Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
veltrore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by veltrore »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 44930, member: 240"][USER=16292]@veltrore[/USER]

I'm at a loss with this one. Its strange how it finds the correct slot but then shifts categories.. Have you tested this on a fresh save? Maybe your current one became corrupted in some way. You can always try swapping out a useless item, or use DrummerIX's Shop Override to buy the item.

[USER=11795]@Ikkegwn[/USER]

^I know you asked about this earlier, at least I think that's what you were referring to. This was never in my table.

Both of you, see [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/final-fantasy-xv-steam.6178/attachlist']Attachment Browser[/URL] for the Shop Override script.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I tested on fresh save too, so my save it's not corrupted. Well the option it's not working at least for me, don't know if you tested and have the same result. But I will try the Shop Override, thanks ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by headshot0052 »

i would love to see a no clip cheat(to fly)i need to enter in a dungeon that i cant use powers,is this possible?

Lourdes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Lourdes »

[automerge]1525658064[/automerge]

[QUOTE="OleMagne, post: 37584, member: 14058"]Table to add outfits and change character models.

[MEDIA=imgur]jc9eZmJ[/MEDIA]

--

[B]Outfits[/B]:

Adds all outfits for the chocobros.

[B]Modelswapper[/B]:

Lets you change model for the chocobros and guests.

Noctis (3) -- Young, Old, Needs-a-haircut.

Gladio (3) -- Young, Old, Slicked hair.

Ignis (5) -- Young, Old, Blind, Ruffled (EPI), Episode Ignis (real EPI) - full body so only likes casual outfits unless you want clipping

Prompto (3) -- Young, Old, Bruised

--

Cor -- Old Cor

Aranea -- EPP Aranea

[B]NOTE[/B]: The game will remove locked stuff like noodle, kings knight etc when you load the game without this enabled. The only non-hardlocked outfits it doesn't remove are AC outfit, thermal suit, and outfits you can get ingame already.

[B][I]How to use modelswappers:[/I][/B]

Activate at title screen.

Load your game.

Once ingame, make your selection in CE and then equip the very first outfit in the attire menu.

Don't disable it until you're done playing. The game doesn't like it if you do.

[B][I]Latest update:[/I][/B]

[B][I]Previous updates:[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

How do i revert the aranea skin?
Last edited by Lourdes on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

hyalinecast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by hyalinecast »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] - thanks so much for all your work on this, and for taking the time to answer so many questions! Any updates on the model swapper?

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by lordlucifer »

stil no Inf Jump?

IVergil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by IVergil »

[QUOTE="hyalinecast, post: 43166, member: 16480"]EDIT: Never mind, figured it out! I was using the wrong version of CE.[/QUOTE]

It does not work for me :(

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=16480]@hyalinecast[/USER]

[USER=17095]@IVergil[/USER]

I didn't make the model swapper. I haven't even used this feature yet. You'll have to talk to [B]OleMagne [/B]regarding any issues.

No updates that I know of came out since he made that script. What problems are you having with it? I might be able to look into it in the next week or so.

IVergil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by IVergil »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 45192, member: 240"][USER=16480]@hyalinecast[/USER]

[USER=17095]@IVergil[/USER]

I didn't make the model swapper. I haven't even used this feature yet. You'll have to talk to [B]OleMagne [/B]regarding any issues.

No updates that I know of came out since he made that script. What problems are you having with it? I might be able to look into it in the next week or so.[/QUOTE]

I launch the game, I launch the CE on the main screen of the game, change the Aranea model. I load save, nothing happens, the model does not change, Aranea still runs around with me in the default model :(

Dark_wizzie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Dark_wizzie »

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 44867, member: 1084"]I'm pretty sure those aren't included in his code. I tried adding them manually a while back, but it didn't work. I requested them to be added as well, but no dice. I eventually just added them using the debug menu.[/QUOTE]

How did you do this?

[QUOTE="OleMagne, post: 37584, member: 14058"]Table to add outfits and change character models.

[MEDIA=imgur]jc9eZmJ[/MEDIA]

[B]Outfits[/B]:

Adds all outfits for the chocobros.

[B][I]:[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

It crashes for me. I have Steam version. Weird thing is I got it to work the first time but now it crashes. Start game, at main menu. Open table, apply settings to unlock outfits. Load save. Black screen, crash. Memory access violation.
Last edited by Dark_wizzie on Wed May 09, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jomoroon
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by jomoroon »

How do you get the weapon and accessory pointers to stick once you close CE? Or do you have to keep reapplying them every time you load up the game?

jomoroon
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by jomoroon »

cant find the edit button sorry,

I can make the stats stick if the game is never closed, i.e. I can edit -> save->load that save game with no CE and it sticks. But if I close the game and start a new one, the changes are gone. Any work around?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=17148]@jomoroon[/USER]

Modify stats. Save. Use [B]Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats [/B]before you load that save.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="Dark_wizzie, post: 45327, member: 17147"]How did you do this?

It crashes for me. I have Steam version. Weird thing is I got it to work the first time but now it crashes. Start game, at main menu. Open table, apply settings to unlock outfits. Load save. Black screen, crash. Memory access violation.[/QUOTE]

Use the developer exe, open the debug menu, choose world and then choose get item. Then pick attire for all outfits.

jomoroon
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by jomoroon »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 45439, member: 240"][USER=17148]@jomoroon[/USER]

Modify stats. Save. Use [B]Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats [/B]before you load that save.[/QUOTE]

so this has to be done before starting a saved game? Because this method only works permanent if the actual game is never closed. i.e if you close pc and start next day, the changes are lost.

TFFMystics
Noobzor
Noobzor

Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by TFFMystics »

[QUOTE="jomoroon, post: 45602, member: 17148"]so this has to be done before starting a saved game? Because this method only works permanent if the actual game is never closed. i.e if you close pc and start next day, the changes are lost.[/QUOTE]

in the main menu, before you load your save, right ? Activate Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats, and then load your save file. the stats that you already changed will never lost if you activate it before you load your save file. but if you forgot to activate it and you already load your save file, then you need to activate it and then reload your save file. you don't have to activate it in the main manu, it's doesn't matter as long as you don't overwrite your save with unchanged stats.