"Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair" CE Table [2021]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gyde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

"Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair" CE Table [2021]

Post by Gyde »

Version: "Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair" Steam Latest Release
May work for other versions but I have not tested it.
This is a Cheat Engine table for those too lazy to farm Monocoins or materials in Island Mode (like me).
This took quite awhile to make so please appreciate my effort :wub:

This table includes addresses for:
• Monocoins
• Gifts (Including character undergarments and trial trophies)
• Pet Despair and Hope meters (Don't change value to over 10)
• Island Mode Items (Materials, Consumables, and Processed Goods)
• Trip Tickets (Island Mode)
• All character Usami/Love Meter values (Island Mode, max value 100, each heart is 10. Eg. 5 hearts = 50, 3.5 hearts = 35)

How to use:
- Open Danganronpa 2, then select "DR2_us.exe" in processes.
- Click on File > Load and choose "DR2_Table.ct" from your downloads (double-clicking the file and selecting the DR2 process also works).
- Click on the "Active" checkbox to reveal the items for gifts and Island Mode.

Note #1: Do not set gift or Island Mode items over 99, this will crash your game. Setting Monocoins above 999 also crashes your game.
Note #2: For Usami Meter hearts, you can just set all character's values to 100 and skip to day 51, you will unlock all their Island Mode endings. You need to collect all fragments by completing the pages of all character's report cards first though.
Note #3: If you want to re-hide an item (items with ??????? mark), set the item value to "255".

Anyways, this was actually much easier to do than I expected, just pretty time consuming. I hope this helps someone out there wanting an easy way to finish Island Mode or complete their gift collection. Also if you notice any typos or issues with the addresses, feel free to comment or DM me and I'll fix it ASAP. Thanks again for checking this out. :D

Updated 22/8/2021
- Fixed "Akane's Undergarments" name.
- Added Robo-Rabbit and Mecha-Monomi goals.
- Fixed some gift names (forgot to change when copy pasting).

Updated 23/8/2021
- Added addresses for pet's Despair and Hope meters.
- Added address for Trip Tickets. (Island Mode)
- Added address for Love Meters. (Island Mode)
- Fixed some typos.
DR2_table.CT
(85.13 KiB) Downloaded 2081 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fanixtar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: "Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair" CE Table [2021]

Post by Fanixtar »

+rep

gasparmx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gasparmx »

This cheat table doesn't work anymore in 2024, everytime you activate an address and try to save, it never actually save, if you close the game and open it again your saves will be from before you actually used any codes from the table

This is the Steam version of Danganronpa 2

gasparmx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gasparmx »

Okay, it wasn't the cheat's fault, it was Windows 11 agressive protectiong against Ransomware, cheat and saving works, you can save while using cheat engine, I found the issue, it was Windows 11 Ransomware protection blocking save files while using cheat engine for some reason, I recommend allowing DR2_us.exe and cheantengine.tmp files. You can find these in the recently blocked apps list within the Ransomware Protection menu from Windows 11.

I hope this helps anyone else having the same problem with save game files and Cheat Engine.