[COMPLETED] [REQUEST] HELLDIVERS 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ceso97
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] HELLDIVERS 2

Post by ceso97 »

Can't edit the super sample... I tried to change the last digit from "4" (common) to "c" but it doesn't work...

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

andyzera wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:52 am
can someone make a table to edit samples? im lost here even with the explanation cause my english is not so good
Using artmoney
Let's say you found 3 ordinary samples and 2 rare, you need to throw them on the ground and search for a 4-bit value in the amount of 3, pick up the samples back in the inventory, and do a search for the number of 0. Do this until you find a value that ends in 1994, it will be ordinary resources.You can immediately change the number and pick up the specified number of ordinary resources.You can do a search for the right address for a rare resource, there the value ends in 1998 or something like that. In general, when you have found the values, you throw out the resources, change their quantity and pick them up, that's it.

cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cshop0720 »

VladossX wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:41 pm
andyzera wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:52 am
can someone make a table to edit samples? im lost here even with the explanation cause my english is not so good
Using artmoney
Let's say you found 3 ordinary samples and 2 rare, you need to throw them on the ground and search for a 4-bit value in the amount of 3, pick up the samples back in the inventory, and do a search for the number of 0. Do this until you find a value that ends in 1994, it will be ordinary resources.You can immediately change the number and pick up the specified number of ordinary resources.You can do a search for the right address for a rare resource, there the value ends in 1998 or something like that. In general, when you have found the values, you throw out the resources, change their quantity and pick them up, that's it.
Searching 0 took too much time almost for 3~4m, is this normal? And how do I search 4-bit value?
Last edited by cshop0720 on Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cubex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cubex »

Editing the samples was very easy. Heres how i did it:

I used a different memory editor since CE is apparently detected. I used a very basic and very old one.

Set match to private, easiest difficulty, enter the map
loot a couple samples, the more the better
Press X, drop the samples
Search that value as integer 4 bytes. First search will take a while, almost 2 minutes for me.
Pick up the sample and filter again this time as 0.
Repeat the dropping and filtering to narrow down the results till you have only a few results and pick the one where the address ends in a 4.
Also pick 2 more random addresses and change those into the same address as the sample and change their end number to 8 and C. Those are the 2 other rarity samples.
Now just edit those 3 values into 500, 250 and 100 (the max for each sample) while they are dropped on the ground then loot them and win the mission. Even on the easiest difficulty you still can get all 3 rarities this way.
Spend your samples on the ship and do another mission, the addresses will stay the same as long as you don't quit and relaunch the game so you only have to loot 1 sample, drop it, change the 3 values, pick it up and win the mission. Repeat until you maxed out all ship upgrades.
Last edited by Cubex on Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

cshop0720
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cshop0720 »

Cubex wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:34 am
Editing the samples was very easy. Heres how i did it:

I used a different memory editor since CE is apparently detected. I used a very basic and very old one.

Set match to private, easiest difficulty, enter the map
loot a couple samples, the more the better
Press X, drop the samples
Search that value as integer 4 bytes. First search will take a while, almost 2 minutes for me.
Pick up the sample and search again this time as 0.
Repeat the dropping and searching to narrow down the results till you have only a few results and pick the one where the address ends in a 4.
Also pick 2 more random addresses and change those into the same address as the sample and change their end number to 8 and C. Those are the 2 other rarity samples.
Now just edit those 3 values into 500, 250 and 100 (the max for each sample) and win the mission. Even on the easiest difficulty you still can get all 3 rarities this way.
Spend your samples on the ship and do another mission, the addresses will stay the same as long as you don't quit and relaunch the game so you only have to loot 1 sample, drop it, change the 3 values, pick it up and win the mission. Repeat until you maxed out all ship upgrades.
Which memory editor you used? And how do I search 4 bytes?

LuckyGamerTV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LuckyGamerTV »

Not detected MEM EDITORS:
MHS6.1 - old but quite powerful, but for some reason it wasn't finding the right address
MhsX - but not working for me =(
ArtMoney - working well
Squalr - working well and finding adress, easy edit 3 samples (working for me)

some one can share working CE.
My Cheat Engine that I modified and built myself, with LUA changing all strings and VMProtect Ultimate (mutation + virtualization) is still detected, I'm shocked ^_^
Last edited by LuckyGamerTV on Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hoygeoky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hoygeoky »

cshop0720 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:36 am
Which memory editor you used? And how do I search 4 bytes?
I used ArtMoney, latest VIP-version. Older versions may be detected. When setting up a search, select "integer 4 byte".

AgentChaos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AgentChaos »

Last edited by AgentChaos on Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ironfistk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ironfistk »

I have my doubts anyone is using ArtMoney to get anything done. Takes forever and is outdated.

Vicelopa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vicelopa »

ironfistk wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:21 pm
I have my doubts anyone is using ArtMoney to get anything done. Takes forever and is outdated.
keep your doubt to yourself, many have proven that ArtMoney works including myself

ironfistk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ironfistk »

Vicelopa wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:40 pm
ironfistk wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:21 pm
keep your doubt to yourself, many have proven that ArtMoney works including myself

Yeah, I'm an idiot. Not gonna edit my post though. Gotta hold the L.
Sorry for posting stupid stuff out of frustration, gotta keep the thread clean.

Shiggus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shiggus »

So I can find the common samples using Squalr pretty well, but I don't understand how to find the others, there's mentions of changing some random address, which I'm not sure what that means, could I get a more thorough explanation of that part specifically? Much appreciate the work already uncovered!

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

im too slow to learn how to use artmoney ill wait for a proper table to be released lol

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

I was able to successfully do this the first time using ArtMoney, but any attempt after the first, it can't find the process all of a sudden. I tried changing Process Listing to "ALL", and it does see it, but it says it can't attach to the process now until I purchase the PRO edition. So I'm guessing it let me do it once for free, and now I'm being forced to buy it if I want to use it again...

Shiggus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shiggus »

I'm getting an issue after restarting my PC Squalr and Artmoney can't search and just crash, is anyone else getting the same issue?