[Help Request] Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition - Steam Version

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Help Request] Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition - Steam Version

Post by Venator »

A friend of mine recently got me back into this game. I started a single-player game as well just to mess around with a different route than I had taken previously. There is a table for it here, and a few tweaks meant to update it, but some of what I would consider the more complicated options are not functioning.

Now it would seem, understandably, that people have moved on from this game and there's no immediate interest in an attempt to address the options that aren't working. I'd like to try it myself, but I have no idea where to start with these. Is there anyone who has the game or can take a look at the table and offer some guidance as to how I might at least begin to work on updating it?

Primarily, there are three options giving me trouble: Mouseover Item Editor, Print Global Variables, and Print Treasure Identifiers. I really have no idea where to start with the latter two. For Mouseover Item Editor, I thought I could just find a value that updated when I put my cursor over different items, maybe search for something simple like the count and see what accesses it, but it does not seem as though anything is getting picked up by CE when I try that. Is there some other method I'm missing?