F1 23

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kafka1479
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: F1 23

Post by kafka1479 »

doesnt seem to work anymore. money stuff works but not the race options. "missing modules"?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

kafka1479 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:16 pm
doesnt seem to work anymore. money stuff works but not the race options. "missing modules"?
I didn't test it on the new patch since every new patch there is a chance they will implement the new anti cheat system they have been saying they will at some point so have not updated my game yet.

Anyone else can confirm if things are now broken?

SpadesXVI
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpadesXVI »

Acido wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:05 am
kafka1479 wrote:
I didn't test it on the new patch since every new patch there is a chance they will implement the new anti cheat system they have been saying they will at some point so have not updated my game yet.

Your table works fine, I'm Ace. I lost access to my account you see. Forgot the password. Now since the A.I is fixed and made faster. I am going to go mod something worthwhile. Thank you for your work again for making this possible.

I legit opened every single box and they all opened.

My thoughts on the whole Anti-Cheat nonsense, once more.
Spoiler
I told you, stop worrying about that anti-cheat. EA Anti-Cheat was already bypassed. If they make anew in-house variant. That will be bypassed too. The game will be fixed enough in the next patch next month. I already showed on here in eariler pages how to stop F1 23 from updating, and someone else showed (As I forgot to post it, I admit!) How to download a downgraded version of F1 23.

Adding on to this. I think the Anti-Cheat will come out match for match around F1 23's Sports Model Updates for the cars. So I can just copy those F1 23 files to my 1.09 version that comes out next month and there you go. F1 24 has no new tracks.. So Please, I want you to enjoy your time and your work too. Don't give them headspace.

These people had FFB working, now they don't. These people! As I said, a bloke on Xbox made a bug report on their site. Alpine 23's car has their suspension not attached to the front wheels, so they said. But these people will make anti-cheat that will stop our offline fun? Does that make any sense whatsoever to you? Listen to me, if you feel angered. There is another game we can use that has more cars, more tracks and so on. We never needed this series! You agree, come on you know where and let's discuss!

kafka1479
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kafka1479 »

SpadesXVI wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:40 am
Acido wrote:
kafka1479 wrote:

Your table works fine, I'm Ace. I lost access to my account you see. Forgot the password. Now since the A.I is fixed and made faster. I am going to go mod something worthwhile. Thank you for your work again for making this possible.

Spoiler
I told you, stop worrying about that anti-cheat. EA Anti-Cheat was already bypassed. If they make anew in-house variant. That will be bypassed too. The game will be fixed enough in the next patch next month. I already showed on here in eariler pages how to stop F1 23 from updating, and someone else showed (As I forgot to post it, I admit!) How to download a downgraded version of F1 23.

Adding on to this. I think the Anti-Cheat will come out match for match around F1 23's Sports Model Updates for the cars. So I can just copy those F1 23 files to my 1.09 version that comes out next month and there you go. F1 24 has no new tracks.. So Please, I want you to enjoy your time and your work too. Don't give them headspace.

These people had FFB working, now they don't. These people! As I said, a bloke on Xbox made a bug report on their site. Alpine 23's car has their suspension not attached to the front wheels, so they said. But these people will make anti-cheat that will stop our offline fun? Does that make any sense whatsoever to you? Listen to me, if you feel angered. There is another game we can use that has more cars, more tracks and so on. We never needed this series! You agree, come on you know where and let's discuss!
Yeah I just exited the game a couple times and it started working well.

SpadesXVI
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpadesXVI »

kafka1479 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:06 am
SpadesXVI wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:40 am
Acido wrote:

Spoiler

Yeah I just exited the game a couple times and it started working well.
Make sure to backup your current copy of the game. As every update comes. Keep doing that. Most likely 1.09 next month will fix the major issues, so we can all stay on that version. Blur in Mid-High distance and FFB issues.

4l W4k3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 4l W4k3 »

I have the same problem with module missing "F1_23.exe"
My game using F1Manager2023.exe so i change it in the code and i have other error :
Error while scanning for AOB's : BHPAOB Error : Not all results found

Can you help me ?
Thanks

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

4l W4k3 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:00 pm
I have the same problem with module missing "F1_23.exe"
My game using F1Manager2023.exe so i change it in the code and i have other error :
Error while scanning for AOB's : BHPAOB Error : Not all results found

Can you help me ?
Thanks
F1 23 and F1 Manager 23 are too different games. Former is about career as a driver, the latter as an F1 Team Principal.

You can check out my fantastic f1 manager table if you wish

4l W4k3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 4l W4k3 »

Yes sorry i was mistaken

your table does not work with cheatengine so hard to trust an unknown software

andyb1976
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andyb1976 »

has anyone tried the table with the new update 7th aug update v1.09 ??

SpadesXVI
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpadesXVI »

andyb1976 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:09 am
has anyone tried the table with the new update 7th aug update v1.09 ??
Works fine.

andyb1976
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andyb1976 »

thanks spades

SpadesXVI
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpadesXVI »

andyb1976 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:34 pm
thanks spades
Welcome mate.

by_army
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by by_army »

Thank you very much Legend ! 8-)

Not every hero wears a mask :ph34r:

SpadesXVI
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpadesXVI »

by_army wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:41 am
Thank you very much Legend ! 8-)

Not every hero wears a mask :ph34r:
Always gonna thank the ones who thank back.
> Thanks for the kind comment.

(I'm not the table maker ofc, but I spon'd the table)

moneycheat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by moneycheat »

Will this still work if you have the AI play for you?