Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by raxele123 »

monomulti wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:48 am
raxele123 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:24 am
Yeah daily don't work. Also would be nice if there was a companion that made all lab stuff active.
Isn't King Doot basically that? All divinities active means all characters count as being in the lab. Current lab setups can already activate all but 2 lab features with only 6 characters. All active with 10 characters should be easily doable even with minimal line width bonuses.
Hmm I guess so?

Does anyone know if getting to level 9999 will unlock the 11th and 12th character?

monomulti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monomulti »

troljan123 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:58 pm
Hi endgame chat

just use "daily" (it takes a bit but it works)
Other people are saying "daily" doesn't work, is there another step besides spamming it several times? I don't have an alt to test with so I wouldn't want to risk my acc for now anyways.
Also keep in mind that just being able to acquire the pets directly or through infinite rolls is not quite enough. If it is easily detected, then it really only works for people who don't care about shadowban. It seems the current pet system can only be cheated by doing things no legitimate players could even theoretically do. So it'll require some testing to see which cheats are actually safe. Plus, avoiding shadowban means people can flood the economy with any pet and make it not worthwhile to spend money on this system.

troljan123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by troljan123 »

monomulti wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:03 am
troljan123 wrote:
Hi endgame chat

Other people are saying "daily" doesn't work, is there another step besides spamming it several times? I don't have an alt to test with so I wouldn't want to risk my acc for now anyways.
Also keep in mind that just being able to acquire the pets directly or through infinite rolls is not quite enough. If it is easily detected, then it really only works for people who don't care about shadowban. It seems the current pet system can only be cheated by doing things no legitimate players could even theoretically do. So it'll require some testing to see which cheats are actually safe. Plus, avoiding shadowban means people can flood the economy with any pet and make it not worthwhile to spend money on this system.
I will test on another account later

DeusVult
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeusVult »

Been trying to glitch the timer, changing global time afk (TimeAway/GlobalTime) I was able to roll another pet but it says waiting for the server, so it may be harder than I thought at the beginning

JHroad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JHroad »

DeusVult wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:20 am
Been trying to glitch the timer, changing global time afk (TimeAway/GlobalTime) I was able to roll another pet but it says waiting for the server, so it may be harder than I thought at the beginning
I also used a similar method, but just getting rid of the timmer check directly in the game files. Think we should be looking more for the functions that activate the buffs more than trying to get extra pets. Also pretty sure that if we locally activate the buffs lava will not have anyway of banning people.

sa_X116
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sa_X116 »

Even if lava banned us, couldn't we just untick that flag? Is that not a thing anymore?

Disputate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Disputate »

So here is a method to activate the new companion buffs locally.

Code: Select all

// This need to go into the setup function.
setupCompanionBuffsProxy.call(this);

// Those could be placed anywhere. For example at the bottom.
registerCheats({
  name: "companion",
});

function setupCompanionBuffsProxy() {
  const ActorEvents579 = events(579);
  const buffList = [1, 25, 1, 100, 1, 5, 5, 1, 15, 20, 10];
  const Companions = ActorEvents579._customBlock_Companions;

ActorEvents579._customBlock_Companions = function (...argumentsList) {
    if (cheatState.companion) return buffList[argumentsList[0]];
    return Reflect.apply(Companions, this, argumentsList);
  };
}
Last edited by Disputate on Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

troljan123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by troljan123 »

troljan123 wrote:
monomulti wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:46 pm
Bro, I think the gold bar exploit incident broke LavaFlame2. I found it weird how he recently kept emphasizing "free" stuff in the patch notes and future content blog. You can see the clear shift in language ever since it happened around late May. And now this companion update drops.
Personally, this doesn't look good for the future of the game if it doesn't get changed very soon. Lava did something very similar to Idle Skilling where he released a new feature with crazy strong bonuses that utilizes a separate paywall currency. Idle Skilling also immediately got abandoned afterwards. Which would be understandable since it's not his "main game" but then why paywall the Realms upgrade currency for any reason other than milking players one last time?

Anyways, back to cheats discussion. If it does make a check the servers for every companion action, it could potentially be cheat-proof at the moment. Especially if Lava went all out to implement anti-cheat checks.
Edit companion costs -> player has rolled x amount of times despite not buying enough crystals to do that
Edit crystal amounts -> purchase history shows they did not buy this much. Unlike gems, there are no other possible sources for crystals.
Edit free roll timer -> This player has done the free roll at least twice this week. Clearly impossible.
Add companion directly to collection -> companion additions might be verified on the server after it gets rolled. If the server says player never rolled this companion before, should be easy to detect something is off if a client says the player has it.

I guess people will have to test to see if any of these checks are actually implemented. The current cheats can slip by because legit players are theoretically able to the same action.

I think the best hope we have would depend if the gacha outcome is determined client side or not. If so, then at least we can influence the rolls and guarantee a new companion from the weekly free rolls and it will be confirmed server-side. Though it sounds almost everything in this system happens on the servers.
Hi endgame chat

Dont use this method(cant replicate it). Seems to be one time thing and account which i got it working on had its stuff rolledback.

IdlewithCKh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IdlewithCKh »

Disputate wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:38 pm

registerCheats({
});

// ...

setupCompanionBuffs.call(this);

// ...

function setupCompanionBuffs() {

};
}

it doesnt work by me, maybe i get something wrong? is it right to copy the file into the cheats?

omgusux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgusux »

IdlewithCKh wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:53 pm
Disputate wrote:

registerCheats({
});

// ...

// ...

};
}

it doesnt work by me, maybe i get something wrong? is it right to copy the file into the cheats?
I couldn't just copy and paste it. The "setupCompanionBuffs.call(this);" i placed with all the other calls in function "setup". the other two i just placed at the end

LavasMomIsCun-t
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LavasMomIsCun-t »

Hi guys, im new here, can you please tell or link to the short guide or latest info about cheating in this game?
Im found this forum after latest idleon update and fu*k lavaflame scumbag. What is the best way to get started?

troljan123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by troljan123 »

LavasMomIsCun-t wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:09 pm
Hi guys, im new here, can you please tell or link to the short guide or latest info about cheating in this game?
Im found this forum after latest idleon update and fu*k lavaflame scumbag. What is the best way to get started?
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
[Link]

MaximumEffort
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaximumEffort »

troljan123 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:11 pm
LavasMomIsCun-t wrote:
[Link]
Would be great if someone can also keep an updated Google Drive link, for some reason the link isn't accessible for me no matter what device I use...

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

MaximumEffort wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:14 pm
troljan123 wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:11 pm
LavasMomIsCun-t wrote:
[Link]
Would be great if someone can also keep an updated Google Drive link, for some reason the link isn't accessible for me no matter what device I use...
[Link]
Updated to version 18/06
Last edited by Tindal on Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disputate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Disputate »

IdlewithCKh wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:53 pm
Disputate wrote:

registerCheats({
});

// ...

// ...

};
}

Yea, that codes goes into the cheats.js.
Like omgusux already said. "setupCompanionBuffs.call(this);" needs to go where all other proxies are into the setup function around line 1700.
The other two code snippets could go anywhere. For example, at the bottom.
I edited the post to make it more clear.