[Request] Stranded: Alien Dawn

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Stranded: Alien Dawn

Post by Ashar »

cant get it to work on crafted items though, or emergency rations, medpacks etc.

charazzer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by charazzer »

Also, you can Edit Survivors number at New game creation without that script, just search 2byte. That script, posted above, didnt work for me, my game just crashes. Just search for "1" / 4 (thats 1000, add 000 to all your searches ) in 2bytes, add-remove survivors to filter out.
[/quote]

Doesnt work for me. I searched for 1000 in 2 Bytes and then it didnt find anything in the next search when i added survivors...............

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

you dont search for 1000* for survivors you jsut search for the actual number, also search as 1 byte, the method in teh very first post is the correct method

drunkenmonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by drunkenmonkey »

Ashar wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:43 pm
you search for teh global amount as 2 byte, then when you find it, you change it to 4 byte then alter it. If you have more than 1 pile your global will be higher than yoru duped pile, so you need to adjust.
also a little easier at the beginning when you have less items so not to many stacks in your stock piles and then you build 1 thing to have items taken from those stacks to change values (bandages to use cloth scraps which once bulked out you turn into normal cloth), emergency rations, cloth, scrap etc getting made into bulk stacks is handy

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

doesnt work on items, only resources, so emergency rations etc cant be duped, or atleast it hasnt worked fro me, i can dupe scrap wood stone etc easy, but medkits, rations etc it doesnt work.

Ohshi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ohshi »

Couple of things to add:

For those who struggle with making ground stockpiles - you can actually deconstruct a stockpile with items occupying it w/o the need to move those items.
Say, you want to increase your fuel. You have a shelf with fuel but you don't know how to place it on the ground to follow the quantity change method from this thread. Not a problem.

1. Order your fuel shelf "empty and deconstruct" (as far as I noticed nobody would lift a finger as long as there's nowhere to transport the items) while also preventing any other storage accepting fuel.
2. Build nearby another empty shelf.
3. Order that empty shelf to be deconstructed.
4. Select someone and manually send to deconstruct it.

Your colonist will deconstruct that shelf and also the one with your fuel w/o transporting it anywhere, leaving your fuel on the ground for you to mess with it. This works with whatever item you want. Hope it makes sense and helps.

Also, don't be too greedy. Now I don't know what causes the game to scale random attacks but I gave myself around a thousand electronics and a couple thousands of power cells and build a few power cells generators. And now I'm facing ~650 bugs about to wipe me out. So yeah, be cautious.

RIP

Donzillaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Donzillaz »

charazzer wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:26 am
Also, you can Edit Survivors number at New game creation without that script, just search 2byte. That script, posted above, didnt work for me, my game just crashes. Just search for "1" / 4 (thats 1000, add 000 to all your searches ) in 2bytes, add-remove survivors to filter out.
Doesnt work for me. I searched for 1000 in 2 Bytes and then it didnt find anything in the next search when i added survivors...............
[/quote]

Indeed, i apologize, it's without x1000, just single digits as they are, 2byte.
I mistaken that with another search, had a lot of tabs open.
Last edited by Donzillaz on Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donzillaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Donzillaz »

Ohshi wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:56 am
Couple of things to add:

For those who struggle with making ground stockpiles - you can actually deconstruct a stockpile with items occupying it w/o the need to move those items.
Say, you want to increase your fuel. You have a shelf with fuel but you don't know how to place it on the ground to follow the quantity change method from this thread. Not a problem.

1. Order your fuel shelf "empty and deconstruct" (as far as I noticed nobody would lift a finger as long as there's nowhere to transport the items) while also preventing any other storage accepting fuel.
2. Build nearby another empty shelf.
3. Order that empty shelf to be deconstructed.
4. Select someone and manually send to deconstruct it.

Your colonist will deconstruct that shelf and also the one with your fuel w/o transporting it anywhere, leaving your fuel on the ground for you to mess with it. This works with whatever item you want. Hope it makes sense and helps.

Also, don't be too greedy. Now I don't know what causes the game to scale random attacks but I gave myself around a thousand electronics and a couple thousands of power cells and build a few power cells generators. And now I'm facing ~650 bugs about to wipe me out. So yeah, be cautious.

RIP

I figured the same, as i just edited my metal and other building resources to around 2-5k, i suddenly got attacked by 100 bugs.
I assume we should keep the numbers low and frozen (edit - since i froze resources, i started getting crashes). Different items might have "higher values" towards your, lets call it "civilization rank" which triggers higher value enemies, so needs more testing what's safe to have in high numbers.

charazzer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by charazzer »

Ashar wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:19 am
you dont search for 1000* for survivors you jsut search for the actual number, also search as 1 byte, the method in teh very first post is the correct method
Doesnt work for me, it says " Do you want to start with 20 Survivors" but when i land its only 4

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

charazzer wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:06 pm
Ashar wrote:
Doesnt work for me, it says " Do you want to start with 20 Survivors" but when i land its only 4
Apparently you have to freeze at 1 and choose the amount you want, and start

charazzer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by charazzer »

CarlosGFG wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:23 pm
charazzer wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:06 pm
Ashar wrote:
Apparently you have to freeze at 1 and choose the amount you want, and start
How do i freeze in Cheatengine ?

Silberwolf325
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silberwolf325 »

charazzer wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:25 pm
check actice on the left

charazzer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by charazzer »

Silberwolf325 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:28 pm
charazzer wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:25 pm
check actice on the left
Tried that, but i always just start with one despite it saying do you want to start with 20 :shock:

CarlosGFG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CarlosGFG »

Very strange, I'll try here too, but out of all 20, there are few that are the best, the others have problems lol that if he gets sad he kills himself, but without animation he just dies. I don't know if it's a bug or not.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

well, you must be doing somethign wrong, cause im playing with 30 survivors in my game