Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by aweaponofchoice »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 4:38 am
I am done updating the table for now (at least until a patch breaks it....oh god hopefully not for a long time). I was unable to fix the issue with Gold Coins for Scramblecoin right now, I will take a look at it at a later date, for now I want to enjoy the patch and finish my Star Path, which I have been ignoring to help you guys.

I highly recommend you back up your game, you can back up your game by going to:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Gameloft

Copy the folder Disney Dreamlight Valley and put it safely somewhere else.
If you need to restore a save, delete your old/broken "Disney Dreamlight Valley" folder and paste your copy back in here, load the game and select "Keep Local Save File"

This is the finished one for now, it has the following:

Player Data
- Lets you modify a lot of things, but be careful and use at your own risk as some of them can and will break your game.

Crafting
- Let's you craft Premium Items and lots of other things in the game. - You should NEVER go to the Main Menu while this is active as it can break your Collections tab, I highly recommend Backing up before using this!

Unlimited Energy
- Does what it says, prevents Energy loss

Fishing
- Activating both results in Instant Fishing with Guaranteed Catch

Memory Piece
- Activating both results in Guaranteed Memories from basic tasks such as Fishing/Cooking/Harvesting/Watering Flowers/Mining and removing Night Thorns/Splinters (Digging is not available).

Flower Always Dry
- Used mainly for Memory Orb Farming

Scramblecoin
- Read the Instructions in the CE itself. This lets you play a game "solo" temporarily to get a headstart.

Furniture +90
- Every time you craft a piece of furniture you will get 90 of it, the same goes for if you store a piece of furniture (it might also work when you buy things from scrooge, I haven't tested)

Move Item Goes To > 90/1/0
- When you move an item with one of these selected it will change the value to 90 (Eg 1 apple to 90), or to 1 (90 to 1) or to 0. The 0 one should only be used for BUGGED items.

Star Path Task Complete All
- Finishes your Star Path Tasks, read the instructions for it. I personally have not used/tested this.

Instant Harvest Trees/Bushes/Mining
- Use this if you aren't planning on resetting the Scrooge Store and just want to harvest etc (good for completing Star Path tasks that are annoying)

Touch of Magic Mod by KoSDDV
- Lets you have more freedom with Touch of Magic

Critter Feeding Memories (FIXED!!!)
- Use with the critter feed time 0 to get guaranteed memories! First feed it something it hates, and then feed it something it loves after to get the desired affect.

Critter Feed Time 0 + Scrooge Store Reset
- This will make it so if you zone in Scrooges store with it active, it will reset his stock. It can also be used to feed critters over and over to gain memories. It does have the undesired affect of causing your mailbox to fill up with all the new mail.. (if anyone knows how to prevent this, feel free to tell me....as of now it's unavoidable). I do suggest backing up for this, as it might also break the games "internal" clock, although it doesn't affect anything server side (doesn't appear to affect the usual stuff you get punished with for Time Traveling).

RE-DOWNLOAD- I PUT THE WRONG SCRIPT IN FOR CRITTER MEMORIES SORRY!

DDV Steam V1.10.1.18 .ct
Hey again, I'm finally in pure decorating mode for the next couple months and Please tell me there is a way to just turn off all regrowth in the biomes?. I just want to play in peace without the constant bombardment of resource population.

And lastly, do you know what item id code the sand dunes are from the dessert area in the dlc. I really want more of them and I know when you delete them you lose them from your inventory. I tried searching for sand and dune, I don't know what other words to use on your spreadsheet.

Thanks as always, hope you're having fun playing. Cheers!

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:11 pm
Livaliz wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:31 am
Sigh, is there a way to 'reset' the collections tab? I an 100% sure I have the well of Souls, as I have it placed in the forgotten lands, and yet it is not showing up along the hercules collection items. It's making me doubt all I have collected.
Try picking it up and place back down again and removing it, this usally triggers it when exiting the decorating menu, otherwise, purchase again from Sgrooges shop and/or craft at the crafting table. There isn't a way to reset as far as I know and the collection tab is always bugged and a mess. It is Rubyelf and I's worst nightmare lol. This update is especially bad as the premium stuff keeps compounding on and they just rearranged so much furniture and clothing to different groups that it's bound to cause even more issues.

Hope this helps, if not though, and I know this is hard to do, but, you have to wait it out till next update and hope gameloft does another shoddily overhaul that helps you. Everyones collections tab is a fucking headache to say the least.

Cheers!
Oh man, its the dumbest of fixes but it worked!

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Livaliz wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:00 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:11 pm
Livaliz wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:31 am
Sigh, is there a way to 'reset' the collections tab? I an 100% sure I have the well of Souls, as I have it placed in the forgotten lands, and yet it is not showing up along the hercules collection items. It's making me doubt all I have collected.
Try picking it up and place back down again and removing it, this usally triggers it when exiting the decorating menu, otherwise, purchase again from Sgrooges shop and/or craft at the crafting table. There isn't a way to reset as far as I know and the collection tab is always bugged and a mess. It is Rubyelf and I's worst nightmare lol. This update is especially bad as the premium stuff keeps compounding on and they just rearranged so much furniture and clothing to different groups that it's bound to cause even more issues.

Hope this helps, if not though, and I know this is hard to do, but, you have to wait it out till next update and hope gameloft does another shoddily overhaul that helps you. Everyones collections tab is a fucking headache to say the least.

Cheers!
Oh man, its the dumbest of fixes but it worked!
Glad I could help!, Thumbs Up! Cheers!

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Oh man, I think we are all gonna be in a world of hurt for the next 3 months with bugs from this last update. I just stumbled upon 2 invisible walls in my desert biome - right where I wanted to decorate (how fucking convenient).

A quick google showed that these are popping up the last 2 days and were a problem in the past. We all no Gameloft refuses to do hotpatches unless it's for their premium currency or for people who find ways to play the game easier.

So watch out, Along with other gameplay issues I've found like the pathways just dissapearing when beening dragged and then not useable in that area you just tried to place them at all, my feet and legs keep dissapearing, mannequins keep changing and disrupting my designs, The camera is better and worse at the same time. Hesitations with animations that keep bugging out, and the sound design being at an all time low (where there is no ryhme or reason when it plays).

Just a heads up, this is probably gonna be a more problematic few months considering there is still a tonne of bugs leftover from years past. Cheers!

Redemption
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Redemption »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:20 pm
Oh man, I think we are all gonna be in a world of hurt for the next 3 months with bugs from this last update. I just stumbled upon 2 invisible walls in my desert biome - right where I wanted to decorate (how fucking convenient).

A quick google showed that these are popping up the last 2 days and were a problem in the past. We all no Gameloft refuses to do hotpatches unless it's for their premium currency or for people who find ways to play the game easier.

So watch out, Along with other gameplay issues I've found like the pathways just dissapearing when beening dragged and then not useable in that area you just tried to place them at all, my feet and legs keep dissapearing, mannequins keep changing and disrupting my designs, The camera is better and worse at the same time. Hesitations with animations that keep bugging out, and the sound design being at an all time low (where there is no ryhme or reason when it plays).

Just a heads up, this is probably gonna be a more problematic few months considering there is still a tonne of bugs leftover from years past. Cheers!
So if you have any decorations around the area above, below, to the side, remove them. some items can create barriers which will halt you from moving.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Redemption wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:53 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:20 pm

So if you have any decorations around the area above, below, to the side, remove them. some items can create barriers which will halt you from moving.
Thanks for the help but it's Not the case for me this time, i've cleared the entire areas to nothing, zero, zilch and then these things popped up with nothing around. There's nothing to clear, tried restarting and back save and they just are there. I tried using all tools, and trying to remove some hidden thing in decorate mode, but there's nothing there to touch - Except a barrier when the characters is walking - Which in turn makes decorating and playing suck ass. Anymore advice I will give a go.

Cheers!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

aweaponofchoice wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:25 pm

Hey again, I'm finally in pure decorating mode for the next couple months and Please tell me there is a way to just turn off all regrowth in the biomes?. I just want to play in peace without the constant bombardment of resource population.

And lastly, do you know what item id code the sand dunes are from the dessert area in the dlc. I really want more of them and I know when you delete them you lose them from your inventory. I tried searching for sand and dune, I don't know what other words to use on your spreadsheet.

Unfortunately not. Your best bet is if you have the DLC, put Advanced Vaccums in each biome and just use them to clear (as long as you don't have the scrooge hack going they will take a bit to respawn).

They also fixed the dunes, if you look right now under the natural objects section at the bottom of furniture (I think it might be under trees?) they have them there now!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rihedson wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:04 pm
I checked all the biomes yesterday and today, but its been two days that not a single nightthorn spawn in any biome, what could i do to solve?
I will try to use Scrooge set to 0 to see if something changes :(
10 Night Thorns spawn at 5am Local Time each day, they can be random where they are, and they can be spread out between them all.

If you are trying to do the Star Path, Splinters from the DLC count towards it.

If you are having trouble finding them and you have decorated places, try placing an Advanced Vacuum in each Biome and use it to find them.

I just made a list of the night thorns I have in each biome and will keep an eye on if it moves.

aweaponofchoice
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rubyelf wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 5:56 pm
aweaponofchoice wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:25 pm

Unfortunately not. Your best bet is if you have the DLC, put Advanced Vaccums in each biome and just use them to clear (as long as you don't have the scrooge hack going they will take a bit to respawn).

They also fixed the dunes, if you look right now under the natural objects section at the bottom of furniture (I think it might be under trees?) they have them there now!
Gotcha, I have been using the vaccums, thank god they fixed the select all, anyways, lets pray they add a turn off spawning or decorate pause mode in the future, because it's still a nuisance even with the vaccums when you're decorating all over both areas. And speaking of modes/toggles, so many of these things need to be placed in the gameplay section under settings. Like the time of day slider, that is one of the most used gameplay settings and it's hidden at the buttom of a menu in the wrong section, some of the help section belongs in gameplay also, like why is the scrabblecoin toggle the only one man band in this section haha.

Thanks for the find for the sand dunes, I would have never looked because of their past issues with that stuff. Also, they added the hedges in trimmings, and not in fences or foliage. So you have fences spread out over like 4 or 5 areas now, and they put just the ice pillar in trimmings and none of the other like 10 pillar types. Like who designs this stuff and why is no one overseeing anything (oh,right,were the free testers for 3 months and then they maybe fix). Like even if I don't agree with their placement, at least group the same things in said placement, or, at the very least, just place things in multiple sections until you agree. Whats wrong with a hedge in foliage/trimmings/fences/ and the tree/shrub section.

Jeeee sussss! Gameloft, this shit is so basic, how are we 2 years in fighting with this shit.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

They announced a hotfix for next week....hopefully it doesn't break the table ._. it was already painful fixing it and learning along the way, but maybe I'll be able to do it quicker if they do...

fdsgdshb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fdsgdshb »

I was just wondering if there is a code for the Grilled Fish, but having it made with 5 Here and There Fish.
If not, then how would I go about finding the code.
Thanks

rarelyabsentmindedly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rarelyabsentmindedly »

i do not see the new daisy, encanto, and oswald furniture on the item id table

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rarelyabsentmindedly wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 11:12 pm
i do not see the new daisy, encanto, and oswald furniture on the item id table
YOu're probably looking at the old table then.

[Link]

It's there.

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

where do you put these table id in game?

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

Ilee wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 12:51 pm
where do you put these table id in game?
It is to craft items with the cheat engine table