Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition [STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Arikado
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh 2 Complete Edition CT

Post by Arikado »

bregoran wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:41 pm
Arikado wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:46 pm

for smithing texts, if clear Nioh 1 (NG4), will know it.

Anyway, that why i req "legal maximum forgeable effect" script. :)
What do you mean? I played Nioh 1 a long time ago but never did New Game plus, does something special happens at new game plus 4 thats always drop smithing texts and is it in Nioh 2 too? i just wantet to have some good sets aviable while playing this game and not farm days, doant have the time for it anymore.
NG4 = Way of the Nioh

always drop smithing texts?
NO, never, but higher round can easily get rare smithing texts.
Nioh 2 is same basic system as nioh 1.
eg: Orange rank(higher than green) equip only can found from NG3.
surely, some smithing texts only can found in abyss(Nioh 1).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Brealer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Brealer »

Why Nioh 2 dont Save my Changes every time when i change the effect with the Table after restart it resets my whole effects?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Brealer wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:08 pm
Why Nioh 2 dont Save my Changes every time when i change the effect with the Table after restart it resets my whole effects?
Either you forget to save before restarting or you're using conflicting effects in which case they reset.

Brealer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Brealer »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:22 pm
Brealer wrote:
Either you forget to save before restarting or you're using conflicting effects in which case they reset.
how do i know what for effects conflicting?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Brealer wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:28 pm
bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:22 pm
Brealer wrote:
how do i know what for effects conflicting?
There was a list of effects on the Nioh1 wiki, and it's basically only 1 item from each effect type table. So, just 1 imbue <element>, or just 1 "increases X attack damage", or just 1 "X sensor" etc. You can add all the effects you want, but you'll have to do so again each time you reload the game since it will reset them. This was the case in Nioh 1 and seems to continue, but changing the effect value/strength seems to be completely gone now, and each effect ID has a flat hard-coded number to it...

Following that: can someone please find the Luck stat pointer? (or point me in the direction of a simple way to find it [no, no the built-in CE tutorial]).

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Do perks on Armor stack? Example: if I put 4x dual swords buffs on each peice, do dual swords buffs now stack 4x?

Could someone pretty please add NG+ 4 unlock and add grace hack? I would love to have Takeminakata's Grace.

Thank you,

ryonapls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ryonapls »

Any chances at a unlock all transforms? Or, at least a good path to be pointed towards to doing it myself.

LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LanceToTheN »

LCHLH wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:39 pm
There was a list of effects on the Nioh1 wiki, and it's basically only 1 item from each effect type table. So, just 1 imbue <element>, or just 1 "increases X attack damage", or just 1 "X sensor" etc....
So I Googled this list and found...my own thread from 3 years ago that I had forgotten about!
[Link]

However, 10 months ago the fine folks over at [Link] (yes, GameFAQs is still alive), created a Tempering Table Google Doc to show what Special Effects are part of what category:
[Link]

Fextra Life also has a Tempering page, and is essentially the same info as the Google Doc but with a fancy website:
[Link]

s091020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by s091020 »

Thank you for everything! Looking forward to see the complete Hex table!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Has anyone successfully found the value for Agyo and Ungyo points? I can narrow it down to a single address easily, but changing it boots me back to the title screen. I tried changing it at the title like Gold and Amrita, but it resets on load.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:34 pm
Has anyone successfully found the value for Agyo and Ungyo points? I can narrow it down to a single address easily, but changing it boots me back to the title screen. I tried changing it at the title like Gold and Amrita, but it resets on load.
What I did for gold/amarita was find what writes to the address when you pickup some/spend some and modify that code. Perhaps you can do the same for this and make it into a script?

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Any idea how to edit Glory? I used fearlessrevolution's training and the numbers are 54645973645069, is too dam high.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:34 pm
What I did was locate the address and then opcode that writes to the address and wrote a script that adds 99,999,999 to Amrita and Gold. I tried creating a multiplier but adding a large was enough for me.

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

thedown1 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:27 pm
Reuploading DhaosCollider's table with dropdown list for effects from what was found in the google sheet. please rep him for his great table.
Tried it and looks like the table stopped picking up the effect ID's all together, can still edit strength

InfinityArts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by InfinityArts »

Here's an updated revision of DhaosCollider's table that doesn't rely on Big Endian value types for the effects editing. Created courtesy of the spreadsheet that the PS4 save editor folks compiled [Link], should be accurate as of this posting.

Note that the Effect ID also has the maximum value for that effect in brackets, this should help you set the strength to match. But if you just set Footer Pt 1 to the max (7F00 or FF00), then reload your save, the value should automatically jump to max "legit" for that effect.

Edit: Sorted the effects alphabetically.
Attachments
nioh2.CT
(256.3 KiB) Downloaded 585 times
Last edited by InfinityArts on Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.