Football Manager 2024 [EG/WS/STEAM] - 24.4.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Koleroo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Football Manager 2024 [EG/WS/Steam]

Post by Koleroo »

How do i freeze player attributes?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

-
Last edited by tdg6661 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

cm32 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:01 am
Great work with this table, it's a brilliant resource. I was hoping you could help with a problem I am having.

I want to extract the scouting knowledge of staff members, but I can't figure out where that data is located, and so I can't find out what offsets I need from each staff member's base address. It feels like I should be able to do a pointer scan or something but I'm not too skilled with cheat engine and so haven't had much luck trying this.

If you could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it very much, thank you.

EDIT: Never mind, I've figured it out. For anyone that may read this in the future, you want the offsets to be -0x48, 0x0 from a staff member's base address. This is where you will find the data on that staff member's scouting knowledge, and you follow the pointers as in the table from there (offsets 0x0, 0x18, 0x4)
Let me take a look, I was looking for this too.
FedeSanti wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:28 am
Can you add change club for player and date join for player in the transfers script
Actually you can change the club and any date type options by enabling the checkbox.
duv96 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:51 pm
how can you move a player to come to your club? Which transfer status can i set it to? Put it on join but the date was 1900 or so
There's a bug in this transfer feature. You can only change his contract details atm.
Koleroo wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:30 pm
How do i freeze player attributes?
Go to Person -> Details -> Freeze Attributes -> True.

Works for players and staff.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Table is updated !
------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 2

Added

● On-Match Player Ability Modifier: Players Can Play On All Position.

Fixed

● Crash on Golden Generation.
● On-Match Player Ability Modifier.
● Nation section.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the exclusive table here:
Patreon (World Wide) - [Link]
KaryaKarsa (Indonesia) - [Link]

*A free version will be released a little bit longer.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

hekatoncheir wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:16 pm
Are you going to implement a part where we can search for new talent / wonderkids from different parts of the world like a certain tool i do not want to name here? Also how do i save my settings so i don't have to keep doing it over and over, thanks
It will include on the GUI that I create for later.
hekatoncheir wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:16 pm
Also, what does this do with respect to the picture?
You know when you ask the board for the extra number of staff (coaches, scouts, etc) these number will increase. But you can skip asking the board and directly change the value.

Kupy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kupy »

I have used the Table on FM 2022. It was already amazing, but now it's crazy!
I would like to ask. Is there any option for increase the Scouting Budget? An maybe do we can change de Shirt Number?
Thanks for the work.

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

tdg6661 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:32 pm
You know when you ask the board for the extra number of staff (coaches, scouts, etc) these number will increase. But you can skip asking the board and directly change the value.

Thanks and understood. How can i save my settings? Is that possible??

7willzao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 7willzao »

Should the table work in online careers? In offline it works perfectly, however, i can't change specific values in online careers. The search and hover update feature works fine, i get the entity I want to modify and I can use any preset or available script. However, when its a value that you need to change eg. a player CA, PA, the current value of it doesn't appear in the box when you press enter, this behavior is for any type of data (boolean, integers...) It did work once after like an hour that the save was loaded, but i don't remember making anything different, the values just popped and i could change it. Im using gamepass fm, so the veh debugger is on, also using w11.

jscullion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jscullion »

Everytime i try to use the golden generation script it crashes. Am i doing this wrong or does this need fixed?

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

jscullion wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:09 pm
Everytime i try to use the golden generation script it crashes. Am i doing this wrong or does this need fixed?
Golden generation is meant to be used a day before your youth academy is about to have its youth intake. Its meant to be off. A day before youth intake, toggle it on. When your youth intake is announced check to see if you have golden generational players. After that switch it off.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

hekatoncheir wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:59 pm
Thanks and understood. How can i save my settings? Is that possible??
Only Table Settings can be saved, by simply save the table.
jscullion wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:09 pm
This issue has been fixed in Update 2, you should try it.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

7willzao wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:40 pm
Should the table work in online careers? In offline it works perfectly, however, i can't change specific values in online careers. The search and hover update feature works fine, i get the entity I want to modify and I can use any preset or available script. However, when its a value that you need to change eg. a player CA, PA, the current value of it doesn't appear in the box when you press enter, this behavior is for any type of data (boolean, integers...) It did work once after like an hour that the save was loaded, but i don't remember making anything different, the values just popped and i could change it. Im using gamepass fm, so the veh debugger is on, also using w11.
The table should not and is supposed to not be used online; the real values may be stored online, so you cannot change them. You may also break other experiences as it is considered cheating.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Kupy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:30 pm
I have used the Table on FM 2022. It was already amazing, but now it's crazy!
I would like to ask. Is there any option for increase the Scouting Budget? An maybe do we can change de Shirt Number?
Thanks for the work.
If it FM2022 Table, I'm not sure we have it. But in the recent table, you can find Shirt Number on Person -> Contracts -> Full Contract -> Squad Number.

And you can increase Scouting Budget in Person -> Manager Data -> Scouting Centre, make sure your profile is selected in the Person section.

nbl88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nbl88 »

is the On-Match Player Ability Modifier only available for "Players Can Play On All Position." right now?
because i tried to use fitness & morale modifier but when i play, it still decreasing.
is there anyway to make it fixed value for fitness condition?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

nbl88 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:37 am
is the On-Match Player Ability Modifier only available for "Players Can Play On All Position." right now?
because i tried to use fitness & morale modifier but when i play, it still decreasing.
is there anyway to make it fixed value for fitness condition?
It won't freeze the value, but it will give certain value to all players that affected to bring it to the match. Try to use 25000 on fitness value then you can see the different. Since it's 2 times more from the max value, at the end of the match it will drop to 10000+.