Back 4 Blood Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
juppytaar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Back 4 Blood Trainer

Post by juppytaar »

im getting mayor virus warnings when dling the bypass for steam. like huge big mayor...
ofc win defender was the first to scream but i ignored it. then i let virusstotal have a look.. heres the result.. [Link]
soo..yeah. im not too comfortable dling it. :lol:

this probably has already been adressed somewhere else in the forums, im new and didnt find anything, so im posting it here. sry. :oops:

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

juppytaar wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:51 am
im getting mayor virus warnings when dling the bypass for steam. like huge big mayor...
ofc win defender was the first to scream but i ignored it. then i let virusstotal have a look.. heres the result.. [Link]

this probably has already been adressed somewhere else in the forums, im new and didnt find anything, so im posting it here. sry. :oops:
[Link]

All it's doing is calling on processes, dlls, and acting as a proxy. You can use the above analysis to look at everything it does.

It's safe. I used it when the trainer first released.

hbiclan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbiclan »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:27 am
hbiclan wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:18 am
I just tried with windows store and unfortunately it's not working, when I click the toggle switch to turn it on it does nothing. Any idea?
Did you bypass the anticheat by disabling your internet first?

You should probably read the main post.
my bad thanks

juppytaar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by juppytaar »

Send wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:39 am
juppytaar wrote:

[Link]

All it's doing is calling on processes, dlls, and acting as a proxy. You can use the above analysis to look at everything it does.

It's safe. I used it when the trainer first released.
that analysis-page is hella intresting. although i dont understand even half of it. :lol:
but yeaah...there are probably a lot of players using this. if it rly would be that dangerous, im sure it wouldnt be still here to dl or at least the thread would have been closed, i guess. :shock:
on the other hand..people are stupid.

ahh what the hell...ill go for it.
thx a lot for the very quick and inforative reply @send. <3

juppytaar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by juppytaar »

you gotta be fcking shitting me.....

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

juppytaar wrote:

Antiviruses are a joke and bullies to small developers. The way they work is "ANY" software is flagged as malware UNTIL it is signed.

Look at this...the fucking antivirus mafia won't even spare WinRAR :lol:

Someone like you who believes antivirus mafia and doesn't have much knowledge of computers would look at that and think WinRAR is malicious lol