Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Cuberdon »

Puggymunch wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:23 am
Does anyone know what happens when you craft a premium shop item? Will it show as you own it in the premium shop or will it still be purchaseable? Also what happens when you craft an item you already own like crafting a second bountiful croc? Will nothing happen or will it glitch out? Thanks in advance.
the only thing I can answer to is this: if you craft several unique elements (outfit, pets, hair...) then nothing happens, because the game doesn't seem to count them as you're not suppose to have or need more than one.

Puggymunch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Puggymunch »

Cuberdon wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:30 am
Puggymunch wrote:
Does anyone know what happens when you craft a premium shop item? Will it show as you own it in the premium shop or will it still be purchaseable? Also what happens when you craft an item you already own like crafting a second bountiful croc? Will nothing happen or will it glitch out? Thanks in advance.
the only thing I can answer to is this: if you craft several unique elements (outfit, pets, hair...) then nothing happens, because the game doesn't seem to count them as you're not suppose to have or need more than one.
Update to this: I tried it and yes what you said is correct about the duplicates. Also the premium shop will show as you having properly purchased the item, but I am unsure as to what happens if you only get 2/3 items for an entire bundle. This means that as far as I'm aware crafting the item is functionally the exact same as purchasing it from the premium store.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

MilfSquirter wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:20 pm
thank you for this amazing table, would you be able to eloborate a little more on the scramblecoin cheat though please? it just crashes my game everytime i try and use it
Here is step for using Scramblecoin Single Player and Gold Token Spawn
Video
and this one for Scramblecoin Piece Move Edit
Video
if your game crash, maybe it have different game version?

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

lmrlmax wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:17 am
MilfSquirter wrote:
thank you for this amazing table, would you be able to eloborate a little more on the scramblecoin cheat though please? it just crashes my game everytime i try and use it
Video
Video
thank you bunches it was on me i was activating the single player cheat after the chess already had started , it works like a charm now i appreciate all the hard work you have put into this table as well as everyone including myself finding the ids. happy gaming gamers!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

lmrlmax wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:17 am
MilfSquirter wrote:
Video
Video
I used your guide exactly but as soon as I start a match I crash. My game is the latest version (updated on the 20th) on Steam (1.8.6.62). Is that maybe my issue? The crafting one doesn't work at all either, just does nothing when clicked on.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:45 am
I used your guide exactly but as soon as I start a match I crash. My game is the latest version (updated on the 20th) on Steam (1.8.6.62). Is that maybe my issue? The crafting one doesn't work at all either, just does nothing when clicked on.
You must use newest version of CE 7.5, if you already use it, then:

For different Game Version, some script are working and some not. Like all craft material requirement to Apple, it will not work.
Yeah, I can't do anything about that and sorry about that.

If you know about Mono Feature Cheat Engine, Search AOB and Fix Script, you can use:
Activate Mono Feature -> Memory View -> Search [CTRL+G] -> paste <>c.<ToServerConfig>b__158_0 or BoardGame.Unity.GameController.RefreshUI

<>c.<ToServerConfig>b__158_0 = For changing Board Game / Scramblecoin rule about token spawning
BoardGame.Unity.GameController.RefreshUI = For change mode of Board Game / Scramblecoin to single player or with Npc

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

lmrlmax wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:12 am
Rubyelf wrote:

For different Game Version, some script are working and some not. Like all craft material requirement to Apple, it will not work.

If you know about Mono Feature Cheat Engine, Search AOB and Fix Script, you can use:
Activate Mono Feature -> Memory View -> Search [CTRL+G] -> paste <>c.<ToServerConfig>b__158_0 or BoardGame.Unity.GameController.RefreshUI

<>c.<ToServerConfig>b__158_0 = For changing Board Game / Scramblecoin rule about token spawning
BoardGame.Unity.GameController.RefreshUI = For change mode of Board Game / Scramblecoin to single player or with Npc
Thanks, Ill give this a go in the morning when I get a chance. I am using 7.5 it's just that my version of the game is higher than what is listed for your CE, so most likely a version change caused it. I'm sure once you get an updated version it will be working again :)

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

Puggymunch wrote:
It will show as owned in the premium shop

By the way: Has anyone found a way to make memory orb stuff work yet? You know, those puzzle pieces you sometimes get when digging, fishing, mining etc and it will result in a peace of an image (or occasionally just coins)

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:16 am
lmrlmax wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:12 am
Rubyelf wrote:

Thanks, Ill give this a go in the morning when I get a chance. I am using 7.5 it's just that my version of the game is higher than what is listed for your CE, so most likely a version change caused it. I'm sure once you get an updated version it will be working again :)
Okay I found it, but I really don't know what I am changing. I don't know much about CE besides some basic things.

That's what I found.

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

bpx wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:46 am
Has anyone found a way to make memory orb stuff work yet? You know, those puzzle pieces you sometimes get when digging, fishing, mining etc and it will result in a peace of an image (or occasionally just coins)
I checked and this seemingly does the same thing as the Vegetated Sand Dune, that is: the game considers it as a "furniture" to be placed, but doesn't display it anywhere in the furniture inventory.

Unrelated but I thought about some quest items I have problems with, named "The Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration", "Conjure Your Cares Away" and "Curses and Hexing 101", they are books that the player is meant to sell to Goofy if they picked up during the related quest, because that's all they are good for. Before I started cheating, those items could be dropped on the floor, but can't be picked up afterwards and don't go above tables so they are shitty decoration and now they're stuck in one of my rooms.
Well I can get their codes and craft more of them, it doesn't solve their problem but that's a thing. I was thinking about dropping tons and tons of these in Merlin's home until there's no free room just for shit and giggles, but at least I'm not doing that in a save file I'll keep playing because it could make future quests impossible.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:53 pm
Okay I found it, but I really don't know what I am changing. I don't know much about CE besides some basic things.
Spoiler
That's what I found.
Here is my tutorial about fix script scramblecoin for newer version of game and the AOB will be different from video, but the step still same.
Spoiler

patjenova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by patjenova »

I messed up my save by using the Scramblecoin Chess Piece crafting codes. Now my ranking does not go up because the game thinks that i played everybody. Does anybody know a fix for that?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

lmrlmax wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:23 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:53 pm
Spoiler
That's what I found.
Here is my tutorial about fix script scramblecoin for newer version of game and the AOB will be different from video, but the step still same.
Spoiler
So I did all that, still crashes. I noticed the AOB numbers were exactly the same as the ones already in your script, so I think something else changed. I'm sure once you have the updated game you can get it fixed, which will be awesome because I really don't like that I've missed out on a few things and would like to get them.

This is what I saw, the only part that was different was the number after GameAssembly.dll+
Spoiler
EDIT:

I fixed it! The different numbers which the arrows are pointing to needed to be changed too, the AOB numbers were already the same, but the gameassembly.dll was changed.

Now would this work for the crafting table too? I would like to be able to craft the stuff I'm missing!

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:36 pm
I fixed it! The different numbers which the arrows are pointing to needed to be changed too, the AOB numbers were already the same, but the gameassembly.dll was changed.

Now would this work for the crafting table too? I would like to be able to craft the stuff I'm missing!
is it about Craft Data Script?, then:
search = Meta.CraftWithRecipe.GetRelevantInventory
then search = mov rax,[rbx+48]
and same steps for update AOB don't forget to save CE
patjenova wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:01 pm
I messed up my save by using the Scramblecoin Chess Piece crafting codes. Now my ranking does not go up because the game thinks that i played everybody. Does anybody know a fix for that?
Sorry about that, for now there no fix, some user experience this too, and in the Spreadsheet there already warning about Scramblecoin Piece and some of items.
and always backup your save game, because you edit some item always expect some error.
Don't create story related Item, majority of them will make your game bugged. if it's item that can go inside your inventory / backpack, I think it's safe.

Sekoria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sekoria »

Hello everyone, I couldn't find the information so I hope it hasn't been discussed yet but is there a way to increase the drop rate of memories? Thanks :)