Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Starxflare23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Starxflare23 »

So I was messing around with the MR/HR and I'm not able to get a quest to progress is there anyway to force it to unlock? For context: at MR 69 you're supposed to get a quest that lets you go to MR 99 but when I changed my MR to 69 I'm getting the quest to go past 99 instead of past 69.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

I wonder how many more "I fucked up HR/MR because I just couldn't help myself" posts will turn up from 1-post wonders that just cba to read the thread and all warnings against messing with that...
Wiler wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:29 pm
Lep wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:40 pm
Wiler wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:12 pm
I made an oopsie [Link]
I cant get rid of these items, I can't use them, sell them, set them to 0, it is like they exist but they don't because they are at the wrong menu.
how do I delete them?
Try changing them to a valid item type for that list, like a monster part or something.
I tried, it didn't work.
It is like they are there but at the same time they aren't, I might ascended them to godhood by accident.
Just use the image I posted for refference. Same procedure: activate Highlighted Item [item box], hover over the offending items, back in CE click on the "ID" and Ctrl+B, there you zero out the ID and quantity. Done.

newbieman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by newbieman »

Requesting for the following:

1. Latent Power always active
2. Heroics always active
3. Peak Performance always active
4. Resentment always active
5. Maximum Might always active
6. Super Buffs

We do have these cheats on previous MHW, :)

thesim75
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thesim75 »

I cant seem to activate anything in the table. I tried uninstalling the high res pack but that didnt help at all.

xwoodpecker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xwoodpecker »

Guys, I dont know if this already been asked yet but I just tweak my Master Rank with the table to rank 69, then did the quest to break the cap. I gained 1 level to level 70. The problem is that now I cant get any more experience to level up naturally. The exp bar is always full and after every game, my exp dont increase anymore.

Is there a fix to this?

nono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nono »

Starxflare23 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:37 am
xwoodpecker wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:34 pm
Go back to page 290 and read the post by QiLin, and next time always backup your saves before try to activate any script.

ploplo99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ploplo99 »

xwoodpecker wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:34 pm
rank 69
Noice

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

It possible to get a permanent unlock for all the food ingredients? Or capture/catch/gather all nodes script? I still got a bunch of food ingredients that haven't been unlocked, and I don't feel like spending hours of time on this. I know I'm not the only one.

I wouldn't mind making a donation if someone could make a capture/catch/gather all nodes script to save me some time on this really tedious stuff.

If I recall correctly, there used to be a catch/capture all script on one of the old tables, and I don't remember it ever being updated. I never got the opportunity to use it because it was patched out and never updated.

sonicwinghero
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonicwinghero »

Is it possible to add a cheat to allow any bows/bowguns to use any coating/ammo types?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Can we please add a disclaimer to the first post to STOP CHANGING HR/MR AND ADDING ITEMS MANUALLY. I swear it has been multiple people per page asking about fixing things they broke. Use multipliers for EXP and just use the shop mod for items. You can't break your save that way.

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Hello guys,

I just want to ask something, how do you make "Equipment Data" work? :(
I´ve already tried that, but the sum is always " ?? ". Is there something that needs to trigger to work or did I do wrong?
All the features seem works fine except this "Equipment Data". :cry:
Last edited by onetwosix on Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

mochimochi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mochimochi »

Sorry if this has been asked already but I don't think I'll have luck finding an answer in like 297 pages anytime soon. So I'm asking here if anyone knows how to use the monster size script. When the script is activated, there are two options, I don't really understand what the first one is (GC?) so I only activated the second one, targeted a monster and changed the value. The monster did change in size but I didn't get a crown after I killed/ captured it. I thought I was maybe not making them big or small enough so I ended up making one of them bigger than godzilla and that didnt give me a crown either. Maybe someone that got the script to work properly can write some detailed steps? Also, I assume that the script is supposed to be used with some script or mod that tells you the size of the monster or something? I don't see how you can use it correctly otherwise.

Oh and by the way, does anyone know if the bypass script will work regardless of updates? Cause Title Update 1 is releasing tonight.

Edit: Well, the update is up.
Last edited by mochimochi on Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

sonicwinghero wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:57 pm
Is it possible to add a cheat to allow any bows/bowguns to use any coating/ammo types?
You might wanna double check the table. I use these daily.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

BIG WARNING
We've got an update due within the next 48 hours. As with most updated, it's gonna break the table until things get updated. Please don't spam "table is broken" or "it's not working" once the update hits. Please be patient. If you're just dropping info on what's not working, that's cool, but don't demand updates. Please and thanks!

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

mochimochi wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:08 pm
I don't really understand what the first one is (GC?)
GC = Giant Crown
The first one will record the monster size, so you need to use it if you want to record the monster size. But if you just want to mess around with the monster or with your friend (i never use it when I play with my friend), sure go ahead. Use the second one that changes the size of the monster without ticking the first one. :)