Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST] Disney Magic Kingdoms (PC)

Post by KosDDV »

Game Name: Disney Magic Kingdoms
Game Engine: Unknown
Game Version: Latest (Update 82)
Options Required: Modify Level, Unlock characters/costumes
Other Info: I'll provide some information as to what I have gathered from trying and trying, and even more trying. I've tried everything, tons of research/tutorials, learning to understand assembly...

(The game CAN be played just fine without an internet connection, it will very rarely even prompt you about needing to connect)

1. Costumes are stored as small integer values. "basic" (the default costume for the character) is ALWAYS the value "5", so from here you can scan 5, switch the costume, scan changed value, etc. That will find the costume value in memory. You can change it but nothing will happen on its own. Go to the memory viewer for the value, and somewhere VERY close to that value you will see text such as "basic" or whatever the current costume may be called. If you change "basic" to one of the other outfit names, in combination with the value from earlier (meaning you have also changed the value)... you will see in the costume selection menu that the costume is now SELECTED, but you don't "own" it. Couldn't figure that part out! One last thing, the model displayed on the map also has to be changed. Let's say the costume is "Moana_basic.bdae" meaning the default state for Moana.. I'll do a string search for that (uncheck case sensitive) and there'll be a few results.. I'll go through and change a few of them at a time (in the case of Moana, I change "moana_basic.bdae" to "moana_comfy.bdae"
Again I'm sure there's a much easier way but I cannot express how much time I've spent digging into this damn game

2. JSON data in memory example: "inventory.Elsa_Epilogue\" : 0 (OR) "inventory.Elsa_epilogue" : 0 (OR) "Elsa":4,"Elsa_epilogue":0 (where 4 is the LEVEL of the character)

3. Player Level, I found through unknown, changed, etc. A few values responsible for it, any sort of editing causes the game to print a pop up "MEMORY INTRUSION DETECTED", I've tried modifying assembly instructions and all sorts of stuff.. Can't figure that one out..

ANY help would be VERY much appreciated :) I just really want to unlock these stupid limited time characters / costumes that have not returned in years.