Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Lord Of The Rings Conquest

Post by guest1991 »

MrBaldy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 9:47 am
guest1991 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 4:24 am
...Since you decided to get involve with this there is something i am curious to know if it is possible. If ever you cannot pull it off not a big deal. When the units spawn in there is a purple effect that appears around them. It lasts 3-4 seconds. Do you think it is possible to make it permanent?
Glad you found a use for some :) Easier than spiderman for the most part lol. If your table will be used for mainly the campaign I could probably do a better job for some of the scripts. But some things change between the campaign and instant action modes, and then code differs between some maps/modes on instant action so I'm having trouble making the scripts work for everything but could probably pinpoint it better if it was only for the campaign stuff. Also the health code makes the heavy orc dudes invincible so I gotta fix that.

I'll try finding the purple spawn aura thing and get back to ya. Does it actually do anything or is it only visual?
I did not think it would have been this complicated to get SM1 to run. Despite that i am still hoping either you or someone else can figure something out for the glider weapons lol.

I did more tests with the unlimited health cheat and it seems like it is all existing Warriors including the NPC's (excluding Captains and Guards) that the cheat applies to. This also happens both Instant Action and the campaigns. That cheat will definitely need more work.

Yeah the purple aura the idea is more a visual thing to have.

While we are at all of this you think we can have an Award Hero cheat? Just like this trainer?
[Link]
Last edited by guest1991 on Wed May 08, 2024 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

guest1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

MrBaldy wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 2:24 pm
guest1991 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 4:24 am
I've found that this block here controls the purple aura thing which makes you invincible for that period of time. Unable to find just the visual one. Problem is that I cannot get a stable compare for just the player, it's either everyone else is also invincible or just the tough orc dudes or the compare fails. Posting this if you want to mess with it, you can just "Find what addresses this code accesses" on this and find yourself after you spawn then freeze it. I tried doing pointers but after I respawned the pointers were invalid :(
Really? The purple aura makes you invincible? That is odd because the Orc Captains and Gondorian Guards from the campaigns has that aura and they are not invincible. Although i am surprised you have actually found something. I did ask a few people about this and no luck finding anything. I think you are the first one to have found something related to this. Since it is the case i am now really hoping you can pull this off.

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

guest1991 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 12:12 am
MrBaldy wrote:
Really? The purple aura makes you invincible? That is odd because the Orc Captains and Gondorian Guards from the campaigns has that aura and they are not invincible. Although i am surprised you have actually found something. I did ask a few people about this and no luck finding anything. I think you are the first one to have found something related to this. Since it is the case i am now really hoping you can pull this off.
To be fair I didn't test too deep in the game. I didn't know about the purple glow you were mentioning until I went into Instant Action and seen it, which happens on newly spawned NPCs or the player so I thought that's what you meant :P Does it show up anywhere else other than that mode? Because if those Orc characters have the glow all the time maybe it's because it signifies that they are tougher? At least in my testing in Instant Action when you spawn you are invincible for a few seconds with the glow. So that's what I searched for. Sorry I'm new to this game. Hmm... What would you like to happen exactly with the aura? Only on the player for visual coolness? :) I feel like it should be possible.

guest1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

MrBaldy wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 12:53 am
guest1991 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 12:12 am
MrBaldy wrote:
To be fair I didn't test too deep in the game. I didn't know about the purple glow you were mentioning until I went into Instant Action and seen it, which happens on newly spawned NPCs or the player so I thought that's what you meant :P Does it show up anywhere else other than that mode? Because if those Orc characters have the glow all the time maybe it's because it signifies that they are tougher? At least in my testing in Instant Action when you spawn you are invincible for a few seconds with the glow. So that's what I searched for. Sorry I'm new to this game. Hmm... What would you like to happen exactly with the aura? Only on the player for visual coolness? :) I feel like it should be possible.
I do not know if you saw my first reply earlier but the idea is more a visual esthetic to have during gameplay. I do not know much about the characteristics of that effect. To be honest until you brought up the invincibility with the purple aura i had no idea about it. If it is possible that is very good to know.

As for the Award Hero i mentioned you think we could make a cheat for it?

I was thinking regarding the Warrior meter. What if we change the default value for the Crowdbreaker move down to 90000. You think that would be possible?

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

guest1991 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 1:25 am
I already have some ideas cooking :) No promises with the cool purple glow around the character but the other two options should be doable. Warrior for sure, and I'm thinking maybe the Award Hero is a flag of some sort so I'll start my search there.

I think it would be easier to find stable pointers for those values like HP, Skills/Magic and using that in a script rather than trying to find a compare(CMP) because my luck with that is abysmal lol.

guest1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

MrBaldy wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 1:37 am
guest1991 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 1:25 am
I already have some ideas cooking :) No promises with the cool purple glow around the character but the other two options should be doable. Warrior for sure, and I'm thinking maybe the Award Hero is a flag of some sort so I'll start my search there.

I think it would be easier to find stable pointers for those values like HP, Skills/Magic and using that in a script rather than trying to find a compare(CMP) because my luck with that is abysmal lol.
Oh that is a bummer to hear after all. Then again like i said earlier no big deal if ever you cannot figure it out. No worries what ever happens with that. Even the health it is not a priority or a big deal if ever it is to complicated to figure out.

Really you already have some ideas? Curious to see what those are in the near future.

Regarding the Warrior energy meter to be honest i honestly do not know what else we can do other than reduce the value for the Crowdbreaker move. Otherwise it will conflict with the Mage green power. If ever you have an other idea feel free to try it of course.

If it can help regarding the Award Hero you can try the trainer. It uses Cheat Engine in order for it to work.

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

guest1991 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 1:49 am
Oh that is a bummer to hear after all. Then again like i said earlier no big deal if ever you cannot figure it out. No worries what ever happens with that. Even the health it is not a priority or a big deal if ever it is to complicated to figure out.

Really you already have some ideas? Curious to see what those are in the near future.

Regarding the Warrior energy meter to be honest i honestly do not know what else we can do other than reduce the value for the Crowdbreaker move. Otherwise it will conflict with the Mage green power. If ever you have an other idea feel free to try it of course.

If it can help regarding the Award Hero you can try the trainer. It uses Cheat Engine in order for it to work.
Here is my latest table. Not much has changed but I have a few different scripts for you to mess with and I moved/removed some others as I am testing. I'm trying so hard to figure the rest out because now it is bothering me -_- It must happen! Regarding the scripts:

Infinite Health has changed, now it writes to a pointer that seems to be stable for now, you can find a few others in "Pointer Scans" if you need to change it. Instant Respawn seems to be going strong so I left that. Finish Timed Missions Instantly is working for me so far but I haven't tested it too deep into the game yet. And the Remove All NPCs is more or less working, it's only for Instant Action, though. I don't know why it works but if you change the number of currently spawned NPCs in the map to a greater number then they all disappear, some is 16 (8v8) some is 20 so I put it at 30. I was trying to find the code to try and spawn more bots in but I couldn't get it to work, I think it's comparing values in several places.... Tried using Code Filter but it crashes instantly for me once it sets the breakpoints.

There's a lot of random scripts in the REFERENCE SCRIPTS so you can mess with those. Hopefully I'll find more goodies :)
Attachments
Conquest.CT
(803.86 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

guest1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

MrBaldy wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:48 am
guest1991 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 1:49 am

Here is my latest table. Not much has changed but I have a few different scripts for you to mess with and I moved/removed some others as I am testing. I'm trying so hard to figure the rest out because now it is bothering me -_- It must happen! Regarding the scripts:

Infinite Health has changed, now it writes to a pointer that seems to be stable for now, you can find a few others in "Pointer Scans" if you need to change it. Instant Respawn seems to be going strong so I left that. Finish Timed Missions Instantly is working for me so far but I haven't tested it too deep into the game yet. And the Remove All NPCs is more or less working, it's only for Instant Action, though. I don't know why it works but if you change the number of currently spawned NPCs in the map to a greater number then they all disappear, some is 16 (8v8) some is 20 so I put it at 30. I was trying to find the code to try and spawn more bots in but I couldn't get it to work, I think it's comparing values in several places.... Tried using Code Filter but it crashes instantly for me once it sets the breakpoints.

There's a lot of random scripts in the REFERENCE SCRIPTS so you can mess with those. Hopefully I'll find more goodies :)
Thanks for the update. I saw you made a cheat that removes NPC's from Instant Action. I must say at first i was wondering the purpose to have that but then i realize it could allow the player to explore maps freely. Good cheat after all. I am surprised you managed to get something to work regarding the timer during the campaigns. Although i noticed it skips the timer objective completely and the timer display stays permanently. Just thought to let you know about that.

Since you seem to know how to do pointer scans there are a few cheats i was wondering if you can look into. I am in talks with someone that has been helping me for a while with certain cheats but the person is busy. I feel it will not be possible to work on those with him for the time being. The cheats would be to adjust manually the points for each modes in Instant Action. Basically reducing or increasing pass the limits for all modes.

There is another thing me and other modders have been wondering with Cheat Engine. We wonder if is possible to swap character and weapon models? We know it has been done with other games but not sure with Conquest. I know this will sound ambitious but if ever by any chance you find out something regarding the models let me know about it ASAP. This would really help the modding scene for Conquest. I am aware it will not be an easy or even possible thing to do per say but i thought i bring it up since you seem to be willing to do cheats for this game.

Hope to hear from you soon.

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

guest1991 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:09 pm
It's also helpful to remove NPCs when I'm trying to focus on finding values for CE ;)

Just a small update here: Working on an Award Hero script, it's a bit messy but it works. Only in Instant Action, however, and not on Hero Team Deathmatch that crashes the game lol. I don't know how to call functions otherwise I could probably do better, I'm just beginning to learn x64dbg/x32dbg. I'll see if I can get some simpler things done later today because I've been working on this for a day and a half.

Also, I did a quick patch on that trainer that 'requires cheat engine' because it would error for me and not open, but now it does :) I'll post it in case anyone wants it, password is under attachment link. Has the Award Hero option and as far as I can tell you can use it just about in any mode. Just be careful not to try and spawn as a Hero when you are already a Hero, you will need to restart the match as there can only be 1 hero on a side at a time and for some reason it won't let you back out of the spawn screen.
Attachments
LOTR Conquest Trainer fix.zip
Password: conquest1
(747.27 KiB) Downloaded 3 times

guest1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

MrBaldy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 3:20 pm
guest1991 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:09 pm
It's also helpful to remove NPCs when I'm trying to focus on finding values for CE ;)

Just a small update here: Working on an Award Hero script, it's a bit messy but it works. Only in Instant Action, however, and not on Hero Team Deathmatch that crashes the game lol. I don't know how to call functions otherwise I could probably do better, I'm just beginning to learn x64dbg/x32dbg. I'll see if I can get some simpler things done later today because I've been working on this for a day and a half.

Also, I did a quick patch on that trainer that 'requires cheat engine' because it would error for me and not open, but now it does :) I'll post it in case anyone wants it, password is under attachment link. Has the Award Hero option and as far as I can tell you can use it just about in any mode. Just be careful not to try and spawn as a Hero when you are already a Hero, you will need to restart the match as there can only be 1 hero on a side at a time and for some reason it won't let you back out of the spawn screen.
Do not worry i was already aware how the Award Hero works for this game. In Instant Action Conquest, Capture the Ring and Team Deathmatch modes works just fine. In the campaigns the problem is how the levels are scripted and lack of hero spawn points. That is why it does not always work. As for the Hero Deathmatch it is expected and normal that it does not work since there are already heroes during that mode. Awarding Heroes for that mode would be pointless anyways.

It is nice you fixed an issue with the Award Hero cheat from the trainer but it will not be necessary to work on trainer. The idea is to have a similar cheat and add it to the table i am working on. It would avoid using the trainer once the script is finished.

Keep me posted when ever you have an update.