z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SenseiDakara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by SenseiDakara »

Anyone got any idea how to add the new die?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Earthboundfish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Earthboundfish »

May i ask, how can you add the animal aspect of barbarians to other classes?

SalvadorIsAThrower
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SalvadorIsAThrower »

Have a question to the more experienced users out there, Why Is It that when I press console commands it works but when I press register commands it pops out a little box that says please load a saved game, yet I can use the no weight options in my game with no problem. Could It be a problem with the engine?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

SalvadorIsAThrower wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:22 pm
Have a question to the more experienced users out there, Why Is It that when I press console commands it works but when I press register commands it pops out a little box that says please load a saved game, yet I can use the no weight options in my game with no problem. Could It be a problem with the engine?
No, it is a std behaviour.

ColinRoxs1029
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ColinRoxs1029 »

SalvadorIsAThrower wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:22 pm
Just reload the save you currently are on or quicksave and load that if you have unsaved changes. then it should work fine.

Beldromercier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beldromercier »

Hi, new here. Since the 4.1.1.4079877 update, my cheat engine and the current Ct doesn't seem to work for console command/ On-demand

Is there a hot fix/ something I can do? I am up to date on the CT version and table.

upc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by upc »

I assume since patch 5 the table needs an update due to the size of the patch so it's a waiting game.

Faerlaingal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Faerlaingal »

Hi, I went to check out BlueNeuron website (from the page 1 [Link]) and saw it was down, just to ask if it would return or if it's down for good? It was super useful to get ids and such

Beldromercier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beldromercier »

upc wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:06 pm
I assume since patch 5 the table needs an update due to the size of the patch so it's a waiting game.
Should I rollback?

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

does anyone know what the new spells are, that were added from honor mode to the bosses? id like to see a stat sheet or something that shows all the new goodies. gotta make sure my rp's aren't missing out on some new spells.

yaguo9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yaguo9 »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:01 am
yaguo9 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:20 am
sanitka wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:30 pm

Please before asking a question at least check the table :P. If you are using a trainer (not a table) then you are in a wrong place.
Sorry, I honestly don't know exactly what a trainer or a table is in this context. This "cheat table" is what I downloaded and used, and it says here to "Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1", which is what I did. That's why I referred to it as a trainer, but I think I'm asking in the right place (if not, I'm sorry haha). I looked at all the commands and I also tried rewriting the script for the level 3 spell slot command to see if changing the 3 to a 4 would work. It didn't. If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it! :mrgreen:
"Spell Slot (Level 4)" in the table is not enough ? ;)
Sorry that I'm getting back to you so late. No, "Spell Slot (Level 4)" under "Character Resource Cheats" is not what I'm looking for. Those commands only add a temporary spell slot, like an arcane cultivation elixir would. As I said in my original question, I'm looking for a way to add a permanent spell slot like when using the commands under "Spell Resource Passives", but level 4 or higher, as those only go up to level 3. Do you think there is any way to do this?

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

yaguo9 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:05 am
sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:01 am
yaguo9 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:20 am

Sorry, I honestly don't know exactly what a trainer or a table is in this context. This "cheat table" is what I downloaded and used, and it says here to "Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1", which is what I did. That's why I referred to it as a trainer, but I think I'm asking in the right place (if not, I'm sorry haha). I looked at all the commands and I also tried rewriting the script for the level 3 spell slot command to see if changing the 3 to a 4 would work. It didn't. If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it! :mrgreen:
"Spell Slot (Level 4)" in the table is not enough ? ;)
Sorry that I'm getting back to you so late. No, "Spell Slot (Level 4)" under "Character Resource Cheats" is not what I'm looking for. Those commands only add a temporary spell slot, like an arcane cultivation elixir would. As I said in my original question, I'm looking for a way to add a permanent spell slot like when using the commands under "Spell Resource Passives", but level 4 or higher, as those only go up to level 3. Do you think there is any way to do this?
Unfortunately there is not, only way for permanent is modifying class progression file as whenever you load save it'll reload your spell slots from that, or making a passive that adds spell slots but once again requires modding files to make it permanent by editing files as they are loaded to match

Rasketsh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rasketsh »

Is there a way to give a character the Gale God abilities and condition, as well as the skin that he has when he becomes a god? If not to another character is there a way to give them to Gale?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Hi All,
I have updated my data dumps and scripts to latest game version 4.1.1.4079877, including the "Honour" stuff.

Short description:
I have created a script to gather all the stats of things such as Armors, Characters, Object, Passives, Spells, Statuses, Tags, Flags, Templates, Weapons and outputs them into JSON, Excel files and SQLite database .

With these files, you should be able to query for any item, spell, boost, flag, tag, status that you may be looking for and find the corresponding UUID to use in the cheat tables.

All files are on the google drive, please read the original post for details

BG3 - Noway3 link to original post with details
[Link]

Other usefull BG3 forum quick links: Have fun!

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

The Red Prince wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:36 pm
does anyone know what the new spells are, that were added from honor mode to the bosses? id like to see a stat sheet or something that shows all the new goodies. gotta make sure my rp's aren't missing out on some new spells.
Check in my excel sheets and filter in the RootFolder column for "Honour" and you should find all these new goodies (spells, items, tags, flags, etc...).

All files are on the google drive, please read the original post for details.

BG3 - Noway3 link to original post with details and [Link]