Battle Brothers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Battle Brothers

Post by The Jack »

Also, should avoid teleporting immideately after leaving settlements, otherwise you'll take them with you every time. Althouth it's pretty funny.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

This is a test script. Try to activate it on the new version of the game. If the script is activated, tell me what the values of A B C D are.

Devilthanos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Devilthanos »

Hello there!

A= 0C
B= 03
C= 0B
D= 05

I hope this helps!

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi all n great friends creator table..it seem game been updated ver 1.3.0.16 recent..few days ago
any chance it be updated plz..appreciated to all great sir..thanks

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

To all.
This is a test script. Activate it on the new version of the game. The value of "X" will constantly change, this is normal. Do the game as much as possible a variety of actions. Take off and put on equipment, change fighters, move on the map, go to the city, buy and sell in stores, etc. If a crash occurs in the game and an error window appears, do not close it, switch to CE, look at the value "X" and tell it to me. Then restart the game, try to repeat the crash, tell me the value of "X" and under what conditions the crash appears.
This is an important test.

hexfaae58df16
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hexfaae58df16 »

Please disregard this post as I am a retard.
Spoiler
A few replicable crashes I found.

Consistent values.
00000004 :When loading screen completes after creating a new company, completing loading a save game and just whenever unpaused on the main map in general.
00000012 :When opening Reputation screen.

Non consistent values:
When entering a town from the main map:
000035D4

When opening recruitment window in town:
00003B02
00002FA1

When trying out a recruit:
0000379F

When hiring a recruit:
000036BA
000032D7
0000369F

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. <3
Last edited by hexfaae58df16 on Tue May 21, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devilthanos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Devilthanos »

I tested on Lone Wolf start and even tho i died like the noob i am, i managed to do a few things at the start like visit towns, fullfil a few quests and buy, sell and enlist brothers, but no crashes for me! Even when dieing and starting a new campaign or reloading an autosave all was well for me.
What version of the game are you on hexfaae?
i m on 1.3.0.15

(Of course i ll try to keep testing the Table with more starts to see if i can find any other crashes like the ones mentioned above.)

hexfaae58df16
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hexfaae58df16 »

Devilthanos wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:10 am
I tested on Lone Wolf start and even tho i died like the noob i am, i managed to do a few things at the start like visit towns, fullfil a few quests and buy, sell and enlist brothers, but no crashes for me! Even when dieing and starting a new campaign or reloading an autosave all was well for me.
What version of the game are you on hexfaae?
i m on 1.3.0.15

(Of course i ll try to keep testing the Table with more starts to see if i can find any other crashes like the ones mentioned above.)
I am retarded, I didn't realise a new patch had hit.

Thank you so much, for now, no crashes for me either now that I've upgraded to 1.3.0.15.

I hope I haven't made things more difficult :(

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

1.3.0.17 hit on Monday. I don't know if it changes anything for the table, but I can't even activate the test script.

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

LillyanaKabal wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:09 am
1.3.0.17 hit on Monday. I don't know if it changes anything for the table, but I can't even activate the test script.
Alex does not have Steamy version so be patient.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)
hexfaae58df16 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:24 am
Please disregard this post
All right, this is useful information. What version of the game were these failures?

LillyanaKabal wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:09 am
This is bad news...

To ALL.
Does anyone else on version 1.3.0.17 not activate the TEST_6.CT script?

hexfaae58df16
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hexfaae58df16 »

AlexS wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:05 pm
All right, this is useful information. What version of the game were these failures?
Those crashes were on 1.3.0.13.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

To all.

Try it.
This is a new script "Stats".

How to use.
Activate the script on the inventory screen. In the drop-down list ">>>" select the type. Set "Act." in the "Yes" position. Remove or put on any item of equipment (just like before). In the line "=" the value will appear, and "Act." will switch to "No". Then you can choose another type, set the "Act." in the "Yes" position and repeat the action.

Note.
The script has been tested and works stably on all versions of the game from very old 1.1.0.8 to 1.2.0.25. The script does not use the binding to the offset, so the performance of the script is likely to continue regardless of changes in offset in future game updates. To do this, all values ​​are displayed one by one. This is not very convenient, but more stable.

Sorry for my bad english ...

Devilthanos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Devilthanos »

Works perfectly! The only thing i noticed is that: Act didnt change from yes to no after the first time i set it to Yes.
Still i was able to change the stats every time by just changing the ">>>" value and equiping and unequiping items!
Very good work mate thanks!

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

Perhaps you set the line "Act." to freeze the values (cross), so "Yes" changed to "No" and immediately switched back to "Yes". It is better not to freeze it, because it can lead to random triggers. This line was added to avoid possible erroneous script triggers. The "Yes" state transfers the script to the "address search" mode, and immediately after finding the desired address, the state changes to "No", the script is disabled, it does not affect the game and cannot change the found address.