Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
arof
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Post by arof »

tsv-strife wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:55 pm
Can someone perhaps tell me what Byte or Float the address is for Twilight Fragment? I tried with 4 Bytes and I can find the address, but unfortunately when you change it and you try to open a box, it reverts back to the old amount.
Twilight fragments are in my table, it's the one inventory value besides cards I have. The whole inventory is single bytes at specific spots, if you're editing a 4 byte it's going to stomp on other inventory item counts and mess stuff up, even if you do find it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xlawliet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xlawliet »

how did you add all skill cards through the item param? everything is in chinese

Nograds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nograds »

Does Anyone has All the ID's for The Skills Yet? i'm Looking to do a Akihiko Gigachad "Attack Only" Run lol i want to add a few support skills to aid that.

tslim2696
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tslim2696 »

fneleq wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:49 pm
KasumiChanXx wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:26 pm
fneleq wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:58 am
I do not know if there is any CT table that works for the Game Pass Version. If there is not, I could provide one. (IT WORKED UNTIL NOW. IF IT DOES NOT WORK, LET ME KNOW, AND I WILL FIX IT)
Notice:
  • Some of its items are written in Chinese
  • Skill-Id and Persona-Id are not complete(You can get a complete one from Steam Version CT Table)
  • The id-list is in item List>Skills, and so do persona-list(which is named Persona)
  • I use PC Game Pass to play this game, so I don't have any DLCs(IF AOB FAILED, IT SHOULD BE DLC's FAUL)
is it possible to make a gamepass version i dont believe theres a working CT for gamepass
It works for me.
Win 10, PC Game Pass(no DLC attached)
If you encounter problems, you can refer to the reply below
fneleq wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:18 pm
royr719 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:19 pm

Sadly this doesn't work for game pass version. I'd be great if you can create a version for game pass!

Edit: Wondering if having bought any dlc could affect the addresses.
If the question is that the pointer within the Script item is wrong, it is always P->?????, you may consider the following method.
  • The pointer within the item Global Param will be parsed when opening Menu(push down the Y button if you use an Xbox gamepad; push down Tab if you use the keyboard)
  • The pointer within the item Persona Scan will be parsed when opening the DETAIL VIEW OF ONE PERSONA
  • The pointer within the item Party Member Status will be parsed when opening the Status View(Menu>Status)
If the question is AOB Injection Failure(in this case, you could not open the Script item and an Error Log, which is AOB Error..., will be at the top of the Context Menu), then it might be one of your DLCs changed the source code, which leads to that CE can not get the correct position of source code to finish AOB inject. Under this situation, you may wait for the new update provided by someone with DLCs(This may also be a problem of my lack of ability)
Its working ok, but item list is no complete. as for the skill list i believe i have the complete list tho.
Anyone have the complete item list for gamepass version?
I'm in the midst of translating the chinese to english

fneleq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fneleq »

xlawliet wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:00 am
how did you add all skill cards through the item param? everything is in chinese
Sorry for that.
I have not provided any address for Skill Card modification (it is not necessary for me, and I will modify skills by Editing Persona directly).
But one thing may help you that item named 黄昏的碎片 is Twilight fragments

HaZan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HaZan »

Can the DLC costumes and music also be unlockable through ce or is that not possible? Also, the table for the gamepass version works perfectly, I'm hoping someone could translate it from Chinese and possibly add all the skills and persona to it. Appreciate it.

CocaColaConPan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CocaColaConPan »

wepon1984 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:12 am
Update15: Updated the pointer address for recent update as of Mar 30, 2024

Note 4: Not all the Social Link special fusions will be available until Igor unlocks more Special Fusions.

Note 3: Using Theurgy skills/spells as regular personas skills can freeze the game.

Note 2: If you freeze the date/time and try to advance Romanceable Social Links to the end, there is a change that you will not get the lv 10 key item.

Note: Turns out the game crashes if the Next EXP value gets too big, anything over 999,999 xp will crash the game. Be careful with changing LVLs without changing EXP values. In the same way do not go over 9,999,999 money.
After a couple of tutorials, I've made a Gamepass version of wepon's table. It's update 15, which is on par with the updated version on gamepass.
Thanks to Wepon's hard work and how easy he made to apply the necessary changes.
Thanks to kino77 for his support.

I'll upload 2 tables. Due to an issue with past tables, for some people the pointers didn't work. Both tables ARE THE SAME, just different pointers, if one of them doesn't work, the other one should.
Attachments
P3R Gamepassv3.CT
(3.74 MiB) Downloaded 223 times
P3R Gamepass.CT
(3.74 MiB) Downloaded 81 times
Last edited by CocaColaConPan on Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:53 am, edited 11 times in total.

Nograds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nograds »

CocaColaConPan wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:49 am
wepon1984 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:12 am
Update 4: Added all the names to their valid Compendium address location.
Previous Updates
Update 3: Fixed the addresses for Protag Persona 11 & 12 .

Added a WIP Compendium list. This still needs more time for me to work on and has the chance to crash the game/corrupt the save if you don't know what you are doing.

Update 2: Fleshed out the skill dropdown more and also added the address for inventory items that I have been able to find that are non dummy or guesses.

Unfortunately I only have access to the first 3 characters, so the weapon/armor/shoes/accessories/costume section will not be fully filled out until I advance enough in the game to get access to the rest of the party.

Update 1:Updated the table with information from arof

Also filled out the skill dropdown list.

Here is what I have for now for the Steam version. A lot of stuff got moved around thanks to the inclusion of new items/persona/skills and the removal of some as well.
After a couple of tutorials, I've made a Gamepass version of wepon's table, and tested 3 times so I guess it should stick. I'll try to keep it up to date as long as he works on it. Thank him.
Worked For me! Thank you so much

AkiraX2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AkiraX2 »

Anyone know how to check/get id skill in game?

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

Is the option for modified current or next date/time available yet? tks for all the effort anyway

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

quang.billy.79 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:35 am
Is the option for modified current or next date/time available yet? tks for all the effort anyway
already in the table

pointmaker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pointmaker »

cleaninghovbot wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:50 pm
fneleq wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:58 am
I do not know if there is any CT table that works for the Game Pass Version. If there is not, I could provide one. (IT WORKED UNTIL NOW. IF IT DOES NOT WORK, LET ME KNOW, AND I WILL FIX IT)
Notice:
  • Some of its items are written in Chinese
  • Skill-Id and Persona-Id are not complete(You can get a complete one from Steam Version CT Table)
  • The id-list is in item List>Skills, and so do persona-list(which is named Persona)
  • I use PC Game Pass to play this game, so I don't have any DLCs(IF AOB FAILED, IT SHOULD BE DLC's FAUL)
  • The pointers of the game item, which is used to modify game items, under the pointer group item(which is in Global Param>item) are incomplete (because I won’t use it in the game). You can accomplish the modification you want in an easier way
Edit:
If you encounter a problem, you can refer to the following methods to solve it
If the question is that the pointer within the Script item is wrong, it is always P->?????, you may consider the following method.
  • The pointer within the item Global Param will be parsed when opening Menu(push down the Y button if you use an Xbox gamepad; push down Tab if you use the keyboard)
  • The pointer within the item Persona Scan will be parsed when opening the DETAIL VIEW OF ONE PERSONA
  • The pointer within the item Party Member Status will be parsed when opening the Status View(Menu>Status)
If the question is AOB Injection Failure(in this case, you could not open the Script item and an Error Log, which is AOB Error..., will be at the top of the Context Menu), then it might be one of your DLCs changed the source code, which leads to that CE can not get the correct position of source code to finish AOB inject. Under this situation, you may wait for the new update provided by someone with DLCs(This may also be a problem of my lack of ability)
Can confirm this works on Game Pass. I was able to edit my personality stats before even walking into school the first time and could get the bonus dialogue with Ms. Toriumi and Yukari so I can confirm you don't even need to be able to look at the personality stat screen to change it.
How do you check the ID list of personas? Is there a way to add new skill cards or skills to a persona from the list?
I'm using the gamepass version and don't know how to those things. The persona parse, character status and those things work fine for me.

Cnutface
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cnutface »

So for the compendium editing. If you wish to do so and register a persona you don't have and try to summon it the game will force close.
I managed a work around and figured out the way to get it to work is. Change a persona in your stock and edit it to what you want IE level, stats, attacks etc...
Once done, edit the compendium in the correct slot for the persona you have and register it. Don't change any stats on CE just change null to the persona name and change to registered.
Go back to the game and register it with the one you changed and then you can summon it if you ever get rid of it.

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

Cnutface wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:03 pm
So for the compendium editing. If you wish to do so and register a persona you don't have and try to summon it the game will force close.
I managed a work around and figured out the way to get it to work is. Change a persona in your stock and edit it to what you want IE level, stats, attacks etc...
Once done, edit the compendium in the correct slot for the persona you have and register it. Don't change any stats on CE just change null to the persona name and change to registered.
Go back to the game and register it with the one you changed and then you can summon it if you ever get rid of it.
Thanks!

t0b3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by t0b3 »

Thanks for your hard work, guys!

Anyhow, did someone make an EXP multiplier script yet? I can't find the pointers for EXP.