Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition v87.8193.36-12 [05285dea] Latest Steam +11 Gm, 1hitkill, Teleport and more

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
apocalypticx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition v87.8193.36-12 [05285dea] Latest Steam +11 Gm, 1hitkill, Teleport and more

Post by apocalypticx »

Here's a quick table i chucked together for the latest Steam patch Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition options are as follows:

1.Godmode 10K Lock this will lock your current health at 10K you can edit the value to a million whatever in the script.

2.One Hit Kill this allows you to kill all enemies in one hit.

3.Infinite Inventory turn it on items will not decrease anymore potions.

4.Enable Debugmode turn this on and use the enable DebugModeAdd to change debugmode to 1 = on and 0 = off

5.dm_allspells 1=On 0=Off pretty starightforward really 1 is on and 0 is off, to enable all spells for casting by player character.

6.Edit Skills (Concentration) enable and input your value into the EditStats address below the script now press the concentration button like add or subtract whatever it will now make the amount you entered available. 0 it out after use to continue.

7.Edit Stats Use Charisma, enable the script and in the EditStats address add whatever skills points you need to max your stats, remember to 0 off remaining stats use the charisma up down arrow to activate Character creation screen!

8.Edit Exp while in game just activate the script and use the EditExp box to advance a level or to max level whatever floats your boat.

9.Edit Gold while in game just enable the script and use the EditGold box to input an insane number of gold which will magically sappear in your inventory.

10.Teleport K=Store L=Teleport activate but pay attention this will only work while you are moving slightly to a location so press K to store and then press L while moving to teleport to that location!
You can also store a location and use the Coordinates Tracker to track valid locations but you can just input any values you want onto the stored location to teleport to a location you haven't been or can't walk to!

11.Coordinates Tracker this will display your current coordinates that you are standing on.
You need to move slightly to activate same as teleport.

V1.0 +7 First stable release any bug suggestions etc dm or post!
V1.01 +11 Latest update added infinite inventory, enable debugmode and enable all spells for player character and Edit Skills!
Only one part broke on the recent patch dm_allspells so I've reuploaded it V1.01 is stable!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
nwmain.CT
V1.01
(34.93 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition v87.8193.35-40 [1a62445c].CT
V1.0
(25.24 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

Fandaniel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition v87.8193.36-12 [05285dea] Latest Steam +11 Gm, 1hitkill, Teleport and more

Post by Fandaniel »

Thank you so much my good sir. I have this game in my steam library along time ago, never play it. Just start playing it today, hope the table works. I will give report after testing.

apocalypticx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition v87.8193.36-12 [05285dea] Latest Steam +11 Gm, 1hitkill, Teleport and more

Post by apocalypticx »

Fandaniel wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:24 am
Thank you so much my good sir. I have this game in my steam library along time ago, never play it. Just start playing it today, hope the table works. I will give report after testing.
Thanks last time I checked everything was working fine but let me know if you encounter any issues with the table?