Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
arof
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Post by arof »

I only have Steam, the pointer search would need to be changed for gamepass but the offsets appear to be the same after that.

Inventory counts are also a nice set of 1 byte values for counts but there's no easy mapping for it I could find like cards, might need manual work or modding tools to export some stuff from the base game to know what's what.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

i'm always of a mind that multipliers are best, i like to tweak the grind, while still having a decent challenge, in anycase, xp, money and such would be amazing.. i'm fairly trash when it comes to cheat engine and have yet worked out how to make multipliers..

vgoy1082
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vgoy1082 »

i have gamepass if enough wants me to walk me through how to get the pointers, i can provide them

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

Mods get fucked then.

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

vgoy1082 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:03 pm
i have gamepass if enough wants me to walk me through how to get the pointers, i can provide them
I am trying to look Into it now

Comanso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Comanso »

Could you also add an FPS limiter override? I know how to find the value(s) (example here [Link]) but I don't know how to make it repeatable in a table, if I try and save the value it seems to change the next time I open the game. I want it so I can play over 120fps.

I also noticed by having an override it stops the delay in the FPS raising back up from the menus. So it'd always be what you set if you check the "active" section instead of being at 60fps for a couple seconds.

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

Comanso wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:31 pm
Could you also add an FPS limiter override? I know how to find the value(s) (example here [Link]) but I don't know how to make it repeatable in a table, if I try and save the value it seems to change the next time I open the game. I want it so I can play over 120fps.

I also noticed by having an override it stops the delay in the FPS raising back up from the menus. So it'd always be what you set if you check the "active" section instead of being at 60fps for a couple seconds.

You'd be better looking into and talking to the Persona modding community than in here, They are already looking at all the settings that weren't added into the game like AA, Raytracing etc... I think they were looking into the framerate settings too.

t0b3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by t0b3 »

Anyone already know the pointers for Courage, Charm and Academics?

yasuwitch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yasuwitch »

t0b3 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:06 pm
Anyone already know the pointers for Courage, Charm and Academics?
isn't this already inside table ?

furthestben
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by furthestben »

Anyone got courage, charm and academic pointers for gamepass version?

Shinox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shinox »

Need an updated table for the GamePass version

Comanso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Comanso »

Utsu-Odin wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:18 pm
Comanso wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:31 pm

You'd be better looking into and talking to the Persona modding community than in here, They are already looking at all the settings that weren't added into the game like AA, Raytracing etc... I think they were looking into the framerate settings too.
I don't think so. The frame limiter can be changed/removed with a cheat table quite easily, and I know Persona 5 Royal had the same thing made via a cheat table. I just don't know how to make cheat engine remember the correct address so I don't have to rescan manually each time I play.

housellama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by housellama »

Thanks everyone for all your hard work, as usual.

An Always Shuffle Time option would be fantastic.

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

Could anyone make the same table with similar options as the Persona 5 Royal cheat table (viewtopic.php?t=21800)?

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

Could anyone make the same table with similar options as the Persona 5 Royal cheat table (viewtopic.php?t=21800)?