HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kamisama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by kamisama »

Btw does anyone have the updated code for Quasar Instant charge?

Thanks in advance

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vallenvega
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vallenvega »

hey guys,
is there a code to add some more functions to a weapon? e.g. make it capable of destroying Bug Nest/Fabricator a la Eruptor, or make the bullet concussive, or simply making it explosive.
it would be great to have since the balancing dev team is still going cray cray with the nerfs.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

UPDATE:
re-added no sway (fixed by gir489)
added weapon ID's
strafing run / orbital gatling
orbital gas

added on super damage script:
pushback / stagger
demolition

table + guide as usual in my signature

demolition let your super weapons(whitelisted) destroy any destroyable(not enemy) object like
bug hive holes, radar jammer or saurons eye tower on bot planets.
while small things just got deleted (walls, fences, shipping containers, vending machines) bigger stuff mostly explodes.
(i also checked if this can destroy code terminals or extraction shuttle and the answer is no. it wont brick your game)
this makes explosives weapons and strategmens obsolete because you can destroy pretty much
everything with a redeemer or AR-23.

i also added pushback / stagger , demolition and penetration for enemy attacks with value of 0
so the cant ragdoll you anymore what makes energy shield obsolete
you still might get some screenskake but no stagger or ragdoll / knockup sh!t

i also added a check to make sure the multiplied weapon damage
does not exceed 7000 and stay below energy shield (7777) or infinite health (9999).
you may still able to kill yourself with the airburst rocket launcher because it ribs off your limbs and currently we dont have
inf health / godmode for player limbs yet.
if you stay away from explosive weapons you should be invicible with super damage mod + inf health (both part of AIO)

anyway just want to mention that naisu brought me up to the demo, pushback values with a private message.
they where in the same array as damage and penetration but i did not give them attention before.
so his contribution let this update happen.

btw. dont get the wrong idea, even if the game loses playercount and has some trouble with nasty publisher behaviour
there are still people out there who keep datamine or make spreadsheets with collected information.
its not over yet but now features will come slower and i will priorize fixing broken scripts (on game updates).

p.s.
thanks for the reputation points, the donations and kind words i received in the last weeks.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 1:48 pm
UPDATE:
added weapon ID's
orbital gas

pushback / stagger
demolition

demolition let your super weapons(whitelisted) destroy any destroyable(not enemy) object like
while small things just got deleted (walls, fences, shipping containers, vending machines) bigger stuff mostly explodes.
(i also checked if this can destroy code terminals or extraction shuttle and the answer is no. it wont brick your game)
this makes explosives weapons and strategmens obsolete because you can destroy pretty much

i also added pushback / stagger , demolition and penetration for enemy attacks with value of 0

does not exceed 7000 and stay below energy shield (7777) or infinite health (9999).
you may still able to kill yourself with the airburst rocket launcher because it ribs off your limbs and currently we dont have
if you stay away from explosive weapons you should be invicible with super damage mod + inf health (both part of AIO)

anyway just want to mention that naisu brought me up to the demo, pushback values with a private message.
they where in the same array as damage and penetration but i did not give them attention before.

btw. dont get the wrong idea, even if the game loses playercount and has some trouble with nasty publisher behaviour
there are still people out there who keep datamine or make spreadsheets with collected information.
its not over yet but now features will come slower and i will priorize fixing broken scripts (on game updates).

p.s.
thanks for the reputation points, the donations and kind words i received in the last weeks.
Thx for update.

Anyway to put default number or make it unchange for those new function? i just want to set penetration and dmg for gun but not enemy penetration , stagger and stuff these value i mean. simply delete these line would work?

dmg_Super:
mov [rcx+1C],#100 // writes demolition value
mov [rcx+20],#100 // writes pushback / stagger value

dmg_Enemy:
mov [rcx+0C],#0 // writes penetration value 1
mov [rcx+10],#0 // writes penetration value 2
mov [rcx+14],#0 // writes penetration value 3
mov [rcx+18],#0 // writes penetration value 4
mov [rcx+1C],#0 // writes demolition value
mov [rcx+20],#0 // writes pushback / stagger value
mov [rcx+24],#0 // writes ??? value

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

nos4r2 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 2:03 pm

Thx for update.

Anyway to put default number or make it unchange for those new function? i just want to set penetration and dmg for gun but not enemy penetration , stagger and stuff these value i mean. simply delete these line would work?

dmg_Super:

dmg_Enemy:
you can delete them or put // infront of them to exclude them

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 2:05 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 2:03 pm

Thx for update.

dmg_Super:

dmg_Enemy:
you can delete them or put // infront of them to exclude them
Is there any way you can make the quasar cannon instant fire and no cooldown? We can shoot it at will? Plus where is the Table at?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Blah blah blah
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
I know you didn't ask, but here's my review of the table, as cfemen and I were battling with an issue of if a freeze we were experiencing was coming from a detection or the game being shit (spoiler, they were detecting us)

The good:

[*]Simple and Easy to use. The instructions provided were in bullet points and screenshots, with 0 over head required. Was able to operate the table first try.
[*]The features are very similar to mine, which made testing with your table very compareable and a great baseline.
[*]You have damage modification on strategems, which we do not, as we don't know how to find the weapon structure pointer for them at the armory, but since you've stolen quite a bit from us, we're probably just gonna yoink yours, fair's fair.

The bad:

[*]The e-begging: Holy fuck, give it a rest. I had to Lua edit the table so it would stop fucking opening Edge to your stupid PayPal every time I started the table.
[*]The lack of customization. There isn't an easy way to customize the weapon damage values, you just use a generic set of basically "these weapons get super damage, these do not." Especially with the Stalwart. I like to have the Liberator have 320 damage and the Stalwart to do insane damage, but I can't since you have the scenario as a singular scenario. Heuristics could figure out which slot they belong in.
[*]You don't credit me, you fucking asshole. Both shuttle timer instant finished and Open Vaults w/ Left Door Only have no header to them, yet every single one of your fucking scripts make sure that everyone knows you wrote it.
[*]You updated the table, yet didn't add support for the Verdict (my new favorite pistol) which now does no damage thanks to your script.

Day7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Day7 »

gir489 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 11:20 pm
Couldn't you and cfemen just post your tables here too, since this isn't technically a ZoDDeL only thread? Especially with your continued distaste towards him using stuff you guys have made/found?

I mean, if anything, you're the creator of the thread anyway, so like.. you could just keep posting updates here to your own, like ZoDDeL has been doing

also, don't take it as rude; I don't actually mean to be rude, though I know it could possibly come across that way, since this is text and all

Bai_88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bai_88 »

gir489 wrote:
ZoDDeL wrote:
Blah blah blah
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
[*]You updated the table, yet didn't add support for the Verdict (my new favorite pistol) which now does no damage thanks to your script.
//P-113 Verdict
for the verdict

elamigopaisa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by elamigopaisa »

ZoDDeL wrote:
UPDATE:
added weapon ID's
orbital gas

pushback / stagger
demolition

p.s.
do you think id be possible to add a no slow/cc to the stagger/pushback modifier, i mean thats basically what the new booster does so i dont know how far off that would be

the3llsnist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by the3llsnist »

buttfucker2000 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:55 pm
lotya wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:50 am
buttfucker2000 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 11:31 pm
I'm using Zoddel's script, and so far when it auto-attaches and runs through the intro it doesn't find the addresses for game.dll and stuff so I'm thinking that's why. Other scripts also don't seem to work for me.
try manual attache, select game process, see .dll address ?? change to vaule, then quickly click scrips to active, then close CE, should work
I tried to select the process manually, but I had the same results as if I would have auto-attached it -- so no noticeable difference from what I can see.

I don't think it'll allow me to send a screenshot, but I have a screenshot ready. Didn't want to throw it in a zip and password protect it to get it here, that just seems weird to me.

edit -- I think I found the issue -- looks like the game.dll module can't be found when I load the table and follow Zoddel's instructions for using the table
That's odd to me, because that makes it sound like GameGuard is detecting it, but I could just leave CE attached, play until I'm done and nothing would happen. In fact, I have (which is dumb and doesn't DO anything, I know).

I'm going to try to keep digging here -- but if I'd greatly appreciate the help if someone knows what they're doing and could teach me a little bit.

edit2: I was able to resolve this on my own with protonhax. Thank you. -
I'm also having this issue where the addresses and values don't update when I follow Zoddel's instructions. Do you mind giving me a run-through of how you fixed this. Much appreciated

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

gir489 wrote:

I know you didn't ask, but here's my review of the table, as cfemen and I were battling with an issue of if a freeze we were experiencing was coming from a detection or the game being shit (spoiler, they were detecting us)

The good:

[*]Simple and Easy to use. The instructions provided were in bullet points and screenshots, with 0 over head required. Was able to operate the table first try.
[*]The features are very similar to mine, which made testing with your table very compareable and a great baseline.
[*]You have damage modification on strategems, which we do not, as we don't know how to find the weapon structure pointer for them at the armory, but since you've stolen quite a bit from us, we're probably just gonna yoink yours, fair's fair.

The bad:

[*]The e-begging: Holy fuck, give it a rest. I had to Lua edit the table so it would stop fucking opening Edge to your stupid PayPal every time I started the table.
[*]The lack of customization. There isn't an easy way to customize the weapon damage values, you just use a generic set of basically "these weapons get super damage, these do not." Especially with the Stalwart. I like to have the Liberator have 320 damage and the Stalwart to do insane damage, but I can't since you have the scenario as a singular scenario. Heuristics could figure out which slot they belong in.
[*]You don't credit me, you fucking asshole. Both shuttle timer instant finished and Open Vaults w/ Left Door Only have no header to them, yet every single one of your fucking scripts make sure that everyone knows you wrote it.
hey thank you for your review and that you dont just sh1t on me :D
okay i make it short. (i guess you dont wanna read anything from me anyway)

not happy with the shell open url myself. i just use it in lack of a better option.

i have not the knowledge to separate weapons with same ID in a good manner.

i did credit you(and others) in my main post and in all scripts you or others directly made
(except the 2 you named that i just forget and add next time)

you can grab any weapon ID by taking the super dmg script aob
and check what addresses this reads from (reads dmg value and weapon ID is -4 byte)

for me the good parts weight way more than the bad parts you mentioned so i guess its a success for me
getting such a good review from a superior CE fellow.

p.s. you can send me a private message if anything else might disturb you.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 1:02 am
you can grab any weapon ID by taking the super dmg script aob
and check what addresses this reads from (reads dmg value and weapon ID is -4 byte)

Code: Select all

cmp [rcx+00],#42 //#42 // P-113 Verdict
You talk to me like I haven't done this 100 times. No shit, but you should've done it.

oddity93
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oddity93 »

Cogitationis wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 6:37 pm
oddity93 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 9:58 am
ok another thing; potentially unrelated. anyone have a cheat engine that NProtect's Gameguard cant detect? i did a whole spiel for the last 3 hours trying to get it to work and it still got detected. figure i'd ask here for anyone else thats (apparently) not savvy with software.
Just close it before the cutscene starts.
Put all the cheats you want on a single hotkey then open game, hit that key after game opens then exit cheat engine before cutscene starts. This way, you will always be detected, but the game won’t close or crash.
i do that, but i want to edit my samples since other scripts dont credit them to me. (in the table i have, if i end up with more than i should, such as 30 out of 10, i get nothing but the base exp and reqs) i want to be able to leave it open and change them myself.

buttfucker2000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by buttfucker2000 »

oddity93 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 3:55 am
Cogitationis wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 6:37 pm
oddity93 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 9:58 am
ok another thing; potentially unrelated. anyone have a cheat engine that NProtect's Gameguard cant detect? i did a whole spiel for the last 3 hours trying to get it to work and it still got detected. figure i'd ask here for anyone else thats (apparently) not savvy with software.
Just close it before the cutscene starts.
Put all the cheats you want on a single hotkey then open game, hit that key after game opens then exit cheat engine before cutscene starts. This way, you will always be detected, but the game won’t close or crash.
i do that, but i want to edit my samples since other scripts dont credit them to me. (in the table i have, if i end up with more than i should, such as 30 out of 10, i get nothing but the base exp and reqs) i want to be able to leave it open and change them myself.
i want to be able to leave it open and change them myself.
I'm not a table maker -- I'm just a casual enthusiast at best and a loser at worst, so please take this with a grain of salt.

There is no way to really keep it open and change for yourself. Even if you had an unsigned CE that was able to remain undetected, GameGuard would likely not detect scanning for the samples, but definitely editing them.

>well then how do the known sample scripts work genius
That's a little outside my technical expertise, but our level of knowledge is about the same. There's a difference between directly editing the memory in a very small time window, and a couple smooth brains (respectfully, us) trying to scan for samples and edit them while GameGuard is watching you play.

The sample scripts work for me - so as far "other scripts don't credit them to me" - I feel like you're doing something wrong, but there's not enough information to make that assessment accurately.