Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sora3100
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by Sora3100 »

Since people have posted a table with a party editor, I'm attaching mine that lets you properly add them to your party (including the 2 NPCs)

I would recommend backing up saves before unlocking all nodes and fate episodes and whatnot, just in case they change something.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
GBF_Relink.CT
(43.56 KiB) Downloaded 1342 times

christensennn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by christensennn »

Mirlmunir wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:56 pm
christensennn wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:57 am
Has anyone done some research on automatic precision dodge? I have a script expired in v1.1.2, and I'm hoping someone can update it. :)
[Link]
Auto dodge/Block are on this thread and its probably update already but you will need a account link with a phonenumber from China to get acces to.

Someone who have a account from there can share the script perphaps ?
And credit to Cyndilvéo from this thread.
I see that, but it doesn't work well, maybe it read the status of other characters at the same time. When other characters needed to dodge, this script also triggered automatic dodge, resulting in frequent unnecessary dodge actions.

bangkong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bangkong »

voxxera wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:42 pm
DrewMark wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:43 pm
chlorine03 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:33 pm

I don't play Sieg often so I'm not sure what his final attack looks like, I think it looks like a heavy slam with fiery effects? I'm not sure.
Here's a recording of me using the table on 1.1.2 with Sieg in Sir Barold.
Huh yea that is the final attack thats so weird how it doesnt come out for me at all.Question for ya does your current skill id box have a ?? on it
i can confirm, i also experienced the same. It works at the beginning after you activate the script and test on dummy but somehow after you take a quest/battle he doesnt do the final attack/perfect execution anymore even in the dummy.
it doesn't work for me either, it does work on his perfect attack chain but I can't even manually press the Perfect execution, nor the auto perfect execution even in the dummy

christensennn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by christensennn »

christensennn wrote:
Has anyone done some research on automatic precision dodge? I have a script expired in v1.1.2, and I'm hoping someone can update it. :)
Here's an updated version, but for the dodge part it doesn't work well, too many redundant dodge actions. Hope someone could improve it.
Attachments
auto just_guard_dodge.CT
(11.56 KiB) Downloaded 485 times

shunkuro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shunkuro »

christensennn wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:30 am
christensennn wrote:
Here's an updated version, but for the dodge part it doesn't work well, too many redundant dodge actions. Hope someone could improve it.
Many thanks man

chlorine03
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chlorine03 »

DrewMark wrote:
Huh yea that is the final attack thats so weird how it doesnt come out for me at all.Question for ya does your current skill id box have a ?? on it
It does have the "??" for me, and I did what the table told and not freeze it.
voxxera wrote:
i can confirm, i also experienced the same. It works at the beginning after you activate the script and test on dummy but somehow after you take a quest/battle he doesnt do the final attack/perfect execution anymore even in the dummy.
I went and did what you described. First I went to the dummy, then I took on two quests. Strangely enough, the script still worked for me, so I'm not sure what the difference is.

The file size is too big to use streamable so I used YouTube instead.

rmc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rmc »

christensennn wrote:
christensennn wrote:
it works properly as long as you are not playing with an AI. use perfect block if partying with AI.

christensennn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by christensennn »

rmc wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:35 am
christensennn wrote:
christensennn wrote:
it works properly as long as you are not playing with an AI. use perfect block if partying with AI.
Nope, I have tried it online, still many redundant dodges.

Oh, actually I only tried playing online as a host, maybe it would be okay when I was a guest joining a game. But these days random matching is totally down so I can only play online by join/host a room. Fxxk those stupid developers.

uxelov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uxelov »

Sigil level (not the two trait levels) seems to point to the wrong sigil. Usually it will point to the level of the sigil 1-2 slots below the one you are actually hovering.

rmc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rmc »

christensennn wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am
rmc wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:35 am
christensennn wrote:

Nope, I have tried it online, still many redundant dodges.

Oh, actually I only tried playing online as a host, maybe it would be okay when I was a guest joining a game. But these days random matching is totally down so I can only play online by join/host a room. Fxxk those stupid developers.
Tried it online as well and never got hit so idk. Never dodges until im actually about to get hit. Even if hosting or not it doesnt matter

bangkong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bangkong »

chlorine03 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:30 am
DrewMark wrote:
It does have the "??" for me, and I did what the table told and not freeze it.
voxxera wrote:
I went and did what you described. First I went to the dummy, then I took on two quests. Strangely enough, the script still worked for me, so I'm not sure what the difference is.

The file size is too big to use streamable so I used YouTube instead.
Umm which version is your game? And are you using launcher from mod Reloaded II?

bangkong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bangkong »

Actually, can you record from when you were using the table? This is so frustrating

neow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neow »

Hello, can anyone help me fix Mission Always S++ for the latest update?

Thank you in advance.

voxxera
Cheater
Cheater

Post by voxxera »

christensennn wrote:
christensennn wrote:
its in chinese. how do you translate it?

rmc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rmc »

voxxera wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:42 pm
christensennn wrote:
christensennn wrote:
its in chinese. how do you translate it?
Screenshot and use an image translator. iirc 2nd is perfect dodge third is perfect block and 4th is unlimited dodge