX and I got the achievement for having all 3 maxed out.

Heyallright
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Heyallright »

windgale wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:24 pm
I changed the values to above the requirements on accident, putting me at Rank 6/MAX for all three. I tested that it was working near the start of the game as when you talk to your Homeroom Teacher for the first time in the Faculty Room there is an option where you can ask her first name, but you won't get an answer unless you have high enough Charm.

Afterwards when I finally got access to the Social Stats screen to see that I was accidentally at Rank 6/MAX I started adjusting the values until I was 1 point below the what I needed, and when I got those points they ranked up to 6/MAX and I got the achievement for having all 3 maxed out.
Weird. I did something very similar. Put my social stat skill 1 point below; then do something to increase it to the next rank. For the achievements I assume this works fine, but I still can't get through certain social stat requirements. For example: There is a soup that you can drink from a ramen shop on certain days that only unlocks if you have high enough courage, but despite being at max courage, the game still pretends that I have the baseline, pre-edited social stats, even though the menu tells me that I have maxed out that particular social stat.

CocaColaConPan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CocaColaConPan »

LazyNerd wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:21 pm
CocaColaConPan wrote:
LazyNerd wrote:
Is there some common sense step I'm missing? Start game, load cheat table, load save, try to use table
That's weird. First of all, you need the money pointerscan result matches the money you're carrying. If it doesn't, nothing on the table will work.
I've been using the same offsets since the third update in Wepon's table. I'll upload a version with different offsets, but I'm not sure if it'll change anything.
If it doesn't work, my only guess is the game may have been updated, and our versions mismatch, because you're the only one having issues with pointers. But as I said, it's just a guess, didn't notice if this happened at all.
Attachments
P3R Gamepassv2.CT
Smae table as my post on page 7, different offsets.
(3.76 MiB) Downloaded 872 times

LazyNerd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LazyNerd »

CocaColaConPan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:12 pm
LazyNerd wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:21 pm
CocaColaConPan wrote:

That's weird. First of all, you need the money pointerscan result matches the money you're carrying. If it doesn't, nothing on the table will work.
I've been using the same offsets since the third update in Wepon's table. I'll upload a version with different offsets, but I'm not sure if it'll change anything.
If it doesn't work, my only guess is the game may have been updated, and our versions mismatch, because you're the only one having issues with pointers. But as I said, it's just a guess, didn't notice if this happened at all.
Hell yeah this worked
"P3R.exe"+05922D80 on this table is what worked for me, not "P3R.exe"+05923AF8
Thank you!

CocaColaConPan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CocaColaConPan »

LazyNerd wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:54 pm
Hell yeah this worked
"P3R.exe"+05922D80 on this table is what worked for me, not "P3R.exe"+05923AF8
Thank you!

You're welcome.

windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by windgale »

Heyallright wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:33 pm
windgale wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:24 pm

Weird. I did something very similar. Put my social stat skill 1 point below; then do something to increase it to the next rank. For the achievements I assume this works fine, but I still can't get through certain social stat requirements. For example: There is a soup that you can drink from a ramen shop on certain days that only unlocks if you have high enough courage, but despite being at max courage, the game still pretends that I have the baseline, pre-edited social stats, even though the menu tells me that I have maxed out that particular social stat.
I know that there are instances where the game tells you that you "If I had..." whatever amount of social stat that you could do something, but that is the first time I do it. Like the Hagekure Ramen place says how there is a special bowl I can get if my charm or courage or whatever it is is high enough then I could maybe get it. The next time I go back it is available for me. I understood it as the first time was just letting me know that it was there, and the second time onward it lets me do it.