Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nikolajo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.10

Post by nikolajo »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:51 pm
nikolajo wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:10 pm
The "Set Level" Option doesn't work for me, under "Complete All Missions"
I tried restarting the game and Cheat, nothing changed.
Are you setting the level and then completing the mission by hitting the keypad.
I play in Singleplayer so I
>Start a map
>Activate the cheat while inside the truck
>Set a level
>Exit the mission
>Normal XP gain, no level jump

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

nikolajo wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:23 pm

>Start a map
>Set a level
>Exit the mission
I will take a look when I am back around my pc.

Azureforte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Azureforte »

nikolajo wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:23 pm
Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:51 pm
nikolajo wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:10 pm
The "Set Level" Option doesn't work for me, under "Complete All Missions"
I tried restarting the game and Cheat, nothing changed.
Are you setting the level and then completing the mission by hitting the keypad.
>Start a map
>Set a level
>Exit the mission

can always set up X15 multiplier and use the ghost options to level up fast. use the highschool or sunny meadows will have you level the fastest without much problems think if you do a perfect it nets around $7000 also the speed modifier works great so you aren't trudging around at a snails pace

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I fixed that as well as a few other things. I also added the original code back and have tried to compress the table down even further in size since I added a lot of original code which doubled the table size lol. So now if you don't let the lua script run you will have a single thing on the table telling you to execute the lua script.

nscwqfagg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nscwqfagg »

The message “If You Are Seeing this then You must not be running the lua script” appears. How do I stop the lua script?

rem0202
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rem0202 »

Hello, Glowmoss
It may be difficult to read because I am not good at English, but please help me.
There is a beep and the bypass works normally.
However, even if you receive and use the latest table, nothing will happen if you interact with the table import box
What should I do And does the error that says I can't load the table and connect to the Internet originally occur?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Anything mentioned in the faqs and troubleshooting section I will no longer answer just for my sanity. I will be adding a script some other time that either just activates the lua regardless or changes peoples settings for them as people don't seem to comprehend the settings at all lol

rem0202 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:25 pm
Hello, Glowmoss
It may be difficult to read because I am not good at English, but please help me.
However, even if you receive and use the latest table, nothing will happen if you interact with the table import box
What should I do And does the error that says I can't load the table and connect to the Internet originally occur?
I added that error in case you aren't connected to the internet or maybe cheat engine is being blocked by a firewall as it is unable to get the table from github is the only reason that error comes up saying are you connected to the Internet

rem0202
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rem0202 »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:35 pm
Anything mentioned in the faqs and troubleshooting section I will no longer answer just for my sanity. I will be adding a script some other time that either just activates the lua regardless or changes peoples settings for them as people don't seem to comprehend the settings at all lol

rem0202 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:25 pm
Hello, Glowmoss
I added that error in case you aren't connected to the internet or maybe cheat engine is being blocked by a firewall as it is unable to get the table from github is the only reason that error comes up saying are you connected to the Internet
Thank you, Glowmoss. It's going to be hard, but I'm rooting for you from across the ocean

nscwqfagg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nscwqfagg »

So now I can't use it until the update...?

nscwqfagg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nscwqfagg »

Please... I'm desperate... Can you solve this error just once...?

The message “if you are seeing this then You must not be running the lua script” appears and execution is not possible. Please solve this problem just once... I'm so desperate...

nscwqfagg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nscwqfagg »

This message appears and does not run.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

nscwqfagg wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:03 am
It looks like either your firewall is stopping cheat engine from connecting to the internet or you are just offline as I had the check for whether the icon was there in the wrong spot. I fixed it just now so it shouldn't matter all it is is downloading the icon I use for my tables to replace the cheat engine logo.
I don't really want to include it in the table to keep it smaller which is why I download it to a temp folder my tables use to save options and coords for the teleporter

Darkwiz2k
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Darkwiz2k »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:18 am
nscwqfagg wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:03 am
It looks like either your firewall is stopping cheat engine from connecting to the internet or you are just offline as I had the check for whether the icon was there in the wrong spot. I fixed it just now so it shouldn't matter all it is is downloading the icon I use for my tables to replace the cheat engine logo.
I don't really want to include it in the table to keep it smaller which is why I download it to a temp folder my tables use to save options and coords for the teleporter
Unzipping the file is having error

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Darkwiz2k wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:08 am
Unzipping the file is having error
What are you using to unzip the file. I zipped it with winrar and the password is clearly labeled on the main post as 123

nikolajo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nikolajo »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:35 pm
You'd be surprised how many people just fail to read instructions and can't seem to get around CheatEngine's UI.
If I had 1$ every time I explained to someone how to scan for Float values, I'd be richer than Jeff Bezos by now lol
Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:27 am
I fixed that as well as a few other things. I also added the original code back and have tried to compress the table down even further in size since I added a lot of original code which doubled the table size lol. So now if you don't let the lua script run you will have a single thing on the table telling you to execute the lua script.
and Thanks for looking into it. Appreciate it.