Final fantasy VII Ever Crisis

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nova_Megami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final fantasy VII Ever Crisis

Post by Nova_Megami »

Just an FYI the score multipliers kick you out of the game if you use more than one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

Didnt kick me out a single time:)
Maybe if you are using it in online ranked events then I guess so yes...

Nova_Megami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nova_Megami »

Nope, not using it on anything with an online ranking as currently there isn't an online ranked event.

EDIT: Just used it in a Criterion Dungeon and the normal dungeons and both of those with score multipliers crashed the game.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

Don't know what to tell you. Just tested myself with all of the 4 score thingies activated. Could finish a criterion dungeon with no issues.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Cissa90 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:00 pm
Don't know what to tell you. Just tested myself with all of the 4 score thingies activated. Could finish a criterion dungeon with no issues.
Crash when u use skills) Whe just auto attack - its ok.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Nova_Megami wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:49 pm
Nope, not using it on anything with an online ranking as currently there isn't an online ranked event.

EDIT: Just used it in a Criterion Dungeon and the normal dungeons and both of those with score multipliers crashed the game.
use only auto attack(manual mode)

Nova_Megami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nova_Megami »

demorest2 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:45 pm
Nova_Megami wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:49 pm

use only auto attack(manual mode)

I only used Auto, only time I have used manual is Sephiroth Crash. But your wording is off, do you mean I need to use Manual or do I need to use Auto?

Either way I am not bothered I can still play the game it is just a pain to keep reloading. It has happened twice in Crisis Dungeons and once when I tested on the Christmas Score battle.

[Link]

Dunno why it has really shrunk my image but everything is ticked and crashes.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

Uploaded new version. The reason it crashed is because of "no damage taken" scripts, and using healing ability. I just never used healing.
The new version only sets scores when fight is complete and not during. Can now heal like normal without crashing.

Nova_Megami
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nova_Megami »

Ah fair enough, Thank you for the update.

KyuKyu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KyuKyu »

Thank you,
I just wondering,do a materia synthesis is a server side?
do we have a small chance to have guranteed 5 stars materia from synthesis?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

After bsod on solo quest game now freezes everytime i start any solo quest T_T
Re-downloaded - same... Any solutions or just need to wait for a next patch/update...!?
p.S. Feels like a ban... Any try to enter in any mission = freeze, another acc is ok :)

veltrore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by veltrore »

Cissa90 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:32 pm
Uploaded new version. The reason it crashed is because of "no damage taken" scripts, and using healing ability. I just never used healing.
The new version only sets scores when fight is complete and not during. Can now heal like normal without crashing.
Hi @Cissa90, thanks for the table.
Does any of the features changes the Max Power in the profile or everything is just for the battles/rankings?
I'm asking that because there were cheats in the apk version that touches in the characters stat's itself, and this impacted the Max Power in profile, further causing bans into the accounts that used this kind of mod.

So we need to keep out of things that changes the characters directly like streams, stats, etc.(Just as FYI if you didn't know)
Thanks.

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

Well, I completed all 3 main stories (at least what they have so far). 35 hrs in since 3 1/2 days ago. I used atb won't decrease and the score scripts. I also used 1 hit kill and inf hp on harder content that would normally be impossible. Battle power 56k total. Level 40 for all 3 main characters. I guess I will move on to other games until they update with more content.

Wemad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wemad »

veltrore wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:49 pm
Cissa90 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:32 pm
Hi @Cissa90, thanks for the table.
Does any of the features changes the Max Power in the profile or everything is just for the battles/rankings?
I'm asking that because there were cheats in the apk version that touches in the characters stat's itself, and this impacted the Max Power in profile, further causing bans into the accounts that used this kind of mod.

So we need to keep out of things that changes the characters directly like streams, stats, etc.(Just as FYI if you didn't know)
Thanks.
I've used all the cheats on here except the character specific ones as I have zero idea what they do and nothing has changed my Power. The only thing that has had a massive jump jn numbers was when I did a Christmas Cactuar Score battle and got 99 million points...

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

demorest2 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:31 pm
After bsod on solo quest game now freezes everytime i start any solo quest T_T
Re-downloaded - same... Any solutions or just need to wait for a next patch/update...!?
p.S. Feels like a ban... Any try to enter in any mission = freeze, another acc is ok :)
You got bluescreen mid quest. If you don't see a resume button upon boot, something has gotten corrupted in your profile. Try to link to mobile again and try there, and then steam again.