The Killing Antidote

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bb25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Killing Antidote

Post by bb25 »

Numbers66 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:20 pm

just double click on the number, don't change the 'byte' and 'float' unless you know what your doing. The table is a custom so if you know how to do it you can make your own rules and cheats but when using the table, would advice not to mess around with the background code.
Ok, I'm very new to this, I only used the engine in chrome pages and never with a script already complete for a game, do I make the change above or directly below? And I also have a question, new official game achievements came out, but I'm not completing them, is it a bug or is it just happening to me?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

bb25 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:25 pm
Numbers66 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:20 pm

just double click on the number, don't change the 'byte' and 'float' unless you know what your doing. The table is a custom so if you know how to do it you can make your own rules and cheats but when using the table, would advice not to mess around with the background code.
Ok, I'm very new to this, I only used the engine in chrome pages and never with a script already complete for a game, do I make the change above or directly below? And I also have a question, new official game achievements came out, but I'm not completing them, is it a bug or is it just happening to me?
anything to do with the game, you need to ask on steam, some people here might know but for more response, go there, just don't admit your using cheats lol XD

As for the engine itself, i don't use it, so have no idea how to use or edit the stuff, only use the table on page one with the engine, might learn but no idea where to start. Are you trying yo edit the table, or you just trying to get it working in game?

bb25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bb25 »

Numbers66 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:34 pm

anything to do with the game, you need to ask on steam, some people here might know but for more response, go there, just don't admit your using cheats lol XD

As for the engine itself, i don't use it, so have no idea how to use or edit the stuff, only use the table on page one with the engine, might learn but no idea where to start. Are you trying yo edit the table, or you just trying to get it working in game?
ajjajajajajaj nah bruh
I don't use hacks for achievements alone, I'm interested in pointers, but I don't know how to make it work, I'll see about the forums.
The game works perfectly for me and so does the table and I can summon items and enemies, everything works for me, but pointers doesn't and well now you told me that I have to edit and I try but it doesn't stop.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

bb25 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:40 pm
Numbers66 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:34 pm

ajjajajajajaj nah bruh
I don't use hacks for achievements alone, I'm interested in pointers, but I don't know how to make it work, I'll see about the forums.
The game works perfectly for me and so does the table and I can summon items and enemies, everything works for me, but pointers doesn't and well now you told me that I have to edit and I try but it doesn't stop.
some pointers like the damage, dirt, etc, is set to 0 or off by default, you need to turn them on (and set to 1), some will have a 'target', this means you have to set this for the one above to stay active, the mark should keep it at this so no mater what the game does, this should be automatically set to what you want when the mission starts. no matter what you do though, there some areas and event where you cant use the pointers, even if there on, you can bug the game to to avoid this though (but this results in fatal errors).

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Cyber wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:57 pm
Just a simple table for The Killing Antidote
Is there a way to make your HP stuck at one, For those who interested in no hit runs.

Tried editing it from the infinite health address but while it sets health to 1 it also doesn't end game when you die, is there anyway to do this? am not a coder, as you can maybe tell, just wanted to try something out, was also going to try increasing/decreasing the stamina as well, Health to one works but its the game over that doesn't anymore.

Edit: seem to work now, making sure the code reads the health amount during the recharge seems to have fixed the end screen, it reduces the chance of it softlocking anyways... Think need the Game Over code XD

Got this to works with about 25% to 35% chance of the game over screen not appearing, softlocking the game. tried fixing this but keep getting errors on things that got fixed earlier so giving up on this idea lol
Last edited by Numbers66 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bb25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bb25 »

Numbers66 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:51 pm

some pointers like the damage, dirt, etc, is set to 0 or off by default, you need to turn them on (and set to 1), some will have a 'target', this means you have to set this for the one above to stay active, the mark should keep it at this so no mater what the game does, this should be automatically set to what you want when the mission starts. no matter what you do though, there some areas and event where you cant use the pointers, even if there on, you can bug the game to to avoid this though (but this results in fatal errors).
ok ty, finally i can, thank for u information and time men, really ty.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

bb25 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:56 am
Numbers66 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:51 pm

ok ty, finally i can, thank for u information and time men, really ty.
Don't think everyone here is men as it is just cheats lol XD

Anyways, Your welcome XD

lasun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lasun »

Hey bro how do I move Jodi after her death I cannot use the noclip option after this please help me

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

lasun wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:49 am
Hey bro how do I move Jodi after her death I cannot use the noclip option after this please help me
unless someone finds a console that allows control of the character after health drops to zero or some kind of resurrect command, you cant as you lose control of the character after she dies. The Camera can be controlled though if you use the Console, check below the main page for command.

TommyTomahawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TommyTomahawk »

Numbers66 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:17 pm
TommyTomahawk wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:42 am
With "construct console" in CheatEngine enabled, I've tried EVERY possible button on my keyboard, including combinations with shift and alt, and none of them make the console appear.

I've been trying to get this to work for almost a week now. I give up.
All anyone can suggest is to press every button until a small black line shows up (press again to make it go on top and make it larger), make sure the console, when turning on, have a little spin animation before it becomes active.

Is all the other stuff in the table working?
All the other cheats work perfectly, yeah. Just not the console. I genuinely tried every possible button combination.
And everything is enabled and running perfectly.

Check:

Weirdly, it starts up Oculus every time the game starts. Can this interfere with CheatEngine?

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

TommyTomahawk wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:57 pm

All the other cheats work perfectly, yeah. Just not the console. I genuinely tried every possible button combination.

Weirdly, it starts up Oculus every time the game starts. Can this interfere with CheatEngine?
turn the VR setting off on steam. If you know what your doing, you can edit the script so when you press a button of your choice it will open.

TommyTomahawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TommyTomahawk »

Closing Oculus unfortunately doesn't solve the issue. The console still refuses to appear

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

TommyTomahawk wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:41 pm
Closing Oculus unfortunately doesn't solve the issue. The console still refuses to appear
this wasn't meant to fix the console sorry, Try editing the script, there might be a way to add your own button prompt so you can use your own button.

Not sure how to do this you can edit the 'console command' script in the table if you know how anyways, you can try asking around on how to do this.

ramazan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ramazan »

TommyTomahawk wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:57 pm
Numbers66 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:17 pm
TommyTomahawk wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:42 am
With "construct console" in CheatEngine enabled, I've tried EVERY possible button on my keyboard, including combinations with shift and alt, and none of them make the console appear.

I've been trying to get this to work for almost a week now. I give up.
All anyone can suggest is to press every button until a small black line shows up (press again to make it go on top and make it larger), make sure the console, when turning on, have a little spin animation before it becomes active.

Is all the other stuff in the table working?

Check:

add English keyboard layout on windows settings then try with that.
for windows 11 Settings > Language & Region > Your Language (click "..." at right side) then select language options. there, you can add additional keyboards. Select "US QWERTY" keyboard and add it then switch to that.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

add English keyboard layout on windows settings then try with that.
for windows 11 Settings > Language & Region > Your Language (click "..." at right side) then select language options. there, you can add additional keyboards. Select "US QWERTY" keyboard and add it then switch to that.
The UK Keyboard also works for this it as well.

Windows 10 is similar only difference is the end part, there is a setting in there just titled Keyboard, make sure to use the drop down option to select the Main Keyboard. But If your not English speaking (or don't use English) you require use the big '+' on the same settings and make sure to install English spellcheck and write, then make sure the 'QWERTY' keyboard is in use when using English, after that, all you need to do is use 'Win + Space' (not sure if this is the same for Windows 11) to change to and from the Language you want.