Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by Tuuuup! »

bluemoon27112 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 am
could you make one for stamina too ?
7zW9S5s6 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm
Wonder why none of the trainers and tables available around the trusted places have stamina option for hfw, is it tricky to get or?
In SunBeam table--> g_DebugSettings [029] that one is for Oxygen and Stamina or use my script inf Oxygen/ Air. And change the name/ description to inf Oxygen/ Air/ Stamina.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

YamiNoZero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YamiNoZero »

David LionHeart wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm
Problem is.. I have no save at that location..

romilius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by romilius »

romilius wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:00 pm
Hello Guys.
Is it possible to change the shooting distance/range of bows and/or arrow velocity?
thanks in advance
Any chance...? :(

sakuchi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sakuchi123 »

infinite coil for weapon, Ant chance?

7zW9S5s6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7zW9S5s6 »

Any chance for clear map fog option?

dvd7master
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dvd7master »

Instant trials completion (melee pits, hunting grounds) is much needed :D
I played 37 hours to explore map, been everywhere on my Sunbird machine, did a complete main story, all side missions and almost all errands. Game is great. I wanna clear it all, save my save and start Burning Shores DLC with "clean" main game.

Only some of the Melee pits and Hunting grounds are pain in the ass. Part of them I solved but half of them no way. Too old and too cluttered for that :D So please, HELP! :D tnx

edit: my version of the game is 1.0.38.0.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

dvd7master wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:24 pm
assasin01 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm
Plz stop teasing us and release that beast :D ...yes, yes...i know...good things come to those who wait.... :mrgreen: ..but waiting is haaaaaard ;)
I'm not teasing you, I'm posting progress of my work. Sadly, time is not on my side with a real life job :(

However, check main topic. Table update is now live!

Please.. fucking PLEASE.. everyone.. take your time and read the instructions/explanations I've posted. Took me about 2 hours to put everything together and write extensive information so you can't say "I didn't know" or "where does it say that?". I really can't be arsed holding hands if you don't know how to use CE, don't have the time or interest to read the instructions/explanations or fuck around outside what's been written. I would appreciate feedback and letting me know where some option goes astray IF some condition happens/not happens and it's not already documented in my text. Else.. you now have access to everything I worked on. Took me some time to analyze the game's structs/RTTI (see the [ Pointers/Structures ] section).

You now have a reason not to leave the house this weekend! :D

Momber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Momber »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:29 am
Table update is now live!
And how it is! I was able to complete the three annoying melee pits (Thornmarsh, Scalding Spear and Bulwark) using this new table & game version 1.0.38 (read the warning and proceeded anyway).
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Momber wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:56 am
I am on 1.0.38 as well, worked too much with the exe to throw everything away. You're welcome!

YamiNoZero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YamiNoZero »

SunBeam wrote:
dvd7master wrote:
assasin01 wrote:
Thank you very much for all your hard work! I mentioned above that for some reason the game did not give me the shieldwing 'cause I set the NG+ flag to 1, I also do not have a save at the embassy quest, so I'm pretty much stuck... is there any way you could help me with this? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by YamiNoZero on Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

dvd7master
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dvd7master »

SunBeam wrote:

I'm not teasing you, I'm posting progress of my work. Sadly, time is not on my side with a real life job :(

Hoo Lee Sheet :D You sir are the legend of the legends. Really mean it. Thank you very much.
In a meanwhile, I mastered those Hunting Grounds by watching and learning from YouTube, wasn't that hard, just needed to have proper tools :) but your new table saved me for those darn annoying Melee Pits and those goddamn combos.

Anyhoo, some of my stats:
- in-game time: 44h15m
- game progression from statistics: 92,08%
- map: 100% clear, no fog, all places bright white (overflown all places on my mech-bird :wub: )
- finished and completed: main story ; all side missions ; all errands ; found all collectables (vista, gizmo, etc) ; scanned all machines ; all Hunting/Melee/Gauntlet...
- not found (those 7,92% I believe): data points, logs, sounds, notes (for this I think I would need another 50 hours so f**k that :D )

Saving it for another possible NG+ some day (when I buy it on Steam on some good 50+% discount :D )

Now sleep and tomorrow Burning Shores here I come.

Thanks again for all the help Mr. @SunBeam :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

YamiNoZero wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:12 am
shieldwing
I assume you refer to the Shieldwing Glider, right?

I already have a way to add items to the inventory; the problem is I have to hack shit up, because to use the function (Inventory::AddItem) you need to give it an InventoryItemResource. And those are structs built by the game which contain various settings: rarity, quantity, stats, etc. I'll see if I can figure out a way to obtain the Shieldwing Glider's UUID and perhaps devise a scan method so you can get to it and use it as arg to the function I mentioned.

tampy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tampy »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:04 am
Momber wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:56 am
I am on 1.0.38 as well, worked too much with the exe to throw everything away. You're welcome!
Hi can you do a food buff timer multiplier? Thanks for your work!

mahdonkey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mahdonkey »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:47 am
because to use the function (Inventory::AddItem) you need to give it an InventoryItemResource. And those are structs built by the game which contain various settings: rarity, quantity, stats, etc. I'll see if I can figure out a way to obtain the Shieldwing Glider's UUID and perhaps devise a scan method so you can get to it and use it as arg to the function I mentioned.
Ah that explains it. I was able to add metal, champion tokens, greenshine but not machine parts.
Wish you luck, I reeeeally don't wanna have to rng apex crap over and over again -__-

annihilator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by annihilator »

SunBeam wrote:
dvd7master wrote:
assasin01 wrote:
Plz stop teasing us and release that beast :D ...yes, yes...i know...good things come to those who wait.... :mrgreen: ..but waiting is haaaaaard ;)

However, check main topic. Table update is now live!

Please.. fucking PLEASE.. everyone.. take your time and read the instructions/explanations I've posted. Took me about 2 hours to put everything together and write extensive information so you can't say "I didn't know" or "where does it say that?". I really can't be arsed holding hands if you don't know how to use CE, don't have the time or interest to read the instructions/explanations or fuck around outside what's been written. I would appreciate feedback and letting me know where some option goes astray IF some condition happens/not happens and it's not already documented in my text. Else.. you now have access to everything I worked on. Took me some time to analyze the game's structs/RTTI (see the [ Pointers/Structures ] section).

Just a note, the Valor does not seem to work for the radial blast or beserk blast. If either option is ticked and you use one of those 2 it refils the gauge but the option to use it does not become available. So the guage but trying to use it fails

When deactivated the always upgrade to max, the Surge bar depletes. Then when I enable it again it sets it to full and it becomes usable again, in other words, the radial blasts require the bar to deplete and refill again first before it becomes usable but I think I have found a way by binding it to a button to set it everytime so it fills it back up again