Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.9

Post by Glowmoss »

vipeweb wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:15 pm
I understand, literally with every new update the version of pappyG breaks completely

Is your method different from PappyG? I'm a cheatengine student
as a hobby, I'm actually a Mobile programmer, web of course are very different things

What is the advantage of Mono?
Yeah I would assume he just uses the static symbol plus the offset like a lot of the cheats used to in this table before I started making them aobscanmodule or if the symbol wasn't obfuscated I would use aobscanregion using the symbol which ends up holding up to updates a fair bit so I don't have update every cheat literally every update as I did used to do that and it was the definition of insanity lol. So I looked at ways to try and make the cheats more resilient which I have stuff still breaks every now and then but not nearly as much unless there is a big update like the 0.9.0.0 one that broke a lot but even then some cheats were still working.

I would say using mono definitely helps when stuff isn't obfuscated to hell which a fair bit of this game is so when it's obfuscated I wouldn't bother using the symbol as there is a 0% chance of it surviving an update. If it isn't obfuscated then you can make an aobscanregion in that one function for what you are looking to change which is always good as you can make the aob quite small and it will be a fast scan. Another advantage of mono is you can generally find stuff pretty fast in games if you have an idea of where to look for something.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

ghostbirdlary wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:47 am
do i need to be disconnected from the internet to not get banned?
If you use the bypass and don't do anything crazy you should be fine but it's up to you as there is probably always a risk of a ban especially editing your level as they do have some checks on that and if your level is too high the game will make a self report that will show up in your save file. I generally stay completely offline mostly myself to minimise the risk but I also do a lot of other shit that breaks my game a bit lol.

Lupus-Lukas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lupus-Lukas »

Hey, so I was just messing around with prestiges to see what all the badges were, and I got up to prestige 20 and wanted to go back down to prestige 1 where I was before, but I can't use the prestige cheats on the table because you cant prestige past 20,, is there a way to get me back to prestige 1 or am i just screwed lol

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Lupus-Lukas wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:12 pm
Hey, so I was just messing around with prestiges to see what all the badges were, and I got up to prestige 20 and wanted to go back down to prestige 1 where I was before, but I can't use the prestige cheats on the table because you cant prestige past 20,, is there a way to get me back to prestige 1 or am i just screwed lol
Yeah I think I put a comment saying you can no longer use it at prestige 20. You did used to be able to but they changed it. Atm using one of the save editors available is the only way you can change back atm. [Link] that allows you to edit it on the site. Then [Link] is a decrypter where you can manually edit it on your pc and then reencrypt it

vipeweb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vipeweb »

I've been testing, everything looks very good

I just noticed that Ghost SPeed doesn't seem to work after the first use in the latest version

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

vipeweb wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:19 pm

I just noticed that Ghost SPeed doesn't seem to work after the first use in the latest version
What do you do exactly as its working fine on my end after multiple hunts and what not the ghost was still going sonic the hedgehog around the place lol as I had it set to a high number. If you mean between missions its a pointer to the ghostai structure that is different every mission so it resets to the default after you have finished and gone into another

chavdar0v$$
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chavdar0v$$ »

Error starting CT.
Hello everyone. Infinitely thanking the creator or creators of CT, I wanted to ask about an error in the last update which does not allow me to click the box to start the cheat. When I double click on the box the value disappears and nothing is executed. For what is this?

Thanks you!

vipeweb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vipeweb »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:05 am
vipeweb wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:19 pm

What do you do exactly as its working fine on my end after multiple hunts and what not the ghost was still going sonic the hedgehog around the place lol as I had it set to a high number. If you mean between missions its a pointer to the ghostai structure that is different every mission so it resets to the default after you have finished and gone into another
I did some tests and it seems that the speed trick doesn't work with Deogen during the hunt, he becomes extremely slow, is it possible to fix it?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

vipeweb wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:45 pm
I did some tests and it seems that the speed trick doesn't work with Deogen during the hunt, he becomes extremely slow, is it possible to fix it?
I think I have fixed that in the latest table update I just released thanks for bringing it to my attention with some more details as a couple have had issues but never elaborated lol which obviously helps no one really

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

chavdar0v$$ wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:53 pm
Error starting CT.
Hello everyone. Infinitely thanking the creator or creators of CT, I wanted to ask about an error in the last update which does not allow me to click the box to start the cheat. When I double click on the box the value disappears and nothing is executed. For what is this?

Thanks you!
I am not sure what you mean by a value dissapearing lol what is the error would help me figure out what the problem is. Just saying stuff isn't working gives me nothing to go on. It would be like going to a doctor when you are sick and instead of telling them the symptoms you just say "I am sick" and expect them to figure out the rest lol

Darkwiz2k
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.10

Post by Darkwiz2k »

Disregard the msg I've figured it out

chavdar0v$$
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chavdar0v$$ »

Hello. This is my problem. I don't have any options. How can i do?

If I select the available box it disappears and nothing happens.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

chavdar0v$$ wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:28 am
I uploaded a new one with another error response in case it is actually getting that far but if nothing is appearing it's just waiting for cheat engine to populate the file name of the cheat table if no errors are appearing.

I put an error in that script to auto deactivate that script as I didn't want to add too much shit to the table since it's only purpose is to get the latest table off of github which is why it automatically disables when you click the box.

nikolajo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nikolajo »

The "Set Level" Option doesn't work for me, under "Complete All Missions"
I tried restarting the game and Cheat, nothing changed.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

nikolajo wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:10 pm
The "Set Level" Option doesn't work for me, under "Complete All Missions"
I tried restarting the game and Cheat, nothing changed.
Are you setting the level and then completing the mission by hitting the keypad.