HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ace_X
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Ace_X »

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jagdpanther
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jagdpanther »

ive been using Gdix.dll from Cfemen until today ( after newest patch ) its still working for about 2-3 games and then the games is crashing / hang for a moment after mission at counting XP Screen and Samples ,however i saw something glitching at the counting screen as all the Player Lvl at the left bottom showing 0 Level and no XP addition progress , after that when the screen showing players standing ovation , mine wont show any return to the ship button and crash to the Windows.

my opinion is the dev added some " monitoring code" at the end of every mission so when samples and game time is unusual they crash the session or make the game crash. after 2 times repeating the games ( with restart windows and cleaning %temp% every time ) the "dll" wont work anymore and showing error at every syntax.

so anyway now i cant use it anymore.
btw its been fun and i just want to say how greatly thankful i am for u guys for making this happen
thank you and im very respect you all

Anon789
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anon789 »

emoisback wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:23 pm
thats why the best place to share is p2c with authentication
where is this sorta thing happening?

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

I keep getting gameguard detected cheats error :/

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

has anyone figured out modifying the base damage for the arc thrower? I know some weapons are capable of changing damage vales at the moment, and some (don't remember if it's assault rifles, or the sub machine guns) weapons are capable of modifying the damage and penetration of the machine gun support weapons.

A few of the weapons seem to share similar damage values and modifications, my hope was the arc shotgun shared similarly with the arc thrower since they're both arc weapons, but doesn't.

Would love to be able to find and modify the damage of the arc thrower support weapon, or even modify the penetration of the rail gun and bring it back to its formal glory.

XeAkira
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XeAkira »

Natsume wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:14 pm
I keep getting gameguard detected cheats error :/
dm for an actual working dll

XeAkira
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XeAkira »

Jagdpanther wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:01 pm
ive been using Gdix.dll from Cfemen until today ( after newest patch ) its still working for about 2-3 games and then the games is crashing / hang for a moment after mission at counting XP Screen and Samples ,however i saw something glitching at the counting screen as all the Player Lvl at the left bottom showing 0 Level and no XP addition progress , after that when the screen showing players standing ovation , mine wont show any return to the ship button and crash to the Windows.

my opinion is the dev added some " monitoring code" at the end of every mission so when samples and game time is unusual they crash the session or make the game crash. after 2 times repeating the games ( with restart windows and cleaning %temp% every time ) the "dll" wont work anymore and showing error at every syntax.

so anyway now i cant use it anymore.
btw its been fun and i just want to say how greatly thankful i am for u guys for making this happen
thank you and im very respect you all
that one is still working, but just press ESC after the standing ovation. youll be back on the ship

orbitalstrike
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orbitalstrike »

Anyone able to spawn me a ton of medals? will pay for your time. steam code: 101352822

XeAkira
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XeAkira »

orbitalstrike wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:21 am
Anyone able to spawn me a ton of medals? will pay for your time. steam code: 101352822
not possible, just spam eradicate missions(for medals) or spam trivial missions(for credits)

orbitalstrike
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orbitalstrike »

XeAkira wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:33 am
orbitalstrike wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:21 am
not possible, just spam eradicate missions(for medals) or spam trivial missions(for credits)
Whats possible then?

hellCheaterDerp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellCheaterDerp »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:26 am
alternative and simpler guide with slightly different approach with no address input and easier timing.

step 1

open CE table and open memory viewer

Tried this, but the 180000000 or 280000000 never change always show as ??? . Anyone else got this problem? Tried all kinds of pause timing (1,3,5,10sec after seeing the GG logo) I either can not load table script due to game.dll not loaded, or if I attach too late then CE can not even open hd2.exe Also tried just spam the hotkey to activate script but can not seem to load script

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

hellCheaterDerp wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:41 am
ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:26 am
alternative and simpler guide with slightly different approach with no address input and easier timing.

step 1

open CE table and open memory viewer

Tried this, but the 180000000 or 280000000 never change always show as ??? . Anyone else got this problem? Tried all kinds of pause timing (1,3,5,10sec after seeing the GG logo) I either can not load table script due to game.dll not loaded, or if I attach too late then CE can not even open hd2.exe Also tried just spam the hotkey to activate script but can not seem to load script
i guess you didnt read my simplyfied guide.
if you use my table it automatic attach to the game exe.
you only need to open memory view then start the game and wait till the game.dll entry in the table changes before you can activate any script.
this doesnt require any pause or look to the memory section (it just need to be open for the game.dll entry to update)

Verif
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Verif »

Anyone figure out how to get infinite backpack working again? Like for recoiless and spear?

tw1st31337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tw1st31337 »

Verif wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:04 am
Anyone figure out how to get infinite backpack working again? Like for recoiless and spear?
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aob_Autocannon,game.dll,2B C6 4D 8D 84 24)
registersymbol(aob_Autocannon)

aob_Autocannon:
nop 2

[DISABLE]
aob_Autocannon:
db 2B C6

unregistersymbol(aob_Autocannon)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
not the author of this one, pretty sure its gir that made it

PhaseShiftStalker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PhaseShiftStalker »

Verif wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:04 am
I can advise using the EAT since it looks to be coded like a regular weapon and "No reload" works for it as it does for the primary and secondary weapons. With it, the difficulty of taking down enemies (especially bigger ones like chargers and titans) dropped significantly.

This worked yesterday, I'm gonna fire up the game now to see if there have been any changes. I know "Show all map icons" and "infinite mission time" no longer work.