Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Paul44 »

^ I do appreciate these contributions; someone will definitely appreciate this.
Just a minor request: replace your code with a CT table, as most gamers have no clue what to do with it. If they have a table/script, they can then copy the script to any other table, if they wish to do so...
(and since you've used symbols, little chance of conflict there)

ps: posting just a CT-table does not require you to password-protect the file.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Hey bruv, thanks for another awesome table first of all, secondly, I started getting this warning suddenly, I mean Pressing Yes/Yes to All seems to ignore it and enable the cheat and the cheat still works but it does come up from time to time, should I be concerned? First it was just Lock Consumables, now it's Teleport as well.
I am not running out of memory, gpu vram, cpu usage or any hardware related problem btw.
Warning Screenshot

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ it is a mem_allocation issue; basically Win is loading certain allocated info (such as an injection/cave) into a mem_location beyond the 2GB boundary (normally CE/Win (?) will try to load it close to the exe's mem_location)
=> bottomline: I'll need to introduce 'jump far' instructions. Since this can apply to pretty much any of the scripts, it means some tedious hours of "upgrading/testing"... Iow: I have added it to my priority list, but I will not be releasing this update in just a few days (more like 1-2 weeks, considering the number of scripts - will probably do this in 2 phases)...

tip: try not loading anything else while playing the game. or if you plan to do e.g. some browsing as you go, then load your browser first...

btw: I've already done this for ACU. if you interested in the technique, you can read this: [ viewtopic.php?p=246176#p246176 ]

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Spoiler
Paul44 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:54 pm
^ it is a mem_allocation issue; basically Win is loading certain allocated info (such as an injection/cave) into a mem_location beyond the 2GB boundary (normally CE/Win (?) will try to load it close to the exe's mem_location)
=> bottomline: I'll need to introduce 'jump far' instructions. Since this can apply to pretty much any of the scripts, it means some tedious hours of "upgrading/testing"... Iow: I have added it to my priority list, but I will not be releasing this update in just a few days (more like 1-2 weeks, considering the number of scripts - will probably do this in 2 phases)...

tip: try not loading anything else while playing the game. or if you plan to do e.g. some browsing as you go, then load your browser first...

btw: I've already done this for ACU. if you interested in the technique, you can read this: [ viewtopic.php?p=246176#p246176 ]
I see, hours you say, ehh don't worry about it, it's an annoyance at best, even if you ignore it it's fine.

Seeing some problems with the Icon Teleport, "List Chests not opened yet" returns quite a few duplicates of each chest, 3-4, their offs is different maybe that's why, same cords.
And in the "List items not collected yet", it sometimes doesn't work as intended, you have to mash the teleport button and the helix glitches teleports straight up makes you stuck in air sometimes which causes the game's force desync to activate.

But neither are broken in a sense, can work with them, just more time consuming.

thibault763
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thibault763 »

Hi Team

I made a mistake wiht perk update, I had updated the number of double murder 40 (target to 40), but forgot tu put 0 on the last line.
Now, the liste of this perk not shown in cheatengine. The goal in perks list in the game is not activated.
Somebody can help me ?

Edit : Sorry, I not seen the choice in CheatEngine to list all perks and not only the open perks.
The problem is done now for me.
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2023-08-19 174556.zip
screen shot of ACS perks lists (Atouts in french)
(49.06 KiB) Downloaded 129 times

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ thx for the update/feedback; appreciated.
=> Just a tip: instead of uploading the image here, upload it to a file/imagehoster (such as imgur or imgbb) and post its link here. FRF Admin will definitely appreciate that for sure...

uali698101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uali698101 »

thx for this awesome .ct file.

I am noob in this so there is going to be some issue with "using this cheat file in my case" however I have 49 inch screen and this game did not support my screen resulotion so I edit the setting file to use my own resulotion like (5120x1440) but when using this resulotion with cheat code I got "<<Failure allocating memory near 1400A0000>>" error on "Lock Consumables, Inventory Supplies..., Teleport & Coordinates..." and when I use any of game resulotion this error did not occur.

I use different methods to use these things like "enabling cheat before opening save files etc". I know this is wrong but anyway in this method somehow I am able to use "Lock Consumables, Inventory Supplies..." perfectly beacuse my resulotion did not effect any of game addresses yet but "Teleport & Coordinates..." give me "<<Lua error in the script at line 11:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=... ..."]:15: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local 'addrVFT')>>" error and I know somehow this error occur becuase code did not get some map address.

is there any solution to solve this issue?

sorry for my bad english..........

thanks

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ prenote: the "main" script removes the anti-debug routine basically; and the 2nd one collects the main ptrs = info related to health, coordinates, etc. Iow if you do/can not run this script, a lot of features will not run... at all. (incl that 'addrVFT' error)

=> solution: solve your "Failure allocating memory near 1400A0000" somehow: i have to check it but i'm pretty sure when you run the anti-debug_kill it will show you where the game is loaded up in memory; and where it ends (at bottom of that window). based on your info - as does for many/most gamers - it'll start at '140000000'. What happens here: CE tries to load up code in a memory location that it either can not access, or the "amount of memory needed" can not be addressed at that location... ?!
BUT: since this happened to many users (incl me), I have been using 'jmp far' instructions in all my scripts (and registry addressing) to just overcome that ! Iow CE should be handling this just fine ?!

=> What can I do: i honestly have no idea (apart from approaching/building the table differently).

ps1: i'm not touching anything in this table, simply because of the work involved here...
ps2: it is "best" to enable the scripts after loading up your save, as all info(_ptrs) will be loaded up by then. But nothing should stop you from enabling the script in main, and see from there... (based on your feedback, i doubt it will make a difference)
ps3: check [pcgamingwiki] for possible WS solution; and other WS resources...

uali698101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uali698101 »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:07 am
^ prenote: the "main" script removes the anti-debug routine basically; and the 2nd one collects the main ptrs = info related to health, coordinates, etc. Iow if you do/can not run this script, a lot of features will not run... at all. (incl that 'addrVFT' error)

=> solution: solve your "Failure allocating memory near 1400A0000" somehow: i have to check it but i'm pretty sure when you run the anti-debug_kill it will show you where the game is loaded up in memory; and where it ends (at bottom of that window). based on your info - as does for many/most gamers - it'll start at '140000000'. What happens here: CE tries to load up code in a memory location that it either can not access, or the "amount of memory needed" can not be addressed at that location... ?!
BUT: since this happened to many users (incl me), I have been using 'jmp far' instructions in all my scripts (and registry addressing) to just overcome that ! Iow CE should be handling this just fine ?!

=> What can I do: i honestly have no idea (apart from approaching/building the table differently).

ps1: i'm not touching anything in this table, simply because of the work involved here...
ps2: it is "best" to enable the scripts after loading up your save, as all info(_ptrs) will be loaded up by then. But nothing should stop you from enabling the script in main, and see from there... (based on your feedback, i doubt it will make a difference)
ps3: check [pcgamingwiki] for possible WS solution; and other WS resources...
from "Teleport & Coordinates..." cheat I want to use "speed" cheat so I will manage this with time speed.

thanks for your suggestion of [pcgamingwiki] and also telling me other points of solution :D

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ I called upon a good contact @csrin, and I quote:

"The user mentions a specific issue, the game will not let him select his resolution, right? (Supposedly 5120x1440)
However, the game should support that resolution, for example, the cutscene fix mentions testing 5760x1080 [ [Link] ], which is similar.
Maybe adjusting the .ini manually is the only way.

There is another issue with this game that I have not noticed in any other game,
If you have an "ultrawide" monitor, for example I have a 3440x1440 monitor, the manufacturer will still register a standard 16:9 resolution of 4k, i.e. 3840x2160 "above" the native one, this is intended for compatibility with things like game consoles (which don't support weird resolutions, at least playing games on them is definitely not supported).
On PC this is easily fixable by editing the Windows EDID registry, not sure about OS'.

My best guess is the game could be running out of mapped memory?
It shouldn't happen since it's 64bit, but obviously bigger resolution means more memory to store/render the same resources in higher resolutions,"

=> to summarize: try using a 16:9 resolution, and - if the case - possibly fix black bars using "cutscene fix" ?! And: keep in mind that such resolutions gobble up lots of RAM; hence - perhaps - the memory error reporting...

If you do find a working solution, please report back.

uali698101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uali698101 »

I have try other things and in one solution I able to use cheats in "Teleport & Coordinates...".

I add shortkey to "Speed" and enable this cheat on start up menu before enabling "Teleport & Coordinates..." and after my save game load I enabled the cheat "Teleport & Coordinates...", it gave me an error of "mem_allocation issue", which I changed to "Yes to All", after that all cheats started working properly other then "Speed" and on my case if I changed to "Yes" then all cheats along with "Speed" started working perfectly.

I hope this help..
Thanks

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ ...error of "mem_allocation issue", which I changed to "Yes to All": I honestly can't place your remark. If you do not mind posting an image (or two), that would be grant (use 'imgur' of sorts to "link" your images here). In that respect: I'd love to see an image of the game in thàt resolution: my initial guess was/is that you use your tv_monitor for gaming ?!

that said: feedback is/will be much appreciated.

uali698101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uali698101 »

Here some images.
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

and thanks for other suggestion :)

corpuscrispy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by corpuscrispy »

Does anyone have MSoniSama's NGPlus Saves for syndicate backed up? It's deleted on nexus and game pressure only has Unity save (which I love so much I have to have this for syndicate).

For reference, links arent working here just google ACSyndicate NGPlus Saves and its the first dead nexus link

Google Assassin's Creed: Unity - NG Plus Save and you see a game pressure link. This is the mod I want but for syndicate.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ Just pm the man; he's still active here (and @csrin)...