Hogwarts Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Hogwarts Legacy

Post by Akira »

IFireflyl wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:21 pm
Hey Akira. I appreciate the table, but I did come across something that confuses me. I am using CE 7.4.3 from DarkByte's Patreon. When I try to activate this I get an error message that I need to be using CE 7.4. I commented out the CE version checking part of the script to bypass this, but I wanted to let you know that this occurred in case there's something that you can or need to do to fix this.
I have that on purpose bc some of my lua scripts had issues with the CE versions above 7.4 and some don't work on older CE versions.
It's always recommended to use the version with which the table was made.
Now that we got CE 7.5 I might update to that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Franseven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Franseven »

To edit Talent points, get at least 3 or 4 talent points normally, then SAVE (as backup) , so start a new scan searching for: Value Type STRING, value (current talent points) then spend one, then put the number of talent points, next scan, until you end up with 2 address, double click, lock them and put 99. now you have infinite talent points.
Last edited by Franseven on Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

After messing around seem for the resource if you want to get multiplier to work on it, it have to be a randomize which is the pot or desk that generates random type and amount

iXp0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iXp0 »

I was able to change my talent points to 99. You will need to scan the value as a string (drop down). Search the number of talent points you have, use one, and search for changed value. You will need atleast 2 talent points for thus method.

roc11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by roc11 »

fallendante wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:48 pm
roc11 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:11 pm
for talent points just use negative numbers, like if ur missins 15 points get urself down to level 25 then start using positive numbers to level urself up.
ok, i put a negative number in the experience multiplier pointers current,max and min and went and killed things for exp, my level didn't decrease at all. can you elaborate on your process?
i bealive i used a low number, someting like -1 or -10, i was getting one level down everytime i kill a one animal at wild.

edit: i was 37 level when i started doing this idk if it would work with level 40 characters
Last edited by roc11 on Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pixzl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pixzl »

Franseven wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:58 pm
To edit Talent points, get at least 3 or 4 talent points normally, then SAVE (as backup) , so start a new scan searching for: Value Type STRING, value (current talent points) then spend one, then put the number of talent points, next scan, until you end up with 2 address, double click, lock them and put 99. now you have infinite talent points.
this is not working. the value still goes down in game

edit: I found that only searching once after the initial scan and replacing all values to "99" after each point spent results in "infinite" skill points. In my case it reset the points to 8 each time

my game crashed and now I cant replicate it :?

NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NEWNS »

nhoxsahaki wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:42 am
EphenSteve wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:41 am
nhoxsahaki wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:03 am
I got Lootdrop multiplier work this can just easily transfer to gold, or you can just change the vendor price modifier to 0 so buy item at a cheap price, when you sell it something show like 600 gold but when you sell it, it only gives you the real price.
You can use loot count multipler to open eye ball chest to get infinite gold I just put 99 open got 49k
There is a loot drop rare chance but not sure how it works
Yeah Akira's table to my knowledge is the only one that can make you money. Easiest way is to change something under "VendorPricesModifier.Min" i put in a negative number and the shop you're currently at will pay you to buy their item.
I put some additional information I just tested out you CAN indeed gold cheat by using loot multiplier but only work with eyeball chest the one that give you 500 gold each. Probably "loot multiplier" only work with chest not small bag or box around
where are you finding these?

dupersudi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dupersudi »

Franseven wrote:
This isn't working for me, when I input Value Type STRING the scan type goes to search for text with no other options and following the usual pattern of search spend search fails.

Franseven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Franseven »

dupersudi wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:25 pm
Franseven wrote:
This isn't working for me, when I input Value Type STRING the scan type goes to search for text with no other options and following the usual pattern of search spend search fails.
it is supposed to happen, when value type is string, scan type will change to "search for text" but text can also be numbers you know XD, you search the current amount of talents point, then spend one so previuous amount -1 and next search to narrow down the addresses. idk guys it worked for me...

InHeartsWake
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by InHeartsWake »

I can't seem to figure out how to activate the Outgoing Dmg Modifier, if someone could take a moment to help me that'd be much appreciated.

Okies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Okies »

dupersudi wrote:
Franseven wrote:
I had trouble with this too, but to make it easier, don't do this if you have more than 10 talent points, and MAKE SURE you don't have quick search on, it was on by default for me. Disable quick search and work your way from 9 and down, you'll be left with two numbers that stays the same. Lock these numbers to 9 and freeze them for infinite points.

dupersudi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dupersudi »

Okies wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:30 am
dupersudi wrote:
Franseven wrote:
I had trouble with this too, but to make it easier, don't do this if you have more than 10 talent points, and MAKE SURE you don't have quick search on, it was on by default for me. Disable quick search and work your way from 9 and down, you'll be left with two numbers that stays the same. Lock these numbers to 9 and freeze them for infinite points.
Thanks for the advice, it worked with a smaller pool and disabling Fast Scan.

blueroom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blueroom »

Okies wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:30 am
dupersudi wrote:
Franseven wrote:
are you saying , its best to freeze them below 10 rather than having 99 ?

Anunja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Anunja »

Sohei5023 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:16 pm
qizene wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:01 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:27 am

viewtopic.php?p=285039#p285039
would you be able to tell us where to find the xp modifier exactly or what its called?
I posted it on last page:

[22F0] - GainExperienceModifier.Current

It's under Pointer > PlayerController> Pawn> Under BP_Biped_Player_C > . It's set at 1, just change to whatever multiplier you want. FYI, some multipliers revert to 1 upon fast travelling or cutscenes so just check for that.
I tried it with 100 (the max value) and the game crashed when I entered the menu. What did you try?

*Edit: Okay, it worked. I just activated all values of the segment (Max, Min, Base and Current) and then tried it in areas with enemies with the value of 20, 70 and finally 95 and it worked perfectly - just like the money thing with the vendors. When I got to lvl 40, I just put everything back to standard, just like I did it with the vendors.

Thanks a lot.
Last edited by Anunja on Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

How do I edit out the dark mode? I can't see literally anything.

edit: I found out how. I gotta remove the dark mode thing on line 1031 then remove the signature section at the very end.